Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: please bring me with u :'(  (Read 509 times)

Offline visha

• Blessings 0
  • OM SAI RAM
please bring me with u :'(
« on: March 31, 2014, 12:59:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai why u testing my patience..it almost more then one year im jobless..what do u have in your mind?do u want send me to the place my sister gone..u already took my sister from me..she is the only one whom i will share all my pains..now i lost her..i pray to you so that her soul rest in peace..she told me that you will give me a good and better job..that is reason u make me to wait for a long time..and im realy hurt because she always pray u but why u let her die in accident :'( why ???? to whom i will share my pain now..i have only her..now she also gone.. why u did this too me ??? :'( i told everone whoever make fun of me because i blindly believe in you..no one my family members believe in you..i told them u are with me and will shoe me a right path..they laugh at me..what i will answer to them?? if they question me you didnt help my sister eventhough she pray u//? :'( please send me to my sister..i cant stay here with my stepbrothers..i hate this house..they hurt me so much.. :'( please bring me from here..now i have depend on them because im jobless..please give me any job so that i cant live my own and get out from here.. and please take care of my sister..please bless her..may her soul rest in peace.. :'(

Offline vibhusharma

• Blessings 2
    Re: please bring me with u :'(
    « Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 02:23:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Pls bless your devotee Baba.

Om Sai Ram!!!
    Om Sai Ram!!!

Subka Malik Ek!!!

Facebook Comments