Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449792 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #2955 on: September 16, 2019, 02:07:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions . Please allow me to find the life purpose and pursue it. Please help me and bless me with peace and content. Please help me to remove negative people, objects and circumstances from my life. Please help me so that I can learn from the situations and circumstances. Please help me so that I can help and support others. Please allow me parents to be happy and healthy. Please bless my parents with health and peace and guide them.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2956 on: September 17, 2019, 02:03:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please help me to be kind, considerate, compassionate, empathetic, loving and generous. Please help my parents and allow them to give happy and healthy. Please help me so I meet the right people in my life and appreciate them. Please allow me so that I can help others.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2957 on: September 18, 2019, 02:03:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2958 on: September 19, 2019, 02:01:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2959 on: September 20, 2019, 02:04:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear dai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please keep my parents healthy and happy. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic,  humble and generous.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2960 on: September 23, 2019, 02:04:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to remove toxic people, toxic relationships, things, person, feelings, thoughts and food. Please help my parents and bless them with health, peace and happiness. Please help me to be aware of my thoughts and feelings.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2961 on: September 24, 2019, 02:11:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2962 on: September 25, 2019, 02:04:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to remove negative people, feelings, thoughts and objects and replace it with positivity, love, kindness and hope. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please allow me to face the challenges in a positive and kind way.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2963 on: September 26, 2019, 02:14:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2964 on: October 01, 2019, 02:01:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dera sai baba,

Please allow me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please help, guide and support my parents and allow them to be healthy and happy. Please help me to be kind, compassionate, loving, generous and kind.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2965 on: October 02, 2019, 02:07:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me to be kind, considerate, compassionate, empathetic and generous. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please help me so that I can help others.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai dai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2966 on: October 03, 2019, 02:03:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions in my life. Please help me so that I can help others in need. Please allow me to be kind, considerate, empathetic and compassionate. Please help me to remove toxic feelings, thoughts, objects and people from my life. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please guide my parents and be with them always.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2967 on: October 04, 2019, 02:07:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Pleas help me to be a kind, considerate, compassionate,  empathetic and generous human being. Pleas help my parents and bless them with good health, inner peace and happiness. Please keep my friends and family happy and healthy. Please bless and peaceful and happy life to my friends. Please help me so that I can help others. Please help me to make the right decisions and be kind to others. Please help me to remove negative people, feelings, thoughts and behaviours.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2968 on: October 07, 2019, 02:07:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please guide and be with my parents always. Please bless my parents with inner peace, contentment and health.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2969 on: October 08, 2019, 02:09:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things and choose the right path in my life. Please help me to find the purpose of life and allow me to build my life, thoughts, feelings and behaviour around it. Please help me so that I'm empathic, compassionate, considerate, kind towards others and  offer my help and support. Please help me to let go of past and  negative feelings, thoughts, behaviours and habits. Please guide my parents and allow them to make right decisions in life and bless them with inner peace, inner happiness and health. Please allow my parents to be kind to each other and others. Please guide me so that I can fulfil my purpose you've chosen for me.

Facebook Comments