Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: please help us to survive in this software field  (Read 322 times)

Offline sai76

• Blessings 0
please help us to survive in this software field
« on: August 30, 2009, 11:34:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi friends,
                 Came accross your website today.We really dont know whether to write here or not.We are a group of software professionals in Tamilnadu without a job and  looking for software projects.Do anyone of you outsource projects to india.If so you can strongly rely on us and we get it done for you at the right time.Asking this as if we are asking baba.please contact us for home based software programming/freelance programming.
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 07:14:15 AM by sai76 »

Offline aniksam

• Blessings 1
    Re: please help us to survive in this software field
    « Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 10:52:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • iam also from software field and wish to go for freelance programming or home based programming jobs which r very common in india nowadays.but we need people who have a broadmind and give us projects.i also have a good freelance experience  and i have more than 15 years of it experience.but the freelance websites are of no use and only few click in that and we qualified professionals cant get into it.abroad should take the SOLUTION is some one staying e risk to help these sai devotees believing that god has given them a chance to help those sufferrers.these people have asked for a help.i asked the same but of no use before.If now atleast anyone can help please help in the form of providing software projects to us and get back the quality work and we will get paid.this iam also from software field and wish to go for freelance programming or home based programming jobs which r very common in india nowadays.but we need people who have a broadmind and give us projects.i also have a good freelance experience  and i have more than 15 years of it experience.but the freelance websites are of no use and only few click in that and we qualified professionals cant get into it.abroad should take the SOLUTION is some one staying e risk to help these sai devotees believing that god has given them a chance to help those sufferrersis not begging but a help requested with lots of hope[/b] :'([/b]

Facebook Comments