Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 448153 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Help me....
« on: July 20, 2009, 12:35:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Help me move on with my life
    Help me be a positive and a happy person.
    Help me forgive myself and others
    Help me to have a complete faith in you Sai Baba and myself
    Help me find true love
    Help me be strong to face challenges life offers
    Help me so that I can love you and others with everything I have
    Help me choose the right path in life and make the right decisions
    Help me be great at everything (Positive) I do
    Help me find eternal peace and happiness
    Help me forget the past and give me the strength and positive outlook to move on with my future
    Help me so that I can eliminate unnecessary fears
    Help me so that I can get rid of sins
    Help me to see the goodness in others
    Help me be a better person
    Help me abolish anger, hatred, desire, jealousy and greed
    Help me so that I can become a better person everyday Sai Baba .....

Please forgive my sins and give me much needed guidance & support.....

Offline chweetujaanu

• Blessings 4
    Re: Help me....
    « Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 09:40:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • dont worry baba will always be with..

baba please be with sweta and help her to make her life wonderful..

omsairam

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 03:14:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Ur prayer is beautiful. God bless you with the best of the best life has in store for you!

Om Sai Ram

Offline pragya0786

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 01:18:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • have fiath in baba .....he is with u
       he will make u positive person so as u can help urself n others
      he will help u to have ur true love
    he will make u strong enough to face every challenge li life rather he has started once u have really came on his feet with true heart n soul.
    with his guidance u will make the decisions right which will make u n ur surrounding happy

HAVE FAITH
    OM SAI RAM

Offline pragya0786

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 11:24:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • hello sweta ji,
       have faith in baba all ur problems will be solved.

om sai ram

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 03:12:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you all,

Baba please help and guide us to lead a happy life, choose the right path and be a good/honest person.

sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 04:54:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Baba, I am feeling very restless & depress...please help me move on with life. please help me so that i can forget past, forgive myself and move on..

I am deliberately doing things which i know would hurt me...please help me forget and move on with my future.

sai ram, sairam, sairam, sairam, sairam, sairam, sairam, sairam, sairam, sairam, sairam, sairam, sairram, sairram, sairam, sairram, sairram, sairram, sairam, sairam, sairam, sairam, sairam, sairam,sairam,sairam,sairam,sairam,sairam,sairam,sairam,sairam,sairam,sairam

Offline pragya0786

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 12:12:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sweta,
           u r really a sweet person why are u disturbing urself by remembering ur past,i dont know the problem but all i can say is first forgive urself ......wen u r realized this....this itself means that u r towards the betterment of ur life....baba is with u.....
       sai ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 02:41:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 06:24:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • thank you pragyajee and well wisher jee....

I am trying everyday to forgive myself and move on with my life...parying to Saibaba for everyone who is suffering physically, emotionally and mentally to give us strength to get through with this.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 11:45:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sweta, if you may like to share what is it that you're unable to forgive yourself for I may be able to help. Sweta, forgiveness is a bi-product of love and compassion. We are all conditioned to love & give to others by society and put in extra efforts to do so. Cause that makes us look & feel good in front of society. Like the ideal person or the ideal thing to do. Which is very good. Its great to feel and spread love & compassion and do all the things that make others feel good.

But one must not forget... love and compassion (including forgiving love) are not only to be extended to society and outsiders (whom it is always easy to forgive and be good to since they are at a distance) but also to ourselves and our closest loved ones who are more likely to hurt us the most since they are close to us, always around and there are always many two way expectations... out of which naturally many may not be met (by both parties).

Why do we forget a few things Sweta. In the first place - why do we behave compassionately, politely, generously with strangers? Cause we're taught all are equal. Be nice to others. Do to others what you would like others to do to you. Forgive others, love others.

My question to you is - If they are human & deserve love & your generous loving forgiveness... :) my friend what are you??? Are you not human enough. :) Sweta, we all make mistakes... blunders in life. But its ok. Its ok to be imperfect. Its ok to have made mistakes. Its ok to have succumbed to temptations or in helplessness to have gone the wrong way in life.... so long as one day you realize you're on the wrong path, regret and wish to never repeat it again.

You have realized your mistakes (whatever they may be) & repented. Now all you need to do is make sure you never do it again & forget about it.

Forgiveness & judgement is something for God to have to do. Forgive yourself & leave the rest to God. Do ask Him for forgiveness. Do your best to get better & better in life & leave the forgiving & judging to God. Of course we may daily ask God to forgive for the mistakes we make consciously or unconsciously daily, our past & past life karmas. But that doesn't mean we don't forgive ourselves. :) N anyways, we are too small to judge, punish or forgive.

:) U know why we're all in trouble? We try and take charge of all thats not our work. We try and take charge of all that should ideally be in God's hands. We take up all the work, take up all the stress & then look upto God & ask him God, why me? Leave it to Him buddy. Nothing happens without HIS permission. I donno what it is, but even if u made blunders in life, it was with HIS will... cause maybe today He wanted you to learn something out of it and realize whatever it is that your mistake is. U have acted as per His order & realized and learnt. Now forgive & forget - YOURSELF & loved ones connected to you. :) Start afresh... a new life... a new beginning...

EVERY MORNING, EVERY MOMENT, EVERY MICRO SECOND IS A WHOLE NEW BEGINNING OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!! Make this new beginning every moment! Don't waste time. Start NOW!!!

Om Sai Ram

:) N yes, I pray to Baba to forgive you generously, lovingly for whatever it is & bless you with whatever it is thats best for you. Om Sai Ram

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009, 08:53:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear WW,

Thank you so much for your post. It helped me alot. I don;t know where to start about myself, it is a long story. when I look back at the things, i think I was a very negative person than to what I am now. Maybe I am being highly critical of myself but i just don't know....

I was in a relationship for nearly 10 yrs, and unofficially engaged to this guy, things didn’t work out with us. I don’t think i was fair to him, i had so much anger and arrogance in me, so I lost him for forever. I found out he got married to someone else etc. I can't help but to feel sense of loss and also I blame myself for the whole situation. I believe in Karma, but I don’t believe i was as conscious back then. I just hope God forgives me for my mistakes. He has moved on with his life and I am still crying over spilt milk. I don’t want to think about past, I want to move on with my life, but sometimes it becomes unbearable. I have been deeply hurt. I don’t even know how long it will take me to move on. He decided to marry someone within 3 months after our communication breakdown etc.

I can spend my life analysing this but I hope and pray that one day baba gives me strength to forgive myself and forgot my past.
    Please baba help me.
     Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sia sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #12 on: July 30, 2009, 11:43:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • :) Sweta, I can relate to and completely understand what you feel. The fact that your partner has moved on and is happy goes to show the fact that he's healed. & the fact that he's healed goes to show deep within in the sub-concious mind he's already forgiven you long back. Its that forgiveness that has given him the power to move on. Sweta... you kno what... YOU NEED TO FORGIVE HIM TOO. Once you forgive him for the pain you feel (u may justify it otherwise right now, but if you think a bit deeper... you'd know what I mean)... the day you forgive him completely Sweta, forgiving yourself will become much easier. The day you heal him you will be healed yourself.

He may have been married, but on a sub-conscious level is still connected to you... on a soul level. You know why? Cause you still haven't let go. The day you let go and forgive him Sweta, the day you in reality set him free... thats when he'll heal completely. N thats when you'll find peace too. Cause the moment he heals, your healing cycle begins.

I have just a simple suggestion... only if you want to do it & do it regularly with faith & determination. It may sound really stupid to do it... but just do it... if you trust me even the least bit. Everyday when you wake up, when you brush, when you eat, sleep, travel, work, during your breaks... just tell yourself... (and if possible say it loud 10 times)

"Even though I am unwilling to let go and forgive him and me... I choose to deeply and completely love and accept myself"

"Even though I have deep within a huge amount of hidden anger, frustration, guilt, insecurity & emptiness for now... I choose to deeply and completely love and accept myself"

Ok??? Just these two statements... DAILY... Daily, daily, daily is a must! I really, really want yo
    u to do this. Try it. Its never going to harm you. Just don't let yourself feel lazy & justify all possible reasons why you shouldn't do it. Take Gods name & just do it. & do let me know how it feels. The more you do it, the more the resistance you'll face. Its ok to face resistance. But remember - you're not giving up ok?

I really want to help you Sweta. Its never going to harm to take the effort to say a few words to yourself loudly (if you can do it in front of the mirror, nothing like it. Just try it, ok?)

Don't worry Sweta, you're gonna be fine soon. We're all there with you. & we're all going to as a family help you get out of this... rise above this... heal him & yourself both! Just have faith in yourself... our prayers, your prayers & God... Try it... :) N don't worry at all. I'll be with you thru this... if only you co-operate even the least bit... I promise I won't let go until ure fine & happy. :) Smile now... its a new day, a new beginning... a new beginning for the rest of your life... a really beautiful, fulfilling life...

Om Sai Ram

Offline pragya0786

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #13 on: August 01, 2009, 12:51:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sweta,
               well wisherji is very correct in guiding u out der.
    Even i want u to come out of all this n start up wid new life wid new fragrance,wid new colours,everything new.....................
    Baba has made something vry special for u which will be yours forever.....exclsively urs................. sounds gud na........
    walk ahead in life wid positive waves
    walk ahead in life wid positive energy
    move on n on

om sai ram

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #14 on: August 04, 2009, 03:19:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • I can't thank you enough WW and Pragaya....I really needed this. Thank you sooo much for this. Reading this post made me very happy and gave me the positivity i need in my life right now to move on and see the future rather than lingering in my past. Your advise is most welcome. thank you so much
    sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sia sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Facebook Comments