Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449194 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #2985 on: October 30, 2019, 02:02:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to choose the right path and make the right decisions in my life. Please help my parents and bless them with inner peace and happiness. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please help me to remove negative thoughts, feelings, behaviours and people from my life. Please help me to be positive and optimistic . Please help me so that I can be better person today then yesterday. Please help me to choose the right path. Please help me so that I listen to my instincts.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2986 on: October 31, 2019, 02:06:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me parents and allow them to be happy and content with each other. Please help my parents with health and happiness. Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please help me to remove negative people, thoughts, feelings, behaviour and people from my life. Please help me to be more empathetic, compassionate, helpful, kind and generous. Please allow me to listen to my instincts and follow them. Please allow me to be positive and optimistic about the life. Please help me and show me the right path and guide me to do the right thing.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2987 on: November 05, 2019, 02:16:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai SSI sai sai sai sai sai sai sai ssi sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2988 on: November 06, 2019, 02:04:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2989 on: November 08, 2019, 02:17:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2990 on: November 11, 2019, 02:12:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2991 on: November 12, 2019, 02:10:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sia sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2992 on: November 13, 2019, 02:05:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2993 on: November 14, 2019, 02:20:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please allow me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please keep my parents happy and healthy. Please bless my parents and take their pain and suffering and guide them towards enlightenment.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2994 on: November 19, 2019, 02:19:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please  bless my parents with health and happiness. Please help my ma and guide her so that she seeks the right treatment. Please help me do that I make the right decisions emotionally, physically and psychologically. Please help me to do the right thing 

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2995 on: November 20, 2019, 02:14:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,
    Please help me to make the tight decisions and do the right thing. Please help me so that I can focus on positivity and hope. Please help my parents and bless them with health and happiness. Please guide my parents and help them physically  emotionally and mentally. Please help my ma and stop her suffering.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2996 on: November 21, 2019, 02:18:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to find my life purpose and allow me to make decisions which is beneficial for my future and enjoyable in present. Please allow me to be kind, generous, humble, empathetic and compassionate. Please help my parents with health and happiness. Please allow my ma to seek help. Please show her the right path. Please help my father with health, peace and positivity.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2997 on: November 22, 2019, 02:17:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me so I can be a better person today then I was yesterday. Please help me to be empathic, kind, generous, humble and compassionate. Please help my parents and bless them with health and happiness. Please allow my ma to seek peace.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2998 on: November 25, 2019, 02:18:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me to control my thoughts, feelings and emotions. Please allow me to be empathetic, kind, considerate and compassionate. Please help my parents and bless them with health and happiness. Please guide my ma so she can seek much needed help. Please bless my parents with health, peace and  happiness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2999 on: November 26, 2019, 02:26:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help my parents with peace, helath and happiness. Please help me to be aware of my thoughts, feelings, behaviour and emotions. Please help me so I can make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to develop positive behaviour and thought process. Please allow me to be kind, humble, compassionate, empathetic and gene
    generous. Please allow me to find life purpose and make decisions which helps me to achieve my life purpose. Please be with me always and guide me.

Facebook Comments