Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: help  (Read 2128 times)

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
  • Trust in Me and your prayer shall be answered.
    • Sai Baba
help
« on: January 30, 2006, 12:20:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Sai, With your grace we get all kinds of thoughts. Pls help me with the ones I am having now. I really need to get past this.

Actually nothing in this life makes sense now.
    All will eventually go to sleep and that is the truth.
    Few of us are fortunate ones who don't suffer that much in the life and rest of us suffer like hell - even tho we seek Baba's divine grace..patiently or impatiently, faith or no faith. For one who goes away, others who live in pain with memories of departed one   - for whatever period and in whatever context, but truth still remains. and its terrible truth. yet we have to live on ...only for ultimate end or whatever. No chanting or prayers will stop death, it will happen when it has to..all per Baba's plan. What kind of plan is this Baba? What plan did you have for ones who are in grief? I have yet to find a single person, who does not grieve on the loss of departed loved one - whether it was father, mother, child ..anyone.
    Even if we pray for such grieving soul, pain doesn't go away Baba, it doesn't.
    So what can be done here Baba, definitely nothing for us humans to do but to suffer.

OM SAI RAM !
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI !!

-Anju
    « Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 12:32:39 PM by OmSaiRamNowOn »
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."

Offline rajtiruthani

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    Re: help
    « Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 01:28:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dearest Sister Anju,

Everybody has to go one day is absolute truth and there is no second thought about it.I have personally  recovered from deep grief of the untimely loss of my wife(four months back and I can truly understand what you are talking.Unfortunate events happen in life.My situation at that time was that I could neither live nor die.I could not and should not die now(of course not in my hands)because of the responsibility of taking care of my two grown up sons(both doing their engineering) and my aged parents.Now since life has to go on,I had no other alternative than to become normal.But now as time is the healer,I always feel that my wife's presence.I always feel that she is with me,but not visible physically. Now Every day I enjoy coming to this forum,talking to all, feeling the bliss and experiencing the presence of Baba.Now I feel that there is a new dimensionin my life.God has made human beings so special that they are adaptable to any situation.They may take time, but nevertheless They will adapt to the situation(Some may take more time and some may take less).

Now just imagine a situation that everybody lives in this world and nobody dies.Can it happen and if it happens will it not be Chaos.

Raj

OM SAI SREE SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Offline Praveen P V S

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 01:34:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Anju Behan,

I agree with you, when you say that when a loved one departs it brings a lot of grief into our lives. But here lies  that simple truth of life.Nothing physical is permanent. It might sound weird but that’s the truth. The physical world that we see around us is a pure illusion. Though we know that we are not this Body and flesh but we still get so engrossed in this physical world that we start believing that it for real and permanent. Though we know the truth we try to ignore it.
    But here I would like to remind you one more simple truth that will make all of us happy.
    Our physical bodies may be transient but not the real “I” the SOUL (ATMA). We all are brothers and sisters not just because we are part of this holy family, but because we all came for our divine father PARAMATHMA (Supreme soul). We all are linked together like that. We share same qualities, and features of our divine father, our pure love incarnate, our dear Baba. This Atma is not transient, it is permanent. These physical features which we developed might vanish, but not the formless “ME”.
    So dear sister, even this grief is transient, and our only dear Baba is permanent. Love him, and he will never make us unhappy.
    I know this is hard for all of us. But believe in Baba,,, he will surely bring never ending joy onto us.

I love you Baba.
    I love you Baba.

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 03:09:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • Raj Bhai, you have found solace in this forum and in Baba's presence in this forum. You have learnt to find happiness in what is still there and Baba will be always there, however she is not there anymore in physical form - share life with you anymore. I am sorry I should not speak much on this, since you project that you are past it. Praveen Bhai - do tell all honestly , what good is this knowledge of Soul/Atma/parmathma. That may be helped you understand what happens with death. The grief will always remain, may be some get too busy to even stop and spend time on grief. We should love HIM and but we cannot stop loving other people in our lives who will pass and we will too, leaving grieving others behind. Just not thinking about such aspect is not helpful. I don't think we human can adapt to such loss ever - we may get just too busy with other stuff. And that is v much bothering me now. And I cannot even pray to Baba to put an end to such grief for that would asking for putting an end to attachment between people which is the cause of this grief, isn't it? This is so sad.

Of course there are better things to pray for - happiness for all while we still can count our blessings, but again all this sounds useless in context of what eventually has to follow.

OM SAI RAM !

-Anju
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."

Offline Praveen P V S

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 03:58:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Anju,
    I really do understand what it is and how it feels like when our loved once leave their mortal form and go, specially when thats my loving father. You know,,, to be frank I never felt nor am I still feeling that my father has left me, I still feel that he is with me and will continue be with me until I leave my physical body. Yes I believe Atma, Paramatma is true and it really gave me a lot of satisfaction and strenght when I needed the most.
    If you remember Even baba told that even after his death he will speak from his samadhi, ... When Baba... Our God him self has obeyed the natures law and left his physical form and what are we simple humans to do? I feel Baba clearly gave a message when he said that he will raise and speak from him bones and help us. He meant to prove to all of us that there exists some thing which is permanent which is beyond Physical Form and thats lasts for ever and that implements for everyone of us.

Why sould I really feel agony or grief when I know that My Father is still there with me? I may not be seeing him but I still feel that he is there with me as Baba is with me. I feel that Life has more reasons, why we should not to get degected. Baba who has given me this life has also given me a role to play which shouldn't be hindered by these false prejudice.

Dear Anju, It might sound as if I am OLD and in VAIRAGYA with this life, but I am not. My 24 years on this Earth had made me learn that set backs are common, Failures are natural and attachments are part and parcel of this life. But I feel when Baba is here with us then Why fear. With Baba's grace I am looking forward to play my role perfectly in here, using his tools, my Will, Love, Faith to steer my fate either towards Grief or Happiness.

Please do apologize me if you feel I hurted your feelings any where.[:)]

I love you Baba.
    I love you Baba.

Offline maithili_gv

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: January 31, 2006, 08:52:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba , be with your children as you have always been....

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Namameeshwarim Sadgurum Sainatham
    Namameeshwarim Sadgurum Sainatham...

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 04:42:10 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram.

Baba brothers sisters may be right however I am stuck. Baba pls help. I really need to get past this.

OM SAI RAM !

-Anju
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

Offline Praveen P V S

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 05:27:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba please help our dear Anju behan in getting all her doubts cleared. Please help her to get past what ever trouble she might be facing. Please take care of her with your helping hand as you always do.

I love you Baba.
    I love you Baba.

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #8 on: February 02, 2006, 04:12:53 AM »
  • Publish

• OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #9 on: February 07, 2006, 10:44:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

OM SAI RAM !

-Anju
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #10 on: February 07, 2006, 03:56:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #11 on: February 10, 2006, 12:17:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Sai, Bless me with the required understanding to the level so I may accept this truth and go with flow of life.

OM SAI RAM !

-Anju
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #12 on: February 13, 2006, 04:51:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram.

The death of a loved one can throw you into deep depression, and can wreck you emotionally, physically, mentally. But remember, there is not a single person out there, who has not suffered this pain.

Death is universal. Dealing with the loss of a loved one is not easy; you have to however face it by holding your wits together. For yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is the most important of all.

Live every moment to the full... who knows when Baba might call?

Praveen Bhai - you did not hurt my feelings rather gave me a perspective to look at this truth and come to terms with it for future.

Baba bless us all.

Om Sai Ram.

OM SAI RAM !

-Anju
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

Facebook Comments