Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Pls help me get a job.  (Read 330 times)

Offline rohans

• Blessings 1
Pls help me get a job.
« on: September 05, 2009, 08:37:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Nothing is new to you.  You know hat trials and tribulations I have been through.  I have been with out a job for 13 months now. I have exhausted all resources I know.  Show me the way.  Help me get a job.  You have failed me always. Help me get a job.  I am in a very helpless state. pls get me a job

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    Re: Pls help me get a job.
    « Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 10:47:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Rohan,

Just think when mind is stable:
    In last 13 months How many comapnies You have applied?
    Have you put your resume on naukri/monster/jobstreet...........?(It is free of cost)
    Have you get published that you want a job in papers like freeads/ad-mag?(Again free of cost)
    Which type of job you want (Big company, near to home, good pay or any challenging position in direct e.g. B.Com in accounts or related area like in computer, admin, stores, purchase etc.)?
    Have you ever think to work for Insurance or MLM?(How is your communication skill/your contacts)
    Is your resume professional? Do you send cover letter too with your resume when ever apply?
    Do you study about company where apply, who are key personnels, industry etc?
    Do you follow dress code?
    Do you make frequent calls to consultants/HR of companies?
    How many consultants you have visited in last one year?

Don't mind these questions. Just answer to yourself only. You said "I have exhausted all resources". Now change this "i" to "Sai". I too spent many months without any work, and Got only when was on edge then realize where I was wrong. This is experience only.

Just forget what so ever has happened. Refresh your resume. Use powerful words. Good presentation. A summarized good formatted cover letter. With lots of confidence and positive hopes. Show them if appointed you will be asset for the comapny, a valuable asset. Market is little better. Companies are hireing again. Freeze vacancies again getting opened.

Move Ahead. Feel Presence of Baba. Read Sai Satcharitra.

May Baba Bless you Soon!

om sri sai ram!

om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Facebook Comments