Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449244 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #3000 on: November 27, 2019, 02:12:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please help everyone who needs your help.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3001 on: November 28, 2019, 02:25:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make right decisions in my life  bless my parents with health, love, happiness and joy. Please guide and be with my parents always.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3002 on: November 29, 2019, 02:31:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help my parents with health and happiness. Please help my parents find peace, love and happiness. Please allow me to make the tight decisions and allow me to be positive, confident, compassionate, empathetic and humble. Please help me so that I can be a better person and help others in need. Please guide me always to choose the right path, right thoughts, positive feelings and behaviours. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3003 on: December 02, 2019, 02:40:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please help me so I can help and support others.please keep my parents happy and healthy and guide them to make the right decisions. Please help my parents seek the help they need in order to move forward in their life. Please help me do I can be kinder  compassionate, empathetic and generous. Please allow me to be kinder to myself and others.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3004 on: December 03, 2019, 02:24:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help my parents and guide them towards the right path. Please help my ma to seek help and understand her issues. Please help my pa and bless him with strength, health and peace. Please keep my parents happy and healthy. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, generous and humble. Please help me so I can help others. Pleaas help me so I can do the right thing. Please allow me to find life purpose and help me to make the decisions which allows me to serve the right path. Please be with me always and bless me with your love, support and guidance.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3005 on: December 04, 2019, 02:30:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,
    Please help my parents and allow them to be happy and healthy . Please help my parents with health and happiness. Please help me so I can help others in need. Please help me so I can be compassionate, empathetic, humble, kind and generous. Please help me so k make the right decisions which allows me to achieve life purpose. Please sai baba help me to manage and ware of my thoughts, feelings and behaviour. Please allow me to be positive and hopeful. Please help me so I can help my parents.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3006 on: December 05, 2019, 02:29:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions in my life. Please help my parents and bless them with health and happiness. Please allow and be with my ma always snd allow her to seek help. Please bless my pa with inner peace, health, optimism and inner happiness. Please help me so I can help my parents with their journey. Please Jerome my friends and family healthy and happy and bless them with everything they need. Please allow me to be aware of my thoughts  feelings and emotions. Please allow me to be positive and optimistic. Please allow me to see love, positivity and hope in every situations. Please help me to help others.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3007 on: December 10, 2019, 02:29:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba

Please help me to make the right decisions in my life. Please help my parents and bless them with health, peace and happiness.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3008 on: December 11, 2019, 02:21:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions in my life. Please bless my parents with health, happiness and peace. Please help me so that I can help others.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3009 on: December 12, 2019, 02:31:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help my parents, be with them, guide them, allow them to make the right decisions and allow them to be happy and healthy. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please allow me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please guide me so that I can be compassionate, empathetic, kind, humble, optimistic and live in hope.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3010 on: December 13, 2019, 02:25:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions in my life. Please help my parents and be with them always. Please bless my parents with health, peace and happiness. Please help me so I can help others in my life and do the right thing. Please help me to find life purpose and peace.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3011 on: December 16, 2019, 02:06:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help my parents and bless them with health and happiness. Please help me so I can be aware of my thoughts, feelings, emotions and behaviours. Please allow me to be aware of myself and make decisions which leads to life purposes. Please help me to do the right things.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3012 on: December 16, 2019, 11:56:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3013 on: December 17, 2019, 02:16:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow my parents to be healthy and  happy and bless them with inner peace and happiness. Please help me yo be aware of my thoughts, feelings, behaviour and actions I take in my life. Please help me to find the life purpose. Please help me to do the right thing so I can help others in need. Please help and be with me always.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3014 on: December 18, 2019, 02:08:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please help me so I can help others. Please bless my parents with health, peace and happiness. Please help my ma to seek help. Please help me so I can be aware if my thoughts, feelings, behaviour and actions. Please help me so I can help others..

Facebook Comments