Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449193 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #2940 on: August 27, 2019, 01:36:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me so that I make the right decisions in my life. Please allow me to be kind, considerate, humble, passionate, compassionate, empathetic and generous. Please bless my parents with peace, health and happiness. Please bless my parents and guide them so they can make the right decisions and live with inner peace and happiness.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2941 on: August 28, 2019, 02:21:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please allow me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to listen to my instincts and follow my heart. Please bless my parents with inner peace and happiness and guide them so that they can be happy and content. Please allow my parents with good health and peace.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2942 on: August 29, 2019, 02:01:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please allow me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please guide my parents and be with them always, please bless them with health, happiness and peace. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, humble and generous. Please help me and guide me spiritually, mentally, psychologically, emotionally and financially. Please allow me to help others in need.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2943 on: August 30, 2019, 01:47:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,
    Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help my parents and bless them with good health and keep them happy, peaceful, content and healthy. Please take care of my parents always. Please help me so that I follow my instincts and do the right thing. Please allow me to develop and be more empathetic, compassionate,  kind, humble, generous and nice. Please help  me so I have ability to think and  make the right decisions. Please allow them to build happy and healthy relationship with my parents and siblings.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2944 on: September 02, 2019, 01:46:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me make the right decisions. Please allow my parents to be happy and healthy. Please help me and give me strength to go through everything. Please help me so I can help others in need. Please allow me to be kind, empathetic, compassionate, humble, generous and loving. Please be with me always.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2945 on: September 03, 2019, 01:54:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to be kind, considerate, compassionate, humble, generous and empathetic. Please help me so I can manage my thoughts and feelings. Please allow me to be in the right place at the right time. Please help me so I can help others in need. Please keep my parents happy and peaceful. Please keep my parents healthy, happy and bless them with inner peace and happiness. Please help me to listen to my instincts and allow me to hear my subconscious.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2946 on: September 04, 2019, 01:55:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dera sai baba,

Please help me with everything I need.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2947 on: September 05, 2019, 01:44:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba

Please help me be a good human being. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, loving, generous and a humble human being. Please help my parents, guide them, and be with them always. Pleaas allow them to be healthy and happy. Please allow me to make the right decisions and so the right thing. Please allow me to focus on positivity and goodness. Please help me so that I can develop positive habits  and positive behaviour. Please guide them and be with me always.

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #2948 on: September 05, 2019, 07:20:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • Saibalaji saibalaji saibalaji

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2949 on: September 06, 2019, 01:48:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please help me so that I can control my thoughts and feelings. Please help me so that I can be aware of my self and listen to my instincts and focus on what ticks me. Please help me to allow positivity, support and love in my life. Please help me so that I can help others. Please help my parents and bless them with good health, inner peace and happiness. Please be with my parents allow them to make the right decisions and be civilised and have love for each other. Please help me so that I can manage my thoughts and feelings.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2950 on: September 09, 2019, 02:08:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to remain positive and allow me to be aware and be mindful of my thoughts and feelings. Please allow me to listen to my instincts and make the right decisions which builds a positive and healthy future. Please allow my parents to be healthy and happy. Please bless my parents with inner peace and happiness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2951 on: September 10, 2019, 02:07:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please help and guide my parents, be with them always, support them with positivity and bless them with health, wealth, peace and happiness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2952 on: September 11, 2019, 01:43:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me to be kind, empathetic, compassionate, considerate, humble, respectful, generous and a loving human being.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2953 on: September 12, 2019, 01:53:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please allow me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please allow me to be kind, considerate, compassionate , empathetic, generous and a humble human being. Please allow me to listen to my instincts and allow me to be aware of thoughts and feelings. Please be with me always, guide me so that I can do the right thing. Please allow me find the life purpose and work towards it. Please keep my parents happy and healthy. Bless my parents with health, peace and happiness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2954 on: September 13, 2019, 02:04:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions in my life and do the right thing. Please help me to find the life purpose and a soil mate. Please help my parents and allow them to be happy, healthy and be in peace. Please guide and support my parents always.

Facebook Comments