Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: SAI BABA PLEASE SAVE MY MARRIAGE  (Read 8291 times)

Offline pm_3030

• Blessings 0
SAI BABA PLEASE SAVE MY MARRIAGE
« on: May 15, 2013, 10:54:33 PM »
  • Publish
  •  OM SAI RAM,
                        This is for the first time I am sharing my pain publically.I am very unfortunate girl.I got married few months back.I was very happy by thinking its the blessing of saibaba as I was praying him regularly to find a suitable match for me.
    Since day one of my marriage I am suffering the rude behaviour of my in laws and my husband. My in-laws were not happy with the marriage as there demands  were more.However my parents tried there level best to fulfill there demands but They used to taunt me (esp my sasu ji) , make complaints againts my parents by saying that they my parents did not kept  their words.I used to feel very bad when they say something wrong abt my parents but I never replied them back by thinking that everything will be allright it will take some time.
      My husband used to scream at me he used to shout at me as my sasu ji influnced him a lot againts me and my parents.She used to make complaints of each and evey small things of mine.
    I tried harder and harder to make things fine to make them feel happy. Saibaba knows well that how many times I tried to make my husband understand that what is right and what is wrong bt all went in vain.I always used to ask him abt his bad behaviour towards me bt he was unable to give any one valid reason to me.
    Within two months things become so worse that I started getting into depression.
    And today the situation is I am living separately with my in-laws.What is my fault  ? Why I am suffering?
    Baba plz help me .I love my husband a lot.I have come to know that he is planning to divorse me.I dont want divorse.
    Baba you are my last hope plz do some miracle.I just want  you to make him realize abt his fault.
    Baba if I have done some mistakes in my past life or in present then baba plz forgive me for that bt plz save my married life bcoz I love him a lot. Baba I cant tolerate this pain anymore.
    I request all sai devotees to pray for me. Plz join me in your prayers.YOu all can understand of what type of pain i am going through.How painful  and hard it is for a newly wedded girl to face all this
    SAibaba plz help me.Save my marriage.
    OM SAI RAM
    « Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 10:36:05 AM by pm_3030 »

Offline pm_3030

• Blessings 0
    Re: SAI BABA PLEASE SAVE MY MARRIAGE
    « Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 09:53:05 PM »
  • Publish
  •  jai sai ram
               Sai baba save my marriage.I got his email . wants to talk.He is doing whatever his lawer is asking to do.Just to threat me. Plz help me baba.Change his mind.I am very much frustated.Dont know what to do.He is still in his ego.
    Plz I request all sai devotees to pray for me.

SAIRAM

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 11:46:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • om shri sai nathay namah
    OM SAI RAM,
                        This is for the first time I am sharing my pain publically.I am very unfortunate girl.I got married few months back.I was very happy by thinking its the blessing of saibaba as I was praying him regularly to find a suitable match for me.
    Since day one of my marriage I am suffering the rude behaviour of my in laws and my husband. My in-laws were not happy with the marriage as there demands  were more.However my parents tried there level best to fulfill there demands but They used to taunt me (esp my sasu ji) , make complaints againts my parents by saying that they my parents did not kept  their words.I used to feel very bad when they say something wrong abt my parents but I never replied them back by thinking that everything will be allright it will take some time.
      My husband used to scream at me he used to shout at me as my sasu ji influnced him a lot againts me and my parents.She used to make complaints of each and evey small things of mine.
    I tried harder and harder to make things fine to make them feel happy. Saibaba knows well that how many times I tried to make my husband understand that what is right and what is wrong bt all went in vain.I always used to ask him abt his bad behaviour towards me bt he was unable to give any one valid reason to me.
    Within two months things become so worse that I started getting into depression.
    And today the situation is I am living separately with my in-laws.What is my fault  ? Why I am suffering?
    Baba plz help me .I love my husband a lot.I have come to know that he is planning to divorse me.I dont want divorse.
    Baba you are my last hope plz do some miracle.I just want  you to make him realize abt his fault.
    Baba if I have done some mistakes in my past life or in present then baba plz forgive me for that bt plz save my married life bcoz I love him a lot. Baba I cant tolerate this pain anymore.
    I request all sai devotees to pray for me. Plz join me in your prayers.YOu all can understand of what type of pain i am going through.How painful  and hard it is for a newly wedded girl to face all this
    SAibaba plz help me.Save my marriage.
    OM SAI RAM
    om shri sai nathay namah

om shri sai nathay namah

om shri sai nathay namah
    sai gauri

Offline pm_3030

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 08:27:17 AM »
  • Publish
  •   SAI Ram SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM

bABA u know i am going through a very very hard time. Things are getting complicated day by day.Still i have faith in u. U wont let my marriage break so easily.I just want him to apolozise for his mistake and assure me that  he will love me and care for me.Baba u know the truth.If i have committed any mistake then plz forgive me and show me the right path.Baba i need ur help as soon as possible.

Jai Sai Ram  :'(

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 12:55:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear PM,

Are You illiterate or less educated ? Do you find it really hard to live at your own independent ? You want some support – no matter how poor relation is this ?

Sorry for these stupid questions, but your post reminded me about my one relative, who went through same situation, Kept bearing all insults and tortures silently, for more than 20 years. (That man used to beat her, abuse her) – just in the hope, one day some miracle will happen, and that man would change, but nothing happened and finally they got separated.

I am sharing this story not to make you disheartened, but to make you realize, this is the era of Kalyuga. Women are just not tortured by Men, But mostly by Women only, May be it M-I-L or Sister – In – Law, May be a reason of feeling insecure for losing her son or just being jealous.

You said, You love your husband (also that he should apologize for his mistake), But what is Use if He does not Love You. Such type of Love is only an illusion and a false self belief. This is your internal family matter, so I am not giving any direct advise, but sharing only some facts. Baba also used to say, We should not compromise at the cost of our self-respect. (Self-respect does not mean “Ego” here, but not giving rights to others to disgrace us).

We will pray for you, that Baba bless you with  good married life and lessen the burden of your Karmas, You do your best, Try to make them realize you are also an important member of their family,  May be their hearts get changed or they accept you whole heartedly, but if no desired things happen, You are the master of your own life .... How to live it .... only you can best decide !

Also do not feel weak or sick. Gain confidence and feel presence of Baba. And if possible, Feed Birds and Read Sri Sai Satcharitra.  Also offer some Prasad to Lord Ganeshs in some nearby temple.

May Baba Sai Bless You !

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline pm_3030

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 02:40:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai ram Saib,
                           Thanks for your motivation.I am trying  harder to get a good job.I too want to be self independent.
      Thanks for boosting me up.From today I have started Sai vrat for 9 thursdays.I am also reading SAI SATCHARITRA.
    PLZ pray from GOD to fulfill my wishes.

JAI SAI RAM

« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 02:42:20 AM by pm_3030 »

Offline pm_3030

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 11:24:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai,
       tomorrow is my interview in a well reputed company .Baba I have not prepared well reason you know it well. Plz help  me in gettings  this job.Baba pity on me.You know how important this  job is for me.shower your blessings on me. I know baba by your grace I will surely get this job and if this happens if will share my experience with everyone .You are my courage and you are my last hope.

OM SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA

Offline nitin_super

• Blessings 10
    • ॐ साईं राम
    « Reply #7 on: May 29, 2013, 04:31:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • I really want Baba to help you Sister. I am also facing quite similar kind of situation but reasons are bit different. My wife went back to her parents because I lost my job and she didn't want to stay with my parents. Now she hardly talk to me, don't pick my calls. My parents never treated my wife harshly. Even they also pray to God for my job so that I can again live with her.

Seems world is full of different nature people. But what I feel sometime in tough time nobody can help much except our Lord Sai. So keep calling shri Sai and walk in life.
     I pray for you, Please Baba show this Lady correct path to follow. We all are your children and suffering from various problem. You have to keep your promise Baba and save all of us from calamities.

Jai Sai, Om Sai, Jai Jai Sai.

-- BABA, Bless all of your devotees. Calling your poor nitin from the valley of sorrow...!

Offline pm_3030

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #8 on: May 29, 2013, 01:17:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks Nitin_super for your kind words.It really means a lot to me.May Sai reunite you with your wife.May you get a very good job.I will pray for you.

OM SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA

Offline pm_3030

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #9 on: May 30, 2013, 10:33:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI NATHYA NAMAHA
    DEAR SAI BABA,
                        My husband is asking me for my mobile no. as he wants to talk to me.I am scared about  his intentions. I am confused whether his intensions are good or bad.He was so rude to me that today i am not  even able to trust him.Baba what should I do. Should I give him my no. or not ? Plz baba show me the right path.I love him so much bt every time is was rude to me and insulted me . Why he used to do like this I just dont know.Saibaba plz save my marriage.I am in trouble.
    OM SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA

Offline mirthu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 03:14:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • pm_3030,
                       We will pray for you. Your wishes will be full filled very soon. Dont worry. Baba will not put you down. Trust him completely.

Offline pm_3030

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #11 on: June 07, 2013, 02:23:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA,
              I am losing hope day by day as neither I am getting a good job nor I am getting any positive sign for my married life.I always pray to saibaba to change my husbands mind for me(his wife) but he is still in his ego.Blaming me and my family for everything.
    My parents are going through a very hard time in the society ,they are  so much worried abt my future as well.
    All these tensions of mine are affecting their health.
    Saibaba please help me Plz dont let me down as I trust you so much.

SAI RAM

Offline nitin_super

• Blessings 10
    • ॐ साईं राम
    « Reply #12 on: June 07, 2013, 03:52:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,

Baba please help poor lady. Give her some strength. Please show your mercy on us. Your children are suffering from worldly problems. Bless us O Lord. Shower your blessings on children. We trust on you Baba, please keep the shadow of your blessings. We count on you Baba,
     Please forgive if we are facing it because of our past sins.

Jai Sai Ram
    -- BABA, Bless all of your devotees. Calling your poor nitin from the valley of sorrow...!

Offline pm_3030

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #13 on: June 20, 2013, 03:12:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      Nothing is working out. Loosing hope day by day.Its getting difficult to keep patience.Neither I am getting a good job nor there is any change in my husbands attitude.By the time I thought he must have realised his mistakes but I was wrong.He is still in his full ego.Infact now he has even  stop  mailing me.
    Why there is so much of pain in my life.When I will get rid of this problem.
    Please baba  I beg you to listen my prayers.I cant bear this pain anymore.I am feeling so helpless.Plz all of you pray for me.

Offline Rajni Sharma

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #14 on: June 21, 2013, 02:58:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram

Me apne pyar ko pane k liye inke samne 10 din sirf pani pi kr rahi tab bhi inhe daya nhi ayi jisme ki inhe dayalu,kripalu kehte h inhone 1 baar bhi nahi socha ki meri beti ka vishwas tut jayega to ye kis sahare se rahegi me magti rahi inke dar par lekin ye deaf & dumb ban kar sab dekte rahe aaj me itni dukhi hu ki Jin Baba k bharose me sab kaam karti thi aaj kuch bhi decicion nahi le pa rahi kisi bhi kaam me
    Me jab bhi doubtful hoti thi Baba k aage slip daalti thi yes or no ki or me wahi karti thi jo slip nikalti thi inhone meri shaadi k liye bhi yes nikala uske saath jisse me chahti thi jitni baar pucha utni baar yes nikla but ye apne vaade se piche ho agye inhone uski shaadi kisi or se karwa di aaj me aise mod par hu ki kuch keh nahi sakti or na hi mere muh se kuch inke samne mangne ki iccha hoti h manga vishwas k bharose jata h inhone jab wo hi vishwas ki laaj nahi rakhi to me kis muh se inse mangu?
    Inhone wo hi karna h jo inki marzi hogi.....or fir kahenge ki jisme tumhari bhalai h wahi karta hu.....

Sorry Sis me motivate nahi kar payi aapko but mere sath jo hua wahi reason h jo me aapko motivate nahi kar pa rahi or aap janti ho jab kisi ka vishwas tut ta h to kaisi zindagi hoti h usi daur se me guzar rahi hu....mene  sirf or sirf Baba k bharose pyar kiya or wo bhi Shirdi se shuru hua pata nahi kya hua jo Baba ne aisa kiya.....but as if now I am fedup my life and live only with frustration

Facebook Comments