Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449261 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #3030 on: January 17, 2020, 02:36:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Pleas help me to so therighttujnhsand make the right decisions which would help me to find my life purpose and helps my future life. Please help my parents mentally and allow them to be kind, compassionate and empathetic and communicate with each other. Please help me parents with health and happiness. Please help me so I can those in need. Please help me to be kind, empathetic and compassionate.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3031 on: January 21, 2020, 02:32:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba

Please help me to make the right decisions and help me to control my thoughts and feelings. Please help me to develop skills which allows me to be aware that my happiness is based on my own inner thoughts and feelings and not on external factors or people. Please allow my parents to be healthy and happy and make right decisions. Please bless my parents and be with them always. Please help me to find my life purpose and focus my energy on positivity and optimistic. Please help me do I can help others in need and be more empathetic, compassionate, humble, kind, generous and a kinder human being. Please allow me to be kind to myself and others. Please help me so I can understand myself and control my thoughts and behaviours.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3032 on: January 23, 2020, 02:33:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba
    Please help me so that I can make the right decisions and do the right things. Please help my parents and bless them with health, inner peace and kindness towards each other. Please help me and allow me to be kind, compassionate, humble, generous and a generous person. Please allow me to develop positive habits, thoughts, behaviours and mindset. Please allow me to be kind to myself and others around me. Please help me to choose right path in the life.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3033 on: January 27, 2020, 02:20:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things in my life. Please keep my parents happy and healthy and allow them to be kind to each other. Please bless my parents with health, love and kindness. Please allow me to control and manage my thoughts, behaviours, actions, feelings and emotions. Please allow me to achieve the life purpose and help me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, generous, humble to myself and anyone I interact with. Please help those in need. Please allow me to develop positive thoughts,  behaviours, actions and feelings. Please help me so I can help others.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3034 on: January 28, 2020, 02:08:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help my parents and allow them to be happy and healthy and happy. Please bless my parents with your love and guidance. Please allow me to be kind and loving towards myself and everyone I interact with. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, generous, loving and fun individual.  Please help me so I can help others in need.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3035 on: January 29, 2020, 02:33:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help my parents with health and happiness and guide them to make the right decisions and be kind to each other. Please help me so I can help others. Please help me to be kind, considerate, compassionate, empathetic, humble, generous and fun to be with myself and others. Please bless me with love and kindness. Please help me to find my life purpose.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3036 on: January 30, 2020, 02:42:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please bless me and allow me to find my life purpose. Help me to control my thoughts and feelings. Please allow me to be kind, considerate, compassionate, empathetic, generous, humble and kind to myself and others. Please allow me to develop behaviours and thoughts which brings compassion and kindness to everyone I interact with. Please help me so I can help others in need. Please help me so that my thoughts, feelings and behaviours contributes towards my life purpose. Help me to find goodness and positivity in every situation and circumstances I'm in. Help my parents and allow them to be happy and healthy. Help me so that I can learn to love myself.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3037 on: January 31, 2020, 02:31:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,
    Please help me up to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please bless my parents with health and happiness and bless them with your love and guidance. Please help me to identify my weaknesses and allow me to develop positive behaviours, thoughts and mindset. Please allow me to get rid of and protect me from negative and toxic people,  behaviours, thoughts and feelings. Please help me to be kind,  thoughtful,  compassionate, empathetic, humble, generous and fun. Please bless me with everything I need.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3038 on: February 03, 2020, 02:26:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me parents with health and happiness. Please allow me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, humble and generous. Please help me so that I can help others in need. Please guide me and show me a right path. Please help those in need.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3039 on: February 04, 2020, 02:28:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai,

Please bless my parents health and happiness. Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me so I can help others. Please help me find life purpose. Please help me to be kind, considerate, compassionate, empathetic, humble and generous towards others and to myself. Please help me to remove negative thoughts, people, objects, behaviours, beliefs, actions and activities and remove it from positivity. Please help me so I can live this life in a positive manner by helping others in need. Please help those who needs you help and blessings. Please help me so I can be a better human being than I was before. Please protect me from negativity and toxic people, behaviours, things thoughts.

sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3040 on: February 05, 2020, 02:06:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please allow me to be kind, considerate, compassionate,  humble, generous and kind. Please allow me to be kinder to myself and others. Please allow me to remove toxic people and behaviours from my life. Please bless me with your love, kindness and guidance. Please guide me internally so my thoughts, behaviours, actions and habits is positive and kinder towards others. Please help me to find life purpose.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3041 on: February 06, 2020, 02:35:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba

Please help me to make the right decisions and so the right thing. Please help and bless my parents with health and happiness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3042 on: February 07, 2020, 02:21:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and choose the right life path. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate,  empathetic, considerate, caring, humble, generous and loving towards everyone I interact with. Please allow me to manage my emotional thoughts and feelings. Please help me so I can help others. Please help my parents, be with them always and bless them with health and happiness. Please guide me and show me the right path. Please guide and be with me always.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3043 on: February 10, 2020, 02:18:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help and bless my parents with health, wealth and happiness. Please help me so I can do the right things and make right decisions in my life. Please allow me to be kinder, compassionate, empathetic, generous and emotionally balanced. Please help me to remove toxic people and things from my life and embark upon positive actions and behaviours.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3044 on: February 11, 2020, 02:16:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help my parents, guide them go make the right decisions and bless them with your love and guidance. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please allow my ma and give her strength to seek much needed help and heal her physically, psychologically and mentally. Please be with my father and bless him with health and happiness.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Facebook Comments