Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449350 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #3015 on: December 19, 2019, 02:29:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help my parents and bless them with health and happiness. Please allow me to be aware of my emotional strengths and weaknesse, allow me to be aware of my thought, feelings and behaviours. Please allow me to develop positive behaviours, thoughts patterns, feelings and emotions. Please help those who needs your help.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai aai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3016 on: December 23, 2019, 02:22:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to be kind and considerate towards my6and others. Please help my parents and allow them to be happy and healthy. Please guide my ma and encourage her to seek health. Please bless my papa with health, positivity and optimism.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3017 on: December 30, 2019, 02:12:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,
    Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me so o can help others in need. Please bless my parents with health, peace and happiness. Please help me to be aware of my thoughts, feelings and behaviours. Please allow me to develop positive habits and the thought patterns. Please allow me to focus on positivity and light. Please help me to find life purpose and allow me to make decisions which leads me towards my life purpose.

Offline pradeepp

• Blessings 3
    • saibhakt
    « Reply #3018 on: December 30, 2019, 09:08:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam. Baba thank you for your miracles and everything. Baba protect. bless forgive and solve all our issues
    Baba grant  me shelter at your Holy  Feet

DUST OF YOUR HOLY FEET

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3019 on: December 31, 2019, 02:34:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the tight things. Please bless my parents with health, peace and happiness. Please help me to manage and control my thoughts, feelings and behaviours. Please help to build positive behaviours and focus on positivity. Please help those in need. Please allow me to be more empathetic, compassionate, kind and humble.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3020 on: January 02, 2020, 02:15:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate,  empathetic,  generous and humble. Pleaas allow me to be at the right place. Please help me to control my thoughts and feelings and behaviours. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Please guide my parents and allow them to have peaceful and stress free life. Please help those who needs help.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3021 on: January 03, 2020, 02:24:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please bless my parents with health, happiness and peace. Please help those in need. Please help me to be more empathetic, compassionate, humble, generous and kind. Please help me to do the right things. Please help me so that I can develop my subconscious mind and manage my thoughts, feelings and behaviours. Please help me to develop the positive habits and behaviours and attract the right people into my life.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3022 on: January 06, 2020, 02:19:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make a right decisions and do the righg thing. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic and humble. Please help my parents and bless them with health, peace and happiness. Please allow me to be aware of my thoughts, feelings and behaviours. Please allow me to develop positive outlook in every situations. Please help me to be aware of my thoughts and feelings.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai San sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3023 on: January 07, 2020, 02:18:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please bless my parents with health and happiness. Pleaas help me to manage my thoughts, behaviours, habits and actions I take on a daily basis. Please help me understand who I am and what's the purpose of my life. Please help me so I can help others. Please help me choose the right path in life and Male the decisions which has a positive impact in my present and future life styles. Please allow me to be compassionate, empathetic, humble, kind, considerate, confident, savvy, spritual, and develop non-judgemental behaviour.
    Please help and bless my parents with health, happiness and peace.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3024 on: January 08, 2020, 02:30:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please bless my parents with health, peace, happiness and guide them to control their thinking and emotions. Please allow my parents to make the right decisions and bless them with good guidance, love and protection. Please allow me to develop compassion, empathy, be more humble, kind and understanding. Please allow me to develop positive behaviour, thoughts and process. Pleaas help me so I can understand myself, my thoughts, my emotions and behaviour and allow me to develop positive thoughts, behaviour and habits. Please help me so I can help others. Please help me to find life purpose and life path and allow me to make decisions which leads me towards my life path. Please help me to remove negative thoughts, limiting beliefs, negative and toxic people, things and behaviours from my life. Please allow me to be more kind towards others and myself. Please help me understand the human psychology and behaviour. Please help those who needs your help, support and guidance.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3025 on: January 09, 2020, 02:28:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai San sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3026 on: January 10, 2020, 02:30:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make right decisions and do the right things. Please help me to control my thoughts, feelings, behaviours and allow me to be kinder, compassionate and empathetic. Please help me so that I can help others. Please keep my parents healthy and happy and allow them to attain inner peace and happiness. Please help those in need.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai nsai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3027 on: January 13, 2020, 02:21:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the rogjy decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to control my thoughts, feelings, behaviours and actions. Please help my parents and bless them with health, inner peace and inner happiness. Please help those in need. Please help me to be kinder, compassionate, empathetic, humble and generous. Please help me so I can help others. Please bless me with your guidance and love. Please help me to get rid of toxic people, things,behaviours, thoughts and actions. Please bless me to develop positive habits, thoughts and behaviours.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3028 on: January 15, 2020, 02:19:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #3029 on: January 16, 2020, 02:18:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,
    Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help my parents and allow them to be kind to each other and bless them with health, inner peace and inner happiness. Please help me so I can be more empathetic, compassionate,  humble, kind, generous and fun. Please help me so I can help those who needs help. Please help me so I can understand my thoughts, behaviours, actions and feelings. Please bless me with inner peace and inner happiness.

Facebook Comments