Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449201 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #2895 on: May 10, 2019, 02:24:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please allow me to make the right decisions and do the right things in my life. Please allow me to control my thoughts and turn the negatives thought to the positive ones and allow me to observe and change my feeling. Please help my parents...please be them always and allow them to be healthy and happy.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2896 on: May 13, 2019, 02:11:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to be kind, considerate, compassionate, confident and courageous to do the right thing in my life. Please help me so that I can help others. Please help my parents, bless them with inner peace and happiness and allow them to be positive.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2897 on: May 14, 2019, 02:14:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to be a better, kinder, compassionate and empathetic human being. Please help me sai baba  to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to be at the right place at the right time.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2898 on: May 15, 2019, 02:15:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me so that I can be kind, considerate, empathetic,  physically, mentally and emotionally stable. Please be with my parents and bless them with health and happiness.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2899 on: May 16, 2019, 01:54:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me so that I can make the right decisions and do the right thing. Help me that I can be kind, considerate, compassionate, generous and humble.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2900 on: May 17, 2019, 01:57:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me always, protect from toxic and negative people and circumstances and help me so that I can make the right decisions in my life. Please help my parents, guide them so they can have inner peace and happiness 

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2901 on: May 29, 2019, 01:58:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me to be an empath and compassionate. Please allow me to love myself and others.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2902 on: May 30, 2019, 02:19:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me to find a job and support my living. Please help my parents, allow them to be happy and healthy.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2903 on: May 31, 2019, 02:13:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to choose the right path in my life. Please help me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic and generous. Please help me so that I can help others. Please help me parents so that they can get inner peace and happiness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2904 on: June 04, 2019, 02:12:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing in life. Please help me so that I can help others. Please allow me to be compassionate, empathetic, kind and humble. Please help me parents and allow them to be happy and healthy.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2905 on: June 05, 2019, 02:08:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me so that I can help others. Please help me to be kind and compassionate. Please be with my parents, guide them so they can develop positive mindset, be happy and healthy. Please help those who needs your help most.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2906 on: June 07, 2019, 01:18:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, humble, generous and fun to be with it. Please keep my parents happy and healthy always.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2907 on: June 19, 2019, 01:27:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing in my life. Please help me so I can become a better human being and aware of my thoughts and feelings. Please help my parents, be with them, guide them so they can be happy and healthy.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2908 on: June 19, 2019, 01:29:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #2909 on: June 20, 2019, 10:59:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • Saibalaji saibalaji saibalaji

Facebook Comments