Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Appa Pls Bless her .... with normal delivery & long live happiness....  (Read 532 times)

Offline Vijayalakshmi KR

• Blessings 0
Omsairam

This is the request for my friend "Revathi" her due date is 17th Nov 12.  Kindly request all to pray for her normal delivery.

There are lot of problems in her marraige life.  her in laws troubled her a lot and even her husband is of full support for his parents only.    she was not happy even for a month after marraige.    Big tragedy in her life. Kindly i request all to  pray for her that everything should get solved and she should live happily with her husband at least affter her childs birth........

BABA Ji you knows everything.. i always used to telling her for nama jabam, faith on u & Patience.. Pls help her.. Show your blessing on her.  I belive you appa. 

Dear all, I belive in prayers got good sound.  Pls pray for her.  Baba will listen her.

Offline Vijayalakshmi KR

• Blessings 0
Baba ji Thanks much ...SAIRAM

Thanka All for the Prayers.. She is blessed with baby Boy on Nov17th - Normal Delivery. Request all to pray for her happy life too....she is not happy as her hubby is not supporting her....

Once again Thanks all for the prayers...

Facebook Comments