DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Poll

?

??
0 (0%)
???
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Saibaba please help - will my sister get married to this guy  (Read 386 times)

Offline miracle18

• Blessings 0
What should i do? Will this be possible

Here's the situation:-

My sister is of marriageable age is in India. Our mother was a Sai devote and died few years ago. I have never dreamt of her.

I know of a person here in the US eligible for my sister. This thought strongly occurred when i had a dream of my mother and him in the same dream. since then i have been thinking if it has a meaning and that i cannot be a random dream.

After this i tried to have common friends check with this guy- who is a Satya sai devotee  if he might be interested in checking my sister's profile- as he is in US and she in India and we are from different communities and the answer was  "no"

I had subsequent dream of my mother and him and kept thinking there has to be something to this. after which i started writing letters to baba saying why are these dreams coming , is there a meaning, will this ever happen?

If this has to happen only A MIRACLE can make it happen.

what should i do? Sai baba please help as we are ardent Shirdi sai and Satya sai devotees.

Thanks,
Miracle18

Facebook Comments