Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 456774 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #2970 on: October 09, 2019, 02:19:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and choose the right path in life. Please help me to remove toxic people, thoughts, feelings and objects from my life. Please guide and bless my parents with health and inner peace and happiness.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline Sai ki beti anita

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    « Reply #2971 on: October 09, 2019, 09:23:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram
    Om sai ram,om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram
    Om sai ram, om sai ram,om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram.
    Om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram,om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram.
    Baba bless you.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2972 on: October 10, 2019, 02:00:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help and guide me always.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2973 on: October 11, 2019, 02:27:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help and guide me to make the right decisions and choose the right path in my life. Please allow me to remove toxic thoughts, feelings, emotions, people, habits, food and things from my life and allow me to focus on positivity, love, kindness and laughter. Please allow me to listen to my conscious and instincts and follow my heart. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please guide my parents so they live peacefully.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2974 on: October 14, 2019, 02:09:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba 

Please  help me make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me so that I can help myself and others in need. Please help me find life purpose. Please bless and guide my parents with health, peace and happiness. Please help me to remove toxic people, feelings, thoughts, objects and relationships from my life. Please help me and allow me to be kind, considerate, humble and generous. Please allow me to listen to my instincts and thoughts.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2975 on: October 15, 2019, 02:12:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the rights decisions which benefits my future. Please help my parents and bless them with health and happiness. Please help me to remove negative and toxic feelings, thoughts, people, habits and behaviour from my life. Please help me to remove anxiety and fear and welcome everyday with optimism and positivity. Please help me to be open and honest with my feelings and thoughts. Please help me so that I communicate better with others in a positive and thoughtful manner.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2976 on: October 16, 2019, 02:06:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me find life purpose and allow me to make the right decisions in my life. Please bless my parents with health, happiness and peace. Please help me to remove toxic people, habits, thoughts, feelings and behaviours. Please help me so that I can help others in need.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2977 on: October 17, 2019, 02:10:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help and guide me so that I can think, feel and act in a positive manner. Please help me to be empathetic, compassionate loving and kind with everyone I meet. Please help me so that I can help others. Please bless my parents with health and happiness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2978 on: October 18, 2019, 02:15:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me so that I can help others. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please allow me to choose the life path which helps me to find and fulfil purpose of my life.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2979 on: October 21, 2019, 02:07:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba 

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please help me to remove toxic and negative thoughts, feelings, behaviours, habits, people, memories and objects from my life. Please help my parents and allow them to be healthy and happy. Please help me to he a better person today and bless me so I can develop positive habits and be more empathetic, compassionate, kind and generous.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2980 on: October 22, 2019, 02:02:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2981 on: October 23, 2019, 02:02:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help my parents and bless them to be kind to each other and bless them with health and happiness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2982 on: October 24, 2019, 02:13:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2983 on: October 28, 2019, 02:18:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions in my life. Please allow me to help others and listen to my instincts and follow it. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please bless my parents with inner peace and happiness and allow them to be happy with each other.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2984 on: October 29, 2019, 02:03:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba

Please help me to make the right decisions in life. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please allow me to be positive and empathetic. Please help me to remove negative people, thoughts, habits and circumstances. Please help me to find the life path. Please help me so that I can help others. Please help me to follow my instincts. Please help me and allow me to sharp. Please allow me to to develop positive habits, thoughts and behaviours. Please help my parents and help them to find peace, happiness and health.

Facebook Comments