Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Babaji pls forgive me  (Read 1374 times)

Offline shw05

• Blessings 6
Babaji pls forgive me
« on: March 25, 2009, 09:33:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Babaji please forgive me and allow me to follow your guidance.  I have created a sin for which I am very sorry, pls forgive my deeds and shower your blessings. Pls help me so i dont hurt others, pls babaji forgive me and show me right path. I will do as you say ,just assure me that you will be with me on every step.

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    Re: Babaji pls forgive me
    « Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 02:16:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram,

dont worry shw05, baba is wih you and he will help you out and will definately show you the
    right path. Just have faith n patience.

Baba plz forgive shw05 and bless wid a bright future.

Om Sai Ram
    ॐ शिरडी वासाय विधमहे सच्चिदानन्दाय धीमही तन्नो साईं प्रचोदयात

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    « Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 02:58:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear shw05,

it takes courage to admit your mistakes which you have done . this also means u have dropped your ego which all of us have in various proportions. pray to sai and he will be with you all the way. om sai ram.

Offline shw05

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 01:37:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you everyone for kind words. Pls sai ram help me. I have completely lost him, my parents have rejected the proposal but i like him alot.sai i dont know wht is happening in my life,everytime i go through the pain.pls sai help me , if u dont want me with him,then give me strength to overcome this pain..sai pls take my marriage plans in your hand and arrange things accordingly.I am tried of getting hurt, i have lost my confidence and i dont know wht more will happen in my personal life..Sai pls help me.. i have no-one besides You,who listen to my problems..dont leave me alone
    Om sai sri sai jai jai sai
    om sai sri sai jai jai sai
    om sai sri sai jai jai sai

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    « Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 04:15:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear shw05, please dont lose heart. no matter what happens dont leave sai's feet and keep chanting his name. he will not foresake you. things will turn for the better. unfortunately everyone has to suffer bcos of
    their bad karmas . so you will experience some difficulties. but sai will finally pull you out of all this. keep 100% faith and trust in him and above all patience. god bless. OM SAIRAM, JAI SAIRAM, JAI JAI SAIRAM.

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 05:04:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,

dear shw05, everything will be fine soon, have patience. Sumthing good is waiting for you. Baba ji knows what is right n wrong for you, he will make your life really really wonderful which you have not even thought of, so just wait for the right to come and dont be so sad. Chant his name and everything will fall on the right track.

God bless.....
    ॐ शिरडी वासाय विधमहे सच्चिदानन्दाय धीमही तन्नो साईं प्रचोदयात

Offline shova

• Blessings 14
    • MY BABY SAIMA
    « Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 12:39:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • FAITH ON BABA BABA WILL SURELY HELP U
    SAI SAI SAI
    SAI SAI SAI
    SAI SAI SAI

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 04:17:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    sai ur mercy incarnate
    forgive all ur children...deliever them from their sins and fullfil all dre wishes
    increase our devotion sai show us the miracle we all our hoping for
    om sai ram

Offline preeti_raghunath

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 10:08:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAI, please forgive my numerous sins....of this life n my othr births....plz baba i love u and i accept u as my everything. god, please be there with me always. there are times when i am unable to face u after doing mistakes. keep me with u n give me the strength to find your feet and to believe that u will always b thr 4 me and forgive me. thanq baba for every single thng that u have dont for me. thanq thanq thanq

Facebook Comments