Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: sai baba plz help me i have been betrayed  (Read 49921 times)

Offline jubs

• Blessings 1
Re: sai baba plz help me i have been betrayed
« Reply #615 on: March 23, 2010, 04:32:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • hello akanksha......om sai ram............i don't know whether u r aware of this or not ki one of our sai devotee anny(anisha)(go to sai naap n jaap main) is going to shiridi on 25th march so she wants to take all our prayers to the lotus feet of our baba.......its our gud luck that baba wants  to heared once again our prayers thru anisha just after one day of ram navami.its really a very aspicios day.i thut to inform u ppl so that ur prayers can reach to lotus feet of baba.............may baba wiped off all the sin of ours if we hav anything left n fulfill our wishes  soon.................om sai ram.......om sai ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #616 on: March 24, 2010, 02:00:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram everyone...

:) I am doing good. Baba is with me, taking care of me... holding me at every step. Its my faith He'll always be.

My friend Farhin always says... Happiness is submission to God alone... Its so very true...

God bless all... be strong, stay strong... God is within fighting all battles... all we need to do is not interfere and let HIM do HIS job... He knows best...

Om Sai Ram

Offline Sonu2310

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #617 on: March 30, 2010, 12:58:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram akansha & well wisher ji,

how r u both ? good to hear that baba is taking care of u at each and every step.. baba will bless everyone in one form or the other. thank you so much for ur prayers :)

Facebook Comments