Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help us baba  (Read 16321 times)

Offline ShAivI

• Members
  • Blessings 56
  • बाबा मुझे अपने ह्र्दय से लगा लो, अपने पास बुला लो।
Re: Help us baba
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2018, 01:59:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM !!!

Included IN Thursday SSC Group Parayan Prayer list....

http://forum.spiritualindia.org/group-parayana/ssc-group-parayan-thursday-1st-febraury-2018-week-44/msg495022/#msg495022

JAI SAI RAM, SHREE SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM !!!

Thank you baba for all the obstacles in our lives... our lives could not have been so difficult without you... you made sure that every step we only suffer with mental stress... so thank you for doing that... now I have nothing to complain as I have realized that only evil win and it is only sufferings that you wish for us...

-         PRAYERS FOR THE WELFARE OF OUR MAATRUBHUMI & OUR BHARATIYA SENA !

-          True purpose of knowledge is to enlighten the soul.
                BABA, please BLESS all the children in the world . BABA, BLESS all your
                children to understand what  they are reading and learning and derive
                life lessons from them. Always be with them and BLESS them with your
                LOVE and BLESSINGS and guide them on the right path. Let them feel
                confident about what they know and let each of them also know that
                they are unique, blessed with various abilities and they will
                do well in their subjects of interest.

-          Prayers for saibhakt's family n dear n near ones
               for suitable means of earning  by Baba's GRACE and to help them to face
               all challenges in their life with patience and to improve the present
               condition

AND
                 Prayers to Bless the entire DWARKAMAI FAMILY
                 WITH HEALTH, PROSPERITY AND HAPPINESS.
    [/size]
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 02:48:26 AM by ShAivI »

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #31 on: March 22, 2018, 08:19:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai saibalaji

Offline saibakht

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #32 on: April 03, 2018, 06:27:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram

Offline saibakht

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #33 on: April 08, 2018, 03:22:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba please bless my mother with good health... baba please let the doctor be available for check up as we have been waiting for long to meet him... shower your blessings on her baba... take care of her health baba... om sai ram...

Offline saibakht

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #34 on: April 10, 2018, 02:09:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you baba for blessing me to be selected for the project... help me to excel in the project baba.... om sai ram...

baba please shower your blessings on my fiancee to get a job he is struggling to get... baba bless my brother with his visa transfer problem.. om sai ram... om sai ram...

Offline saibakht

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #35 on: April 10, 2018, 11:36:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba please solve my brothers problem at his work place... please let him find solution to his problems... baba he needs the job.. please baba we are facing enough of problems in our lives.. everyday we get up we find new problem waiting for us... why baba.. why are we suffering so much... what karma are we paying for... help us baba... help my brother baba.... om sai ram...

Offline saibakht

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #36 on: April 11, 2018, 12:34:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba please protect my mother... she has suddenly feeling uneasy... please baba protect her be at her side... I am away from her baba... take care of her... I only have my mother next to me baba... please protect my mother baba.... please i beg your mercy baba... please give all pain to me baba but not my mother... please baba take care of her they are on the way to the doctor baba... protect and bless her baba... please baba... be at her side baba... let her become healthy again baba.... om sai ram ....

Offline saibakht

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #37 on: April 11, 2018, 05:26:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Request to all members please pray for my mother who is sick and admitted to ICU.. she had a heart surgery two years ago and now needs investigation.  Please pray for her... Please pray she will recover with medication and does not need any surgery... baba I beg your mercy... give all her pain to me... but please cure my mother... Please baba...mercy...

Offline saibakht

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #38 on: April 11, 2018, 08:23:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba per cure my mothers valve block with medications. Please baba it has been doctors negligence baba.. I beg forgiveness for all the sins I committed please cure my mother... let her come home hail and hearty... Please baba hear my plea...need ur mercy baba...

Offline saibakht

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #39 on: April 12, 2018, 01:49:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba one more crucial day today. Please baba be at her side let her get cured with the medication. Please do your miracle baba...

Offline saibakht

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #40 on: April 27, 2018, 07:16:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba you know how much pain my mother has gone through today is 17th day baba in the hospital. She is not conscious fully baba. Please baba bring her back to consciousness... Heal all her infection baba... Pls cure her fever baba... Pls baba I beg your mercy... I pray to ur lotus feet.. Please cure my mother and bring her back home with us healthy again... Baba let her over come all her sickness baba... Give her the strength baba...we beg your mercy sainath... Hear my plea sainath... Begging you for mercy sainath... Om said ram...

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #41 on: May 10, 2018, 09:26:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai saibalaji

Offline pradeepp

• Blessings 3
    • saibhakt
    « Reply #42 on: May 16, 2018, 11:58:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAIRAM. BABA PLEASE ARRANGE FUNDS TODAY, SETTLE USHA RANI LEASE WITH ONLY 3 MONTHS DEPOSIT, MANAGE SATISH AND RESTART ADMISSIONS AND OLD FEES COLLECTION
    Baba grant  me shelter at your Holy  Feet

DUST OF YOUR HOLY FEET

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #43 on: June 14, 2018, 10:56:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai saibalaji

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #44 on: July 05, 2018, 09:07:50 PM »