Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449430 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #735 on: June 28, 2011, 02:26:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you all for your prayer, baba please shower your blessings on everyone. Thank you  piyagolu jee and LMS for your prayers. mays sai's blessing and love be with you always.

sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #736 on: June 28, 2011, 11:08:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear piya ji,  shalakadhiraj ji,

OM SAI NATH...

I wasnt able to msg u as i am engaged in official work..Mandatory conference....My brother went to dad's employer, he was greedy ...he just asked whether we arranged money or not..we said yes...but we want his signature in deed of compromise and  on company letter head dad's regisnation as well....he agreed to it...on monday itself we got it legalised deed of compromise...but still iam scared of ppl arond us...we need ur blessings for my parents...my mom n dad ar nt well..they have lost interest in their lifes....kindly support me.....

Babaji iam very lucky to have u in my life...as i ve got beautiful sisters as well...babaji plz my bhai as he has to board plane for africa..kindly help him in his job and give us directions...plz this time it shud be permanent solution...their is no limit to human greed...u plz save us frm this situations.. i want to concentrate on job and on my P.HD....i want to study hard..my HOD wud be changing nw...this term i wud be facing tough tims...if ur with me, i can cross big mountains as well....be with me always piya ji and shalakdheraj ji....love u alot...

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #737 on: June 28, 2011, 11:48:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Omsairam Saburi ji

I was worried abt yu , but firstly i will thank to our beloved father ki unhone humari prayers ki laaj rakhe hai , Saburi ji aaj vishwas ho gaya ki sach mein prayers mein bahut shakti hai , apni family ki ab tension mat lo kyunki ab baba apke sath ho gaye hai aur ab koi kuch nai kar sakta, jitna bura hona tha ho chuka .....

aur kisi se darne ki bhi jaruart nai kyunki kamjor ko log zyada kamjor karte hai , its my personal experience , har baat ka target kamjor bante hai ,,,and abt yur brother pls do tell him to always read Sai kasht Nivaran Mantra while going to work...baba will always protect and guide him ...

Now give up yur tension in baba's lotus feet , do concertrate on yur P.hd , rest leave everything on baba....our prayers and we all are alawys with yu....

Sai Samarth........Shraddha Saburi

Dear piya ji,  shalakadhiraj ji,

OM SAI NATH...

I wasnt able to msg u as i am engaged in official work..Mandatory conference....My brother went to dad's employer, he was greedy ...he just asked whether we arranged money or not..we said yes...but we want his signature in deed of compromise and  on company letter head dad's regisnation as well....he agreed to it...on monday itself we got it legalised deed of compromise...but still iam scared of ppl arond us...we need ur blessings for my parents...my mom n dad ar nt well..they have lost interest in their lifes....kindly support me.....

Babaji iam very lucky to have u in my life...as i ve got beautiful sisters as well...babaji plz my bhai as he has to board plane for africa..kindly help him in his job and give us directions...plz this time it shud be permanent solution...their is no limit to human greed...u plz save us frm this situations.. i want to concentrate on job and on my P.HD....i want to study hard..my HOD wud be changing nw...this term i wud be facing tough tims...if ur with me, i can cross big mountains as well....be with me always piya ji and shalakdheraj ji....love u alot...
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #738 on: June 29, 2011, 02:38:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sia sia sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #739 on: June 30, 2011, 12:34:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM

SAI SAMARTH....SHRADDHA SABURI ,,,,BABA SAI BESTOW YUR BLESSINGS ON SWETA , BLESS HER WITH GUD JOB SOON AND MAKE HER HAPPY FOREVER !!

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #740 on: June 30, 2011, 12:36:53 AM »
  • Publish

SAI SAMARTH........SHRADDHA SABURI ,,,BABA SAI PLS TAKE CARE OF SABURI JI AND HER FAMILY , GET THEM OUT OF THIS UNBEARABLE SITUATION SOON ,HAVE MERCY ON THEM !!

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #741 on: June 30, 2011, 02:24:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you piyagolu  Jee...baba please love and bless your children. Please help us remove the things you don;t like and guide us so that we can take the right path and make the right decisions in our life....

Baba help me surrender my herat, body, soul, thoughts, feelings, emotions and everything I have at your feet baba...Please guide me and show me the path. Baba I am struggling with my life and I have no doubt things are for my own benefit, please help me to get through this stage with your strength, positivity and wisdom. Baba I love you loads and can;t imagine life without you in it. Thank you for everything you have done for me, and given me to make life comfortable and stable. Baba bless me with the skills, sensitivity and kindness so that I can do the same for the others in need....Thank you for everything baba.

Om Sai Ram 

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #742 on: July 01, 2011, 02:18:16 AM »
  • Publish
    OMSAIRAM

OMSAIRAM

SAI SAMARTH.......SHRADDHA SABURI ,,,BABA SAI PLS GUIDE , LOVE AND BLESS SWETA !!

Thank you piyagolu  Jee...baba please love and bless your children. Please help us remove the things you don;t like and guide us so that we can take the right path and make the right decisions in our life....

Baba help me surrender my herat, body, soul, thoughts, feelings, emotions and everything I have at your feet baba...Please guide me and show me the path. Baba I am struggling with my life and I have no doubt things are for my own benefit, please help me to get through this stage with your strength, positivity and wisdom. Baba I love you loads and can;t imagine life without you in it. Thank you for everything you have done for me, and given me to make life comfortable and stable. Baba bless me with the skills, sensitivity and kindness so that I can do the same for the others in need....Thank you for everything baba.

Om Sai Ram 

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #743 on: July 01, 2011, 02:27:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you shalakadhiraj and piyagolu Jee for your prayers. May Sai's blessings be with you always.

Sai baba,please help those who needs your blessings baba...please accept my prayers baba and help me be a better person.

Thank you baba for everything you have done for me. Lots of love to you baba.

Om Sai Ram

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #744 on: July 01, 2011, 04:20:32 AM »
  • Publish
    OMSAIRAM

OMSAIRAM

SAI SAMARTH......SHRADDHA SABURI ,,BABA SAI GUIDE , LOVE AND BLESS SABURI AND HER FAMILY WITH FOREVER HAPPINESS IN LIFE AHEAD!!

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #745 on: July 01, 2011, 11:56:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Shaakadhiraj ji, piya ji , tannu ji,

Ur indeed best sisters in this form. All i need to say is that we all are lucky to have each other in our lifes..i always pray to babaji that help me in improving my personality...i need babaji sharan...i want to work hard babaji and wants to remove all problems which my parents are facing...plz help us in getting gud company and remove all obstacles in my parents life..

Piya ji , with ur encourgement i have started giving my mom udi mixed in water..i told her that u will be alrite in couple of days...i h innate trust in babaji and in my sisters words....piya ji , i hv no account in facebook....i have to create it nw...in office we are nt allowed to use social networking sites, at my place net is nt working...BSNL after one rain , it has stopped working.....But one thing is for sure, i ll be in touch with u forever...i hv lost ur nos...kindly send me again...i wud like to call u if u permit....i kw u will scold me as i asked ur permission....

Tannu ji, keep updating us with powerful msgs frm babaji...i hv inbibed in my daily routine reading babaji poti...thanks for improving me...All i pray to babaji that keep us in his lotus feet and allow us to remove bad karmas and indulging in gud activities...itz all sai kripa ....Babaji mere dad ko apni sharan main lo..aap ki kripa ki zaroort hai sai...aaj mere ghar ko jyotish , black magic ke bad thoughts se bachao....i need u babaji..protect ur family  frm bad ppl.......

Shalakadhiraj ji, u tell me sis main aap ko kissi chote e , pyare se naam se pukarna chahte hoon...kya ho sakta hai?? meri chotti behan ko babaji ki kripa mille...jiss chez se woh iss forum main aaye , woh use mil jaye...Babaji meri sisters ko kushiya de..

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #746 on: July 02, 2011, 12:07:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM MEHGA JI,

THANKYU FOR YUR KIND WORDS DEAR , YEAH WE ALL R LUCKY TO HAVE EACH OTHER IN OUR LIFES, WE PERSONALY DN'T KNW EACH OTHER BT BABA JI HAS BUILT VRY STRONG BOND BTW US ALL AND I M THANKFUL TO HIM ....MEGHA MOM SURELY WLL BE FINE IN COUPLES OF DAY JST KEEP ON GIVING BABA'S UDI ...

WL SEND YU MY NUMBER AND YU CAN CALL ME WENEVER YU WANT TO , AS SHALAKA DO AUR USKO NAAM DENA HAI NA TO PAGALI SABSE ACHA HAI ,  ;), AUR TANU KE BARE MEIN KYA KAHU AGAR KIRTI JI KE BAAD AGAR KISI SE SIKHNE KO MUJE KUCH MIL RAHA HAI WOH TANU HAI ....

HATS OFF TO BOTH OF HER , BABA BLESS THEM BOTH WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS IN THEIR LIFES...

JST KEEP ON PRAYING AND CHANTING BABA'S NAME DEAR...OUR PRAYERS ARE LAWYS WITH YU AND YUR FAMILY ....

SAI SAMARTH........SHRADDHA SABURI

Dear Shaakadhiraj ji, piya ji , tannu ji,

Ur indeed best sisters in this form. All i need to say is that we all are lucky to have each other in our lifes..i always pray to babaji that help me in improving my personality...i need babaji sharan...i want to work hard babaji and wants to remove all problems which my parents are facing...plz help us in getting gud company and remove all obstacles in my parents life..

Piya ji , with ur encourgement i have started giving my mom udi mixed in water..i told her that u will be alrite in couple of days...i h innate trust in babaji and in my sisters words....piya ji , i hv no account in facebook....i have to create it nw...in office we are nt allowed to use social networking sites, at my place net is nt working...BSNL after one rain , it has stopped working.....But one thing is for sure, i ll be in touch with u forever...i hv lost ur nos...kindly send me again...i wud like to call u if u permit....i kw u will scold me as i asked ur permission....

Tannu ji, keep updating us with powerful msgs frm babaji...i hv inbibed in my daily routine reading babaji poti...thanks for improving me...All i pray to babaji that keep us in his lotus feet and allow us to remove bad karmas and indulging in gud activities...itz all sai kripa ....Babaji mere dad ko apni sharan main lo..aap ki kripa ki zaroort hai sai...aaj mere ghar ko jyotish , black magic ke bad thoughts se bachao....i need u babaji..protect ur family  frm bad ppl.......

Shalakadhiraj ji, u tell me sis main aap ko kissi chote e , pyare se naam se pukarna chahte hoon...kya ho sakta hai?? meri chotti behan ko babaji ki kripa mille...jiss chez se woh iss forum main aaye , woh use mil jaye...Babaji meri sisters ko kushiya de..

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #747 on: July 02, 2011, 01:14:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #748 on: July 03, 2011, 11:12:23 PM »
  • Publish

• Om Sai Ram

Babaji aap mujhe apne sharan main le lo...main apne parents ko aap ki sharan main dekhna chahate hoon...aap mere parents ko shirdi bhula lo..apne pita ke darshan karna ka maan hai ..aap ki kripa jab tak na ho , koi bhi shirdi nahi aa sakta..aap humhe fearful life se bhar nikalo aur chinta se mukht karo...har pal aap h ka deva dhyan rehe...yehi tammana hai ab iss beti ki..aap humare  ghar ke aanpurna hai...apne ghar ki izzat rakho deva..koi bhi galt intention se naa aaye aap ke ghar par....apne parivar ki zaroort ka dhyan tho aap ne h rekhna hai....aap mujhe direction do sai....apni bhakti do sai....mere sins ko maf kardo sai....

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #749 on: July 04, 2011, 12:12:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM

EVERYTHING WIL BE FINE SOON , DN'T WORRY ..KEEP ON PRAYING AND CHANTING BABA'S NAME

BABA PLS BLESS, GUIDE AND LOVE ALL

SAI SAMARTH..........SHRADDHA SABURI

Om Sai Ram

Babaji aap mujhe apne sharan main le lo...main apne parents ko aap ki sharan main dekhna chahate hoon...aap mere parents ko shirdi bhula lo..apne pita ke darshan karna ka maan hai ..aap ki kripa jab tak na ho , koi bhi shirdi nahi aa sakta..aap humhe fearful life se bhar nikalo aur chinta se mukht karo...har pal aap h ka deva dhyan rehe...yehi tammana hai ab iss beti ki..aap humare  ghar ke aanpurna hai...apne ghar ki izzat rakho deva..koi bhi galt intention se naa aaye aap ke ghar par....apne parivar ki zaroort ka dhyan tho aap ne h rekhna hai....aap mujhe direction do sai....apni bhakti do sai....mere sins ko maf kardo sai....

Facebook Comments