Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449392 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #2925 on: August 02, 2019, 01:50:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me resolve this allergy problem and find out the cause. Please allow me to develop and enhance selfconciousness and listen my instincts. Please help me so develop skills to recognise and befriends with kind and considerate people. Please help my parents and allow them to develop healthy habits and be happy with everything they have. Please guide and be with my parents.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2926 on: August 06, 2019, 01:47:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions in my life. Please allow me to listen to my instincts and be aware of my thought process. Please help me so that I can get rid of negative people and things from my life. Please help my parents, be with them always, guide them and allow them to make the right decisions, be healthy and happy.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2927 on: August 07, 2019, 01:48:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions, do the right thing, feel, act and think in a positive manner. Please allow me to  listhe to my intuitions and instincts. Please help me and allow me to be aware of my thoughts and feelings. Please help me so that instead of forcing things on people, I allow things to come and go. Please help my parents, keep them happy and healthy, guide them and allow them to be positive, kind and considerate.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2928 on: August 08, 2019, 01:48:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to do the right things and make right decisions. Please help me so that I can help others. Please allow me to listen to my instincts and make decisions based on my gut feeling. Please help my parents and guide them always. Please allow them to be happy and healthy. Please help everyone in need and support them. Please take the anger and hate away from everyone on this planet and bless everyone with peace and happiness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2929 on: August 08, 2019, 01:50:44 AM »
  • Publish
  •  Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everyone and everything I have in my life. Thank you for your love, support and guidance. Thank you for keeping my parents healthy and happy. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2930 on: August 09, 2019, 01:48:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to listen to my instincts and action on them. Please help my parents and allow them to be happy, healthy and be kind to each other. Please help me to be aware of my thoughts and feelings. Please help me so that I can get rid of toxic relationship, people and things from my life.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2931 on: August 12, 2019, 01:48:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba, please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me and allow me to listen to my instincts and act upon them. Please allow me and encourage me to develop positive and beneficial habits which would help me in future. Please allow my parents to be happy and healthy. Please give strength to baba and allow him to be content and peaceful.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2932 on: August 13, 2019, 01:51:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right choices. Allow me to think, act, feel and behave in a positive, kind, compassionate, and in an empathetic manner. Please allow me to listen to my instinct and be compassionate towards others. Please help my parents and allow them to be happy and healthy. Please guide my parents and help them to make the right decisions.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2933 on: August 14, 2019, 01:50:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba, please help me to make the tight decisions and do the right thing. Please help me to control my thoughts and replace negativity with the positivity. Please allow me to listen to my instincts and act upon them. Please allow me to be kind, empathic, considerate and compassionate. Please allow me to focus on positive habits, thoughts and feeling. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please guide them and be with them always...

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2934 on: August 15, 2019, 01:43:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me so that I can help others. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic and be mindful of my thoughts, feelings, actions and behaviour. Please be with my parents always and guide them. Please allow my parents to be happy and healthy.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2935 on: August 16, 2019, 01:50:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions in my life. Please allow me to listen to my instincts and make the decisions based on my instincts feelings. Please help me so that I can be kind, humble, compassionate and generous with people I meet and interact with. Please help my parents and allow them to be happy and healthy. Please allow them to be kind, empathetic and compassionate with each other.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2936 on: August 19, 2019, 02:11:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and allow me to think, act and feel in a positive manner. Please allow my parents to be happy and healthy and be content with each other.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2937 on: August 20, 2019, 01:57:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow my parents to be healthy, happy and content with the choices they make. Please bless my parents with peace and content. Please help me so I can help others in need. Please help me to listen to my instincts and be aware of my thoughts, feelings and emotions. Please allow me to manage my feelings and thoughts. Please bless me with peace and content. Please bless me with love.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2938 on: August 21, 2019, 02:00:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me so that I can be kind and humble towards others and myself. Please bless me with inner peace and happiness. Please keep my parents happy and healthy and bless them with peace and happiness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2939 on: August 22, 2019, 02:02:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help my parents and bless then with health, inner peace and happiness. Please allow my parents to make the right decisions and allow them to be positive and act, feel and think in positivity. Please allow me to make the right decisions and so the right things. Please allow me to be kind, considerate, compassionate, helpful, humble and generous. Please allow me to develop positive habits, thoughts and feelings. Please guide me so I choose the right path which leads me towards my purpose.

Facebook Comments