Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449321 times)

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
Re: Help me....
« Reply #615 on: June 01, 2011, 01:02:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Piyagolu, sairamsai ji,

Iam very luck to have u all in ma tough time...iam following all ur instructions..24x7 sai simran is the only way i can perceive..i have surrendered ma worries to babaji nw..i have stopped ma negative thoughts, whenever wrong thoughts arises in ma mind, i chant babaji naam....iam sure when u all are with me, praying to babaji for ma dad, babaji will surely gona help us...if entire world goes against u, i have learned that babaji by ur side , protects u, safeguard u from bad calamities...no matter how big or rich person he is, he is not God...My babaji will come and save us from this bad phase...people who tries to ruin week employees, will soon going to face the  consequencies..today , i feel u all are my strength, my sai family...ur words are more powerful and meaningful...i will worship my deva with honest and pure intentions....Deva will soon gona protect ma dad...Babaji kws my dad very well...he kws inside out of our family...we never tried to hurt any ones soul /atma...untentionally if we did wrong to anyone, then babaji i on behalf of ma family , with bended knees, ask u for pardon ....safe us from this situation....we need ur blessings and love...pour ur love nw...this is the time where ur actions are imp for ur family...safe us and take us out of this situation...we believe in ur vachans...i kw u will come and protect us...this time this will be end of this monster...he shud be permanentely move out of our lifes...his monster mind shud be turned into humane and generous minded people....his devil mind shud be away from our lifes...he shud never come back and shud never distrub our mind....beleieves u babaji..waiting or ur blessings, pour ur magic on us nw....

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #616 on: June 01, 2011, 01:10:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM

@Saburi ji pls keep up this spirit and have full faith on Baba ji , nw no negativity will follow yu coz now yu r in shelter of deva.....he will take care of yur family boat to sail saved from this hard and tough sea smoothly .....our prayers are with yu and yur family....

OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM

Sai Samarth.........Shardha Saburi ,,,,,BABA JI BESTOW YUR BLESSINGS ON SABURI JI AND HER FAMILY , PLS PROTECT THEM AND SHOW THE WAY TO CROSS THIS HARD TIME SMOOTHLY WITH YUR GRACE !!
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #617 on: June 01, 2011, 02:26:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram, baba please love and bless all

Offline Sairamsai

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #618 on: June 01, 2011, 05:05:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Piyagolu, sairamsai ji,

Iam very luck to have u all in ma tough time...iam following all ur instructions..24x7 sai simran is the only way i can perceive..i have surrendered ma worries to babaji nw..i have stopped ma negative thoughts, whenever wrong thoughts arises in ma mind, i chant babaji naam....iam sure when u all are with me, praying to babaji for ma dad, babaji will surely gona help us...if entire world goes against u, i have learned that babaji by ur side , protects u, safeguard u from bad calamities...no matter how big or rich person he is, he is not God...My babaji will come and save us from this bad phase...people who tries to ruin week employees, will soon going to face the  consequencies..today , i feel u all are my strength, my sai family...ur words are more powerful and meaningful...i will worship my deva with honest and pure intentions....Deva will soon gona protect ma dad...Babaji kws my dad very well...he kws inside out of our family...we never tried to hurt any ones soul /atma...untentionally if we did wrong to anyone, then babaji i on behalf of ma family , with bended knees, ask u for pardon ....safe us from this situation....we need ur blessings and love...pour ur love nw...this is the time where ur actions are imp for ur family...safe us and take us out of this situation...we believe in ur vachans...i kw u will come and protect us...this time this will be end of this monster...he shud be permanentely move out of our lifes...his monster mind shud be turned into humane and generous minded people....his devil mind shud be away from our lifes...he shud never come back and shud never distrub our mind....beleieves u babaji..waiting or ur blessings, pour ur magic on us nw....

This is the toughest time but dear one please please keep all positivity around you. And keep chanting Sai´s name 24x7 with a belief that he is gonna end this bad phase and then see the magic. Encourage your folks too to do the same and be happy and positive. I know how difficult it is I myself forget it many times but you do it and let no negativity not even its name. Try to listen or do some aarti atleast twice a day together entire family. I think it is very crucial. Love defeats all evils.

MERA SAI MAHAN WOH SAB SAMBHAL LENGE.......

OM SHRI SAI SIDDHA SANKALPAAYA NAMAH
    OM SHRI SAI SIDDHA SANKALAAPYA NAMAH

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #619 on: June 01, 2011, 06:02:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sairamsai ji, piyagoluji,

Indeed love defeats evil minded people..i have full faith on ur prayers and babaji blessings..he will surely gona make my dad relaxed and will definately make us come out of this situation....i ll try to inbibe all those things which babaji preaches us thru sai chalisa, bavni ,etc....babaji i bow to u and ask for peace in ma life...bless my dad and mom....they are ma life and i cant see ma parents to live happily....i dont want them to face any problems...considering their age, pardon their sins and bless them ....safe us frm that demon....we want beautiful, simple and sai sharan life...we want our family to be sai sangat...all evil minded ppl to be away frm us....save us....be with me babaji...ur daughter request u for helping ma family and bring us out of this situation..negativity to stay away frm ma place....

Thanks to this forum which gives me positivity and prayers for ma family...we are family and feel for each others problems....i bow to sai for our mental peace and safe us frm devil minded ppl...i surrender to u all my worries ...nw it is ur duty to safeguard my dad reputation.....luv u alot babaji....

Offline Sairamsai

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #620 on: June 01, 2011, 06:09:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • We are definitely praying for your family´s well being. Rest leave it to Sai. Please do good deeds too as much as possible along with prays. Help others and ask Sai to pardon your sins and take you through this bad phase.

OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSIARAM OMSAIRAM

Offline Sairamsai

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #621 on: June 01, 2011, 03:56:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI NAMOH NAMAH
    JAI JAI SAI NAMOH NAMAH
    SHRI SHRI SAI NAMOH NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMOH NAMAH

OM SAI NAMOH NAMAH
    JAI JAI SAI NAMOH NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NMOH NAMAH

OM SAI NAMOH NAMAH
    JAI JAI SAI NAMOH NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMOH NAMAH

SAI PLEASE HELP Karo deva

Offline Sairamsai

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #622 on: June 01, 2011, 04:06:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • I AM REALLY WORRIED FOR YOU COZ I CZAN RELATE TO MY OWN SIRTUATION SEEING YOURS ........

I WILL LIGHT DIYA RATHER CANDLES THAT I HAVE BOTH TIMES IN THE MORNING AND EVENING FOR YOU AND WILL PRAY FOR YOU......
    DO THAT TRY TO LIGHT AKHAND DIYA FOR  WEL OR NINE DAYS AND PRAY TO BABA WHOLE HEARTEDLY......
    JUST LIGHTED A CANDLE FOR YOU AND PRAYED BABA BLESS YOU AND TAKE AWAY YOUR PROBLEM SOON AND REMOVE THIS DARK MAN FROM YOUR LIVES FOREVER.....

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #623 on: June 01, 2011, 11:09:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sairamsai ji, piyagolu ji,

Thanks for ur support..Babaji zaroor sunegaye aap ki baat....i am going to start akand jyot frm today onwards..on monday with babaji grace , that devil minded turns into good human, leave this issue..i ll be the most luckiest gal on this earth..today iam feeling bit low...mentally iam praying babaji to safeguard my dad....internally my chanting is going on but even then iam feeling low...feel like crying alot...yesterday i cried alot in front of babaji ...my mom and dad are very week and when i hugged ma mom today , she was crying and asking for relieve frm babaji...my heart is crying...every person who is close to us, tries to show pity and simultaneously hurts us alot....Babaji tu aaj mere pran le lo, par mere pita ko iss situation semukt karo...katam karo iss pure issue ko...vijay karo iss situation mein....mere trust ka mazak mat banana sai babaji...tune apne daughters ka dhyan rakhne ka vachan diya hai, apne vachno se mat mukro babaji.....agar meri zindgi mein kuch bhi ache deeds hai , tho woh mere dad ko de do....unko is situation se bahar nikalo deva.....waiting for ur blessing on ma dad....babaji mera test lena band karo...meri himat aaj katam ho rahi hai...safe us babaji....

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #624 on: June 02, 2011, 02:13:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Omsairam

@ Saburi ji can undrstand abt this feelings , yu hv to be strong knw its hard bt still yu hv to, its realy nice that yu are starting akand jyot def baba will show yu the way and turns the mind of that person...aaj mere paas bhi apko kehne ke liye kuch nai hai kyunki aaj main khud bahut low feel kar rahe hu tears are rolling down while writing yu, dn't worry sis everything is going to be fine soon bas aap himaat rakhna coz yu hv to take care of yur mom and dad.....baba bless yu soon

OMSAIRAM

OMSAIRAM

OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SHREE SAI NAMO NAMAH
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH

Sai Samarth........Shardha Saburi ,,,BABA JI PLS TAKE CARE OF SABURI JI AND HER FAMILY , GIVE THEM STRENGTH TO COME OUT FROM THIS TOUGH TIME , PLS CHANGE THE MIND OF THAT PERSON HAVE MERCY DEVA PLS !!
    Dear sairamsai ji, piyagolu ji,

Thanks for ur support..Babaji zaroor sunegaye aap ki baat....i am going to start akand jyot frm today onwards..on monday with babaji grace , that devil minded turns into good human, leave this issue..i ll be the most luckiest gal on this earth..today iam feeling bit low...mentally iam praying babaji to safeguard my dad....internally my chanting is going on but even then iam feeling low...feel like crying alot...yesterday i cried alot in front of babaji ...my mom and dad are very week and when i hugged ma mom today , she was crying and asking for relieve frm babaji...my heart is crying...every person who is close to us, tries to show pity and simultaneously hurts us alot....Babaji tu aaj mere pran le lo, par mere pita ko iss situation semukt karo...katam karo iss pure issue ko...vijay karo iss situation mein....mere trust ka mazak mat banana sai babaji...tune apne daughters ka dhyan rakhne ka vachan diya hai, apne vachno se mat mukro babaji.....agar meri zindgi mein kuch bhi ache deeds hai , tho woh mere dad ko de do....unko is situation se bahar nikalo deva.....waiting for ur blessing on ma dad....babaji mera test lena band karo...meri himat aaj katam ho rahi hai...safe us babaji....

Offline Sairamsai

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #625 on: June 02, 2011, 02:30:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Omsairam

@ Saburi ji can undrstand abt this feelings , yu hv to be strong knw its hard bt still yu hv to, its realy nice that yu are starting akand jyot def baba will show yu the way and turns the mind of that person...aaj mere paas bhi apko kehne ke liye kuch nai hai kyunki aaj main khud bahut low feel kar rahe hu tears are rolling down while writing yu, dn't worry sis everything is going to be fine soon bas aap himaat rakhna coz yu hv to take care of yur mom and dad.....baba bless yu soon

OMSAIRAM

OMSAIRAM

OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SHREE SAI NAMO NAMAH
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH

Sai Samarth........Shardha Saburi ,,,BABA JI PLS TAKE CARE OF SABURI JI AND HER FAMILY , GIVE THEM STRENGTH TO COME OUT FROM THIS TOUGH TIME , PLS CHANGE THE MIND OF THAT PERSON HAVE MERCY DEVA PLS !!

Piyagolu what happened plz share with me
    you have my gmail account right if its personal

Offline Sairamsai

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #626 on: June 02, 2011, 02:36:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsiaram omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam ............

Sai kripa karo ab Saburi ji kifamily aapke hawale hi hai Deva

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #627 on: June 02, 2011, 02:48:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM

@SAIRAMSAI ji thanks for yur concern , par mere paas kuch nai hai batanae ke liye, apne post maine uss din band kar diye jis din muje laga ki ab kuch nai ho sakte jst praying for others , baba ko sab pata hai apne dil ki baat unn se sahre karti , kyunki meri life mere pyar ka bahut mazak ban chuka hai, jisko hadh se zyada pyar kiya unhone he bahut kuch kaha hai ab bas chup rehna chahti hu, han aaj bahut low feel kar rahe hu bilkul akele no one jisko hug karke apne dil ki har baat keh saku.......can't write more sorry .....
    baba bless yu always...

Omsairam

OMSAIRAM

OMSAIRAM

OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SHREE SAI NAMO NAMAH
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH

Piyagolu what happened plz share with me
    you have my gmail account right if its personal

Offline ami

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #628 on: June 02, 2011, 03:19:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai namo namah sri sai namo namah jai jai sai namo namah sadguru sai namo namah
    om sai namo namah sri sai namo namah jai jai sai namo namah sadguru sai namo namah
    om sai namo namah sri sai namo namah jai jai sai namo namah sadguru sai namo namah
    Om Shri Sai Nathay Namah!

Amisha

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #629 on: June 02, 2011, 03:46:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sia baba, please love all and bless all...please help those who needs your blessing, guide us so that we can choose the right path in our life, make the right decisions and lead our life which leads towards sprituality and goodness. Baba I pray for everyone on this forum.

Om Sai Ram

Facebook Comments