Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449532 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #3045 on: February 12, 2020, 01:55:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please help me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, generous, humble, alert, savvy and communicative. Please help me so I can help others in need.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3046 on: February 13, 2020, 02:16:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help my parents, bless them with your love, kindness, health, wealth and inner peace and happiness. Please watch over them.always and allow them to seek help. Please bless my ma and help her to let go of the past and remove the suffering. Please help me so I can help others and make right decisions. Please help me so I can listen to my gut feelings and do the right things . Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, generous, humble, and a nice human  being. Please help me to control my emotions, help me to manage my thoughts, feelings and behaviours. Please allow me to find life purpose and bless me with inner peace and happiness. Please protect me from negative people  thoughts, feelings and behaviours, allow me to recognise it and remove it. Please help me so I can be a kinder human being.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3047 on: February 14, 2020, 02:15:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3048 on: February 17, 2020, 02:26:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help my parents with health, happiness, love, guidance and kindness for each other. Please help my ma to understand and acknowledge the help she needs. Pleaas bless my dad with strength and health. Sai baba, please bless me so that I can make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please bless me with your love, guidance and blessing. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, generous, loving and fun.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3049 on: February 17, 2020, 02:30:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have iny life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for blessing me with your love, kindness and continuous guidance and support. Thank you for keeping my parents healthy and happy and blessing them with your love. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3050 on: February 18, 2020, 02:26:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help my parents with health and happiness. Please bless my parents and guide them so they make the right decisions and be kind to each other and others. Please help me so I can do the right thing and be more kinder, compassionate, empathetic, generous, humble, fun and loving. Please help me so I can help others in need. Please be with me always and guide me and allow me to choose the right path in my life. Please watch over me always and allow me to remove toxic people, thoughts, behaviours and habits. Please allow me to do the right thing.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3051 on: February 19, 2020, 02:14:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #3052 on: February 19, 2020, 03:53:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Help us Baba to be kind helpful and good

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3053 on: February 20, 2020, 02:15:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please bless my parents with health and happiness, please be with my parents always and allow them to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow them to be kind, compassionate and empathetic with each other and others.
    Please help me to make the right decisions and allow me to help others in need. Please allow me to be empathetic, compassionate, generous, kind, humble and loving towards everyone I interact with. Please help my ma so she can get much needed help. Please bless my dead with health and happiness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3054 on: February 21, 2020, 02:16:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please bless me with love and happiness. Please bless my parents with health, peace and happiness. Please guide abd be with my parents always and allow them to be kind and compassionate towards each other. Please help me so I can help others in need. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, generous, loving and fun.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3055 on: February 25, 2020, 02:29:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help my parents and keep them happy and healthy. Please bless ma and allow her to seek help. Please be with my parents always and allow them to make the right decisions. Please help me so I can help others. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, sympathetic, humble, generous, loving and full of love and joy. Please allow me to be a kinder person than yesterday. Please help me so I can help others.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3056 on: February 26, 2020, 02:22:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help my parents with health, peace and happiness. Please allow my ma to seek help which she needs and bless my my dad with health and happiness. Please allow me to do the right thing and make right decisions in life. Please help those in need. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, generous, empathetic, loving, non-judgemental, fun, humble and positive towards everyone I meet. Please allow me to remove toxic people, relationships, thoughts, feelings, behaviours and emotions from my life. Please help me so I can be kinder and make right decisions. Please allow me to find life purpose and help me to remove fear. Please bless me always and allow me to choose the right path, right people, and right thoughts.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3057 on: February 27, 2020, 02:15:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help and bless my parents with health and happiness. Please bless my parents with your love and guidance. Please allow me to make the right decisions and so the right thing.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3058 on: February 28, 2020, 02:24:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help, guide, support, bless and be with my parents always. Please allow them to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please allow my ma to seek much needed help and my dad with strength and health. Please bless my parents with inner peace and happiness and keep them away from the negativity.

Please help me so I can be kind, compassionate, empathetic, generous, loving and fun. Please allow me to recognise and remove negative thoughts, emotions, people, objects and feelings from  my life and replace it with positivity, love and optimism. Please help me so I can help others in need and find life purpose. Please help those who needs your much needed help and support. Please  bless everyone I love and support with health, wealth and happiness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3059 on: March 02, 2020, 02:26:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help my parents with health and happiness. Please guide and allow my ma to seek much needed help she needs. Please guide her towards positivity and love and shower her with your kindness and show her how to love and care. Please bless my dad with health and strength. Please allow me to do the right thing. Please allow me to be kind, empathetic, compassionate, generous, humble and loving. Please help me so I can help those in need. Please allow me to remove negative thoughts, people, feelings, behaviours and habits from my life and replace with positivity and love.

Facebook Comments