Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449188 times)

Offline bharti123

• Blessings 0
Re: Help me....
« Reply #345 on: September 11, 2010, 11:55:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • aum shri sai nathaya namah
    Aum shri sai nathaya namah
    aum shri sai nathaya namah

Offline lawjigga

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #346 on: September 12, 2010, 12:05:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sweta,

I found your prayers very beautiful. They capture often times what I can not say. I know Baba will hear your prayers.

Om Sai Ram

Help me move on with my life
    Help me be a positive and a happy person.
    Help me forgive myself and others
    Help me to have a complete faith in you Sai Baba and myself
    Help me find true love
    Help me be strong to face challenges life offers
    Help me so that I can love you and others with everything I have
    Help me choose the right path in life and make the right decisions
    Help me be great at everything (Positive) I do
    Help me find eternal peace and happiness
    Help me forget the past and give me the strength and positive outlook to move on with my future
    Help me so that I can eliminate unnecessary fears
    Help me so that I can get rid of sins
    Help me to see the goodness in others
    Help me be a better person
    Help me abolish anger, hatred, desire, jealousy and greed
    Help me so that I can become a better person everyday Sai Baba .....

Please forgive my sins and give me much needed guidance & support.....

Offline lawjigga

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #347 on: September 12, 2010, 12:13:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sweta,

I understand what your going through. I am currently in a relationship with someone I deeply love with my entire heart for the last 3.5 years. Throughout these 3.5 years I have acted VERY poorly and have hurt her in every single way possible. I am so ashamed of my behavior, and now my relationship is very much in trouble. The failure in the relationshp has everything to do with my poor characteristics (ie: selfish to loved ones, egotistical, superficial, dishonest, lustful, and etc).

I am so ashamed of myself. At the moment my relationship is being re-evaluated, and I feel so blessed by Baba that she has not left. I at this point in my life want to change everything, my behavior my view points. I pray to Baba that I can become the man she has always dreamt of. I know my path is very long, and I new your help Baba... please make me deservant of her love.

Om Sai Ram.
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram

Dear WW,

Thank you so much for your post. It helped me alot. I don;t know where to start about myself, it is a long story. when I look back at the things, i think I was a very negative person than to what I am now. Maybe I am being highly critical of myself but i just don't know....

I was in a relationship for nearly 10 yrs, and unofficially engaged to this guy, things didn’t work out with us. I don’t think i was fair to him, i had so much anger and arrogance in me, so I lost him for forever. I found out he got married to someone else etc. I can't help but to feel sense of loss and also I blame myself for the whole situation. I believe in Karma, but I don’t believe i was as conscious back then. I just hope God forgives me for my mistakes. He has moved on with his life and I am still crying over spilt milk. I don’t want to think about past, I want to move on with my life, but sometimes it becomes unbearable. I have been deeply hurt. I don’t even know how long it will take me to move on. He decided to marry someone within 3 months after our communication breakdown etc.

I can spend my life analysing this but I hope and pray that one day baba gives me strength to forgive myself and forgot my past.
    Please baba help me.
     Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sia sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline Rashi

• Blessings 0
    • Om Shri SaiNathaya Namah
    « Reply #348 on: September 12, 2010, 02:20:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear sweta...
    you only get what is meant for you...our destiny is written before hand..who stays and who dont isnt decided by us...
    it has been decided..you realised your mistake and you are sorry for it..but dont cry over it..baba knows the best for you and that is why this happened the best is still yet to come...have faith in baba and move on..to a new life..a new sunshine...
    may baba be always with you and bless you
    om shri sainathaya namah

Offline lawjigga

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #349 on: September 12, 2010, 10:57:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Rashi,

You said this very well. The sad reality is that we as humans, being so imperfect, can't accept when our views do not a line directly with God's.  At this point, I am so scared of losing my gf because of her clear distance from me. I am trying my best to be a better person in hopes of her returning back and finding that LOVE in me that she has lost. I however, will have to come to accept, if she does not want to be with me anymore (this is painful and isn't entertained much!) if that is Baba's choosing.

dear sweta...
    you only get what is meant for you...our destiny is written before hand..who stays and who dont isnt decided by us...
    it has been decided..you realised your mistake and you are sorry for it..but dont cry over it..baba knows the best for you and that is why this happened the best is still yet to come...have faith in baba and move on..to a new life..a new sunshine...
    may baba be always with you and bless you
    om shri sainathaya namah

Offline bharti123

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #350 on: September 12, 2010, 11:28:03 AM »
  • Publish

Offline sahastrasai

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #351 on: September 12, 2010, 08:31:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #352 on: September 13, 2010, 03:33:13 AM »
  • Publish

• Thank you Rashi jee for your advice, you are absolutely right, I have accepted that long time ago. Within a year I think I have grew up so much. So although it has taken along time I am getting there slowly. I really appreciate your prayers and kind words. May Sai's blessings be with you always.

Dear Lawjigga Jee,

Don't be too hard on yourself, you have realised your mistakes which many of us fail to see. I have been where you are now emotionally. Have a complete faith in baba and yourself. Be the best you can do and leave the rest to Sai Baba. Your mind will wonder alot and look for analysing the circumstances and any specific situation and when this happens repeat Sai's name. Talk to Sai baba, tell him your problems and feelings and have complete faith you will get your answers one way or another. I have realised that we don’t have any control over others emotions or feelings, we can do our best to communicate how we feel but we can not make people to feel and act the way we want them to. Allow Sai baba to take control of your life and although it might sound like old cliché but whatever happens in your life is for your best interest. Sai is there for you always and will look after and protect you. Sai baba, please give your strength, wisdom and kindness to Lawjigga Jee and show him the light and right path.

Baba please help us and guide us at the right direction and the path. Sai baba thank you for always being there for me.

Om Sai Ram

Offline bharti123

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #353 on: September 13, 2010, 04:11:24 AM »
  • Publish

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #354 on: September 13, 2010, 08:12:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram

Offline sahastrasai

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #355 on: September 13, 2010, 10:03:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #356 on: September 14, 2010, 02:29:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai baba, I know you are working behind the scenes, but please baba bless my family with peace with happiness.

sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai
    sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline bharti123

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #357 on: September 14, 2010, 02:34:41 AM »
  • Publish

Offline vikram8989

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #358 on: September 14, 2010, 04:17:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    Vikram Rakasekaran

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #359 on: September 15, 2010, 02:36:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Facebook Comments