Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449315 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #3060 on: March 03, 2020, 02:46:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please bless my parents with health, peace and happiness. Please guide my ma and show her love, peace, kindness and peace. Please help me so I can help others.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3061 on: March 04, 2020, 02:27:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba 

Please help my parents and bless them with health, peace and happiness. Please allow my ma to get much needed help, please bless her and remove her suffering. Please bless my dad with health, positivity and strength he needs to get through this stage of life. Please help those who needs your help and support more than anything.
    Please help me so I can make the right choices and do the right thing. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, confident, considerate, generous, fun and loving. Please help me so I remove negative thoughts, behaviours and habits from life and replace with positivity, love and laughter. Please bless me with a soul mate. Please help and bless me with everything I need.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3062 on: March 05, 2020, 02:32:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,
    Please help my parents and bless them with health, peace and happiness. Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to kind, compassionate, empathetic,  generous, humble, loving, caring and fun. Please help me to remove toxic people, things, behaviours, habits and thoughts from my life. Please help me so I can help others in need. Please help me to find life purpose and make the right decisions.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3063 on: March 06, 2020, 02:23:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please bless my parents with health, peace and happiness. Please bless me with kind thoughts, feelings and emotions. Please allow me to be most compassionate, empathetic, humble, generous, loving, kind and fun.
    Please help me to make the right decisions.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3064 on: March 09, 2020, 02:34:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,
    Please  bless my parents with health and happiness and be with them, guide them to make the right decisions in life. Please allow me to make the right decisions and remove toxic people, thoughts, behaviours and habits from my life. Please help those in need and bless them with happiness and strengthen.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3065 on: March 10, 2020, 02:02:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba

Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please be with them always and guide them with your love and blessings. Please allow them to make the right decisions and keep them safe and bless them with peace and love.
    Please allow me to make the right decisions and do the right thing.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai dai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3066 on: March 11, 2020, 02:32:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3067 on: March 12, 2020, 02:32:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3068 on: March 13, 2020, 02:26:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3069 on: March 16, 2020, 02:27:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,
    Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please guide them to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to be kind, considerate, empathetic, generous and loving. Please guide me to make the right decisions and do the right thing.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3070 on: March 17, 2020, 02:20:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help my parents and bless them with health and happiness. Please guide my parents and support them so they can be kind and loving towards each other.
    Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me to so I can remove toxic people, things, behaviours, habits, thoughts and feelings from my life. Please help me so I can help others.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3071 on: March 18, 2020, 02:29:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Facebook Comments