Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai Ram save me  (Read 755 times)

Offline Srichn

• Blessings 2
Sai Ram save me
« on: July 29, 2009, 05:11:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram

I do not even know how to properly offer a prayer. You have helped Millions in the world to come out of their problems in life. I have a severe problem of Stress & Anxity disorder with depression.Baba please help me to come out of my problem since i am the only source of bread earner for the family and i have to bring up my daughter who is close to 3 years old . Give calmness to my mind and body. Whatever sin i have committed please ,please forgive me.

Jai sairam!!Jai sai Ram

Srikanth K

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    Re: Sai Ram save me
    « Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 12:10:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Srichnji... Don't worry. Whatever it is that stresses you up... remember one thing. No problem and no situation is greater than God. Ure stressed cause you worry. We all must remember Srichnji... that whether we worry or not, what happens in life happens only as per HIS will. No matter how much you worry, your being stressed and thinking of 10 million thoughts per second is not goin to change the situation. Its infact going to attract more negative events in life, ruin relationships & situations further.

From what I understand of your problem, I feel you are deeply worried and hurt. Step one - resolve not to let yourself succum and loose to a situation in life. Ure bigger than the situation. Its only that you fail to recognize and feel the power of God within. Think for once. What are you Srichnji? Are you your body? Are you your mind? Are you your ego? U are NOT all of these. You are the spark of GOD. GOD Himself! There is within each of us the light of God. If God were not within we wouldn't have existed. A God who loves us. Who gave us a beautiful life, a complete body, food, clothing, shelter, education, the power of language, two hands to work, a brain to think & a heart to love so that we may give & get love & feel good about others & ourselves. If He gave you so much... that means He loves you. He is with you, WITHIN YOU... feeling your pain.

Feel the power of God within you & leave the future of your life & the lives of everyone around you in HIS hands. He loves you and your family, your loved ones as much as He loves the universe. We are all HIS creation. He doesn't enjoy punishing anyone. He gives us problems so that we learn the lessons He wants us to. & once we learn, He Himself drags us out of all problems, blesses us with happiness & we then move on to the next lesson. :)

If you wish to, please do share your problems or whatever stresses you. There are a lot of loving, caring and spiritual people at this forum who will surely help you and stick to you through this. Its just a tough phase. We all come across them. THIS TOO SHALL PASS.

You've come to Dwarkamai. This is Sai's family. When ure here, leave all your stress... forget all else and TRUST HIM.

TRUST HAS A LOT OF POWER IN ITSELF.
    FAITH HAS A LOT OF POWER.
    LOVE IS POWER.
    FORGIVENESS IS POWER.
    LETTING GO IS POWER.

This is all in your capacity. Tell yourself daily -

IN THE INFINITY OF LIFE WHERE I AM, ALL IS PERFECT, WHOLE & COMPLETE.
    I TRUST THE PROCESS OF LIFE TO TAKE CARE OF EVERY NEED OF MINE. ALL IS PERFECT IN MY LIFE EXACTLY AS GOD WANTS IT TO BE AT THIS VERY MOMENT. & ALL WILL BE PERFECT FOR LIFE EXACTLY AS GOD WANTS IT TO BE. I AM STRONG, STABLE, CALM & CONTENT. I WILL WIN OVER STRESS & EVERY SITUATION CAUSE I AM ANYTIME MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN ALL OF IT... Why???

CAUSE I HAVE GOD WITHIN ME.

I have the Power of Love. I have God within me.
    I have the Power of Trust & Faith. I have God within me.
    I have the Power of Giving & Forgiving. I have God within me.
    I have the Power of Gratitude. I have God within me.
    I have the Power to stop worrying, start a new life with no stress, no worry, no sorrow... to leave the past behind, to leave the future aside and live in the present... to love & be loved, to give & recieve, to forgive and be forgiven, to let go & to be free.... I HAVE GOD WITHIN ME.

Offline gunj

• Blessings 7
    • OM SAI RAM
    « Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 12:32:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM SRICHNJI

APKI TARAH MERA BHI HAAL HOJAT HAI MAIN BHI KHUB JAYADA STREE HO JATI HU,TENSE HONE K KARAN MANN ME ALAG SA TUFAN UTHATA HAI,PAR JAB BABA KI SHARAN ME AATI HU SAB SHANT HO JATA HAI,USE TIME PE MERI AANKHE BHAR AATI HAI SARA ANGER,TENSE,CHINTA DUR HOJATI HAI AUR SHANTI MILTI HAI.BABA SE MAN HI MAN BAATEIN KARTI HU ,BABA KA NAAM CHANT KARTI HU.MERI HALAT BAHOT SUDHARI HAI YAHA PE AANE K BAAD KHAFI ACHE CHNAGES AAGAYE HAI .

AAP BHI BABA K SHARAN ME PURE DIL SE APNE APKO SAMARPIT KARE,RAHA OFFERING KARNE KA SAWAL BABA YE NAHI KEHTE KI MUJHE KUCH DO UNHE BUS HUMARA PYAR,AUR VISHWAS CHIYE,PURE DIL SE BHAGWAN KO YAAD KARNA BHI UNKI PUJA HOTI HAI.

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 12:34:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram Srichn ji,

I do not even know how to properly offer a prayer.

Baba does not demand anything from his Bhaktas. All Baba want is your pure love and devotion towards HIM, so you really need not worry about it at all.

If possible try to complete Sai Satcharita in 7 days or read one chapter a day. You will feel better. Start doing Yoga/Breathing exercises even if its for 10-15min. Try to spend most of the time with your lovely daughter whenever you are at home. Just talk to her, listen to her, play with her. I think these activities will help you to bring your stress level down a littlebit and its always better to consult a Doctor as well.

May Sai bless you with a good, healthy, happy n peaceful life ahead.

Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram

ॐ शिरडी वासाय विधमहे सच्चिदानन्दाय धीमही तन्नो साईं प्रचोदयात

Facebook Comments