Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Saibaba help me  (Read 844 times)

Offline saibakht

• Blessings 4
Saibaba help me
« on: July 27, 2016, 02:01:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba you are ware what difficult phase I am going through. 8 years ago I went to immense pain and with your blessings I came out of my pain courageously. Despite of all humiliation I went through I rose up. Today again I have reached to a saturation level where I see only darkness baba... help me please... we have been anxiously waiting for the offer to come through from last August 2015 however it's now going to be almost 1 year and there has been no sign.. baba you are aware the hard work we put in to get the job... nothing is possible without your blessings baba then come a evil HR person can stop someone from getting what you have blessed. How can you let injustice happen baba... its been almost a month now the HR person has taken the papers and kept on hold and sending out any intimation on the job.  Baba you are aware how important the job is required.  Baba I have taken this decision of marrying a person only as your decision. He has been anxiously waiting to start work so that we can start a life together without being dependent and humiliated by people / relatives.  Please baba help us to get out of the anxiety that we going through...

Baba also please help my brother to get his visa transfer from his old sponsor to new.. please baba he needs your blessings

Offline saibakht

• Blessings 4
    Re: Saibaba help me
    « Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 01:17:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba please today is your day please let the miracle happen.  Time is just flying by baba please help us... I beg your forgiveness baba

Offline saibakht

• Blessings 4
    Re: Saibaba help me
    « Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 07:46:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba I have given up today I had realized the truth that only evil succeeds but still I kept praying and asking you to help... I don't know the future baba but I only hoped u help in present but u have only given pain and sorrows for me to bear... what more bad u wish for me... help me baba pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee........ I need u baba......

Facebook Comments