Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Baba pls help me out tandri i am not able to bear all these tandri  (Read 758 times)

Offline hamsalekha

• Blessings 0
Baba,

you know everything and till my studies you were with me. i always felt without your blessings i cant pass any of my exams.. for every moment i felt you were with me..

but from past 3 years my situation is very very critical tandri .. i don't y you are away from me.. but baba i need your blessings tandri.. pls help me out.. pls show some mercy to me baba.. i don't whehter i am doing wrong or he is doing..? pls baba.. if i am wrong pls help me out to get out of this behaviour tandri.. if he iswrong pls explain hi tandri i am trying to explain him from past 8 months and for everyword he is taking soo much of negitive feellll baba.. i love him.. y he is not able to uderstand me.. from past 3 years i am trying to explin him how much i am loving him.. but no use.. days passing and the same way he is not understanding my feelins...

baba.. pls tandri... pls show me mercy and make our life happy tandri... you know other than this how critical problems we are facing... i can't say all these to my parents.. i don't have anyone to share except you tandri... pls be with me tandri pls bless me... baba.. pls help me out

omsairam omsairam omsairam

Offline marioban29

• Blessings 6
ॐ साईं श्री साईं जय जय साईं

Facebook Comments