Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 341435 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #2895 on: May 09, 2019, 02:25:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please allow me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to be kind, considerate, empathetic and compassionate. Please guide me and bless me so that I choose the right path in my life. Please allow me to control my feelings and thought process from negative to positive.
    Please help me so that I can help others.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2896 on: May 10, 2019, 02:24:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please allow me to make the right decisions and do the right things in my life. Please allow me to control my thoughts and turn the negatives thought to the positive ones and allow me to observe and change my feeling. Please help my parents...please be them always and allow them to be healthy and happy.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2897 on: May 13, 2019, 02:11:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to be kind, considerate, compassionate, confident and courageous to do the right thing in my life. Please help me so that I can help others. Please help my parents, bless them with inner peace and happiness and allow them to be positive.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2898 on: May 14, 2019, 02:14:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to be a better, kinder, compassionate and empathetic human being. Please help me sai baba  to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to be at the right place at the right time.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2899 on: May 15, 2019, 02:15:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me so that I can be kind, considerate, empathetic,  physically, mentally and emotionally stable. Please be with my parents and bless them with health and happiness.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2900 on: May 16, 2019, 01:54:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me so that I can make the right decisions and do the right thing. Help me that I can be kind, considerate, compassionate, generous and humble.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2901 on: May 17, 2019, 01:57:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me always, protect from toxic and negative people and circumstances and help me so that I can make the right decisions in my life. Please help my parents, guide them so they can have inner peace and happiness 

Facebook Comments