Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449638 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #2850 on: March 06, 2019, 02:22:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please be with me always and allow me to make the right decisions in life. Please be with me always and guide me to the right direction and allow me to make the right choices.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2851 on: March 07, 2019, 02:24:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2852 on: March 08, 2019, 02:21:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please help my thoughts process and feelings and thinking. Please help me to see the way things are instead of using my perception and negative thought pattern to turn into fiction. Please help me sai to help others and allow me to be kind, compassionate and empathetic.
    Please help me parents, be with them always and allow them to be happy and healthy.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2853 on: March 11, 2019, 02:03:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing in my life. Please allow me to be to kind, considerate, compassionate and kind to myself and others i interact with. Please allow me to help others and develop non-judgemental habits.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2854 on: March 12, 2019, 02:10:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please help me and allow me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to think in a positive manner and make positive decisions.

Please allow my parents to be happy and healthy.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2855 on: March 13, 2019, 02:03:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please help me to work on my thinking and thought process by observing it and changing negative and repetitive thoughts to positive and optimistic. Please allow me to help others in need.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2856 on: March 13, 2019, 02:04:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please help me to work on my thinking and thought process by observing it and changing negative and repetitive thoughts to positive and optimistic. Please allow me to help others in need.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2857 on: March 14, 2019, 02:09:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2858 on: March 15, 2019, 02:03:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to do the right things. Please allow me to make the right decisions in my life. Please keep my parents happy and healthy. Please help me to help others.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2859 on: March 18, 2019, 02:14:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to control and access my thoughts and feeling and allow me to change it.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2860 on: March 19, 2019, 02:09:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please allow me to do the right things. Please be with me always. Please keep my parents happy and healthy.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2861 on: March 20, 2019, 02:13:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2862 on: March 21, 2019, 02:06:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please be with me always and allow me to make right decisions and so the right thing. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, generous and humble. Please keep my parents happy and healthy.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2863 on: March 25, 2019, 02:08:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,
    Please allow me to observe my thoughts. Please allow me to change negative thoughts and feelings to positive or neutral thoughts and feelings. Please allow me to make the right decisions in my life. Please keep my parents happy and healthy. Please allow me to work on my present so that I can change or influence future. Please always guide me and look out for me.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2864 on: March 26, 2019, 02:16:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to control and manage my emotions, feelings and thoughts and be with me always.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Facebook Comments