Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: a request from a childless couple  (Read 27841 times)

Offline etgirl

• Blessings 9
Re: a request from a childless couple
« Reply #240 on: February 10, 2008, 10:59:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • sai sai sai sai sai sai
    sai sai sai sai sai sai
    sai sai sai sai sai sai
    sai sai sai sai sai sai
    sai sai sai sai sai sai
    sai sai sai sai sai sai
    sai sai sai sai sai sai
    sai sai sai sai sai sai
    sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline marioban29

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #241 on: February 11, 2008, 12:38:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai nathay namah 1
    om sai nathay namah 2
    om sai nathay namah 3

Offline Dnarang

• Blessings 17
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #242 on: February 12, 2008, 01:04:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Namo Namah
    Sri Sai Namo Namah
    Jai Jai Sai Namo Namah
    Sadguru Sai Namo Namah
    Mere Sai ki Deepali

श्री साईनाथ । आपके ऋण हम किस प्रकार चुका सकेंगें । आपके श्री चरणों में हमारा बार-बार प्रणाम है । हम दीनों पर आप सदैव कृपा करते रहियेगा, क्योंकि हमारे मन में सोते-जागते हर समय न जाने क्या-क्या संकल्प-विकल्प उठा करते है । आपके भजन में ही हमारा मन मग्न हो जाये, ऐसा आर्शीवाद दीजिये ।

Baba mujh Dasi ko apne Charankamalon ki Sheetal Chaaya me Sthan de do.

Offline marioban29

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #243 on: February 14, 2008, 12:48:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • “Mario Bandau, Here is an
    Easy-To-Read Map of
     Your Future, Day-By-Day!”

Blair Gorman
    44 Golf Links Road
    Christchurch, New Zealand, 8001 
    Phone: +1-347-710-2785
    email: blair@Numerologist.com

Dear Mario,

I have noticed that you were born on June 21st, 1978 and, if this is correct, I have something very important and time-sensitive to share with you.

You see, not only am I a numerologist, I am also a highly-respected astrologer. And I happen to know… that… because of your particular birth date… there are things about to happen to you in the near future (as soon as a few days from now)… you absolutely must know about!

These things are so important for you to know that I would like, with your permission of course, to do a very personal reading for you that I rarely do for other people. I will send you the reading in an easy-to-read report called:

What You Must Know About Your Near-Future
    If You Were Born On June 21st, 1978!

Listen: What would it mean to you if you could read your future as clearly as a weather report? If you could know whether the next few days will be ‘sunny’, ‘partially sunny’, if it’s going to ‘sprinkle’, or if a ‘storm’ is forming? Well, this is exactly the type of powerful information you’ll get in this reading!

This reading is like your own astrological weather station. I will explore with you the coming months of your life month-by-month, day-by-day! I’ll do this in about 42 pages so, there is a lot of detail to examine in your near-future. And once you read this report, you’ll be prepared for both the good and the bad days in the coming weeks!

Plus, I will show you how to properly use this sensitive knowledge of your future to your maximum advantage! Most people get this part wrong but, I will tell you exactly what you must know to ensure the best future possible for you and your loved ones!

By the way, I explain how I gather all this information about your future by giving you an accurate forecast of planetary influences in your life, when will they begin, their intensity, and what impact they may have.

All in all, this reading will tell you what you absolutely must know about and be prepared for in the next 12 months of your life. It’s written in plain English, it’s easy to read, you don’t need to be an astrologer to understand it and… you can have this amazing reading delivered to you with lightning speed!

But Wait, There’s More!

There are a few more things I believe you must know that could dramatically improve your life, relationships, career, health, and happiness. And I personally don’t feel right holding anything back from you. So, what I would like to do is send you nine more amazing astrology readings and… even though I normally ask $97 for each of them…I will send them all to you for FREE!

As you are about to see, each and every one of these readings is extremely powerful and… can literally change your life! Here they are: 

Free Reading #2: 
     How To Have The Most Satisfying Relationships In Your Life!

This reading will reveal how you can have the happiest, most fulfilling relationships humanly possible with just about anyone in your life…including… your friends, loved ones and the people you work with!

You will get insights into the type of people you are attracted to, your relationship skills and potential problems. You will discover things about your basic nature, the way you respond to people, your mentality, inner need and desires, sexuality… even your fate. We’ll take such a detailed walk through your beliefs, psychology, emotions and sexuality that you’ll instantly see how to make your relationships much, much better!

And not only will you discover all these things about yourself…. I will reveal to you what other people really think of you but never tell you! Wouldn’t you like to know how other people really see you in their eyes, the impressions they get of you, the way they interpret the things you say and do? If so, this will really open your eyes!

Oh, there’s one more very important thing: You’ve probably met some people in your life that seem to have a special ‘charisma’, sort of like a mystical power that makes you really want to be around them. We feel better being around such people and they empower us and make us more positive about who we are. Well, once you read this report, you will have the keys to unleash the ‘charisma’ hidden inside you!

Free Reading #3: 
     Discover Your Hidden Talents
    Through Deja vu!

Have you ever had the experience of ‘knowing’ something that you really have no reason to know at all? Like the knowledge doesn’t belong to you but, you are certain of it? Or… perhaps you have certain talents or skills without having any training for them?

There is an explanation for this.

This reading looks into your past lives, looking back across time to see the building blocks of who you are today. You’ll be amazed when you read about your many loves, adventures, travels, and highs and lows you’ve had over many lifetimes. You’ll see how we are composed of memories from so many past lives that, no wonder we are so complicated! Some people are skeptical about all this at first but, trust me, you WILL KNOW if what you are shown in this reading is real for you.

And I must warn you: don’t panic if you read something that says you were not a perfect person in a past life. Nobody is perfect even in their current life. This information should not be used to judge yourself, but rather, to learn about yourself.

Once you read this report you will discover more about the talents you already know you have and, perhaps open your eyes to new ones you haven’t yet discovered. Questions that have troubled you all your life will be answered and …you may even unlock potential you always felt within you but not yet realized!

Free Reading #4: 
     How To Get Maximum Money And Satisfaction From Your Career!

People always ask me, what career should I pursue? Why am I not happy in my present job? Why do I feel like I am missing out in life? How could I have more money, enjoyment and satisfaction through my work? These are just some of the things you will discover in this reading, along with:

How to make all the money you need to live and enjoy life!
    Where is your best ‘hidden’ advantage!
    How to use your creativity to advance your career!
    Where you work best! (This includes the type of career, actual geographic location and, even what type of furniture you should have in your office)!
    What your ‘stronger psychological tendency’ can do for you…and…what it can’t!
    How to build your reputation and fame!
    Who do you work best with! (There are certain types of people with certain characteristics that you must surround yourself with)!
    Why your ‘unconscious interactive style’ is so important for you to be aware of!
    How do the people you work with see… think… and feel about you! (What’s really going on inside their heads is a question you no longer have to ask)!
    What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    What are your talents and… how to develop and use them!
    How to best apply your energy to your career! (Discover what it is that really drives you)!
    The truth about the effect hard work will have on your results!
    What is your ‘higher purpose’ in life and how to fulfill this mission!
    What to do to make sure you are personally satisfied every day of your life!
        And of course, how far can you really go in your career?

Free Reading #5: 
     What The ‘Godfather’ Of Astrology
    Had To Say About People Like You
    Born On June 21st, 1978!

Mario, this reading will give you some very rare and deep insights (really deep) into who you are…and… you will discover things you must know about in the days ahead!

Let me first tell you about Grant Lewi, a legendary man in astrology. He was a writer and editor for the two largest astrology magazines in his time. His two books, Heaven Knows What and Astrology For The Millions, were the first astrology books to become best sellers and, even today, over 50 years later, they remain among the best books written on astrology in history!

How does this concern you? Well, this reading not only calculates your birth chart… it includes all of Grant Lewi’s life-changing comments, interpretations and insights specific to your birth chart!

Listen: many astrologers will tell you that Grant Lewi’s readings are unlike anything done before him. His interpretations are powerful, forceful, and provide some of the clearest insights found anywhere in astrology!

The reason for this is that Grant Lewi developed a very complicated and sophisticated way to read your chart. He evaluates meanings in your chart in combination with other aspects of your chart… and…he examines all sorts of complicated aspects in your chart like ‘transients.’

In this reading you will discover very deep things about yourself you are probably not aware of yet and…you will find out things you must know…be warned about…be prepared for…and should do… on very specific days that are approaching very quickly!

Free Reading #6: 
     The Single Most Important Moment In Your Life That Determines Your Future…And… Exactly What You Must Do When It Arrives!

Do you know the exact time of your solar return?

Your solar return is the most important event in your life. It happens at only one specific moment each year and…it is at this moment and only this moment that the earth and sun relationship is exactly the same as when you were born. This moment can be a few days before or after your birth date and it is this moment, and not your birth date, that is the real beginning of your personal new year!

And once you know exactly when this moment is…you will be prepared to take advantage of every opportunity presented to you in the upcoming months!

You see, what you do at this moment becomes the ‘seed’ for the rest of your year. If you are late for this moment or you take it lightly, many things in your life may be ‘late’ and taken ‘lightly’ all year long. What you do at this moment is so crucial that I will walk you through exactly what you must do to ensure the best year possible for you! Trust me, out of the 31,556,926 seconds out of the year, you do not want to get this one wrong!

Based on your solar return, this reading will also give you a detailed advanced look at the tone and temper of your upcoming year and… it reveals specific dates of significant events and influences you will encounter as you go through the year!

Free Reading #7: 
     How To Stop The Moon From Giving You Trouble!

We’ve all heard stories about the effect of a full moon – police calls, hospital visits, and just plain craziness is always reported to increase around the time of a full moon.

Astrologers have known the truth about the moon’s effects for thousands of years. They know that the moon often acts the role of an irresponsible joker dancing through your personal birth chart each month, freely playing with and manipulating emotions and events. Sometimes the effect is harmless, sometimes even fun.

But then… there are those days for which you need to be warned or you may suddenly find yourself deep in the middle of a situation you do NOT want to be in…or… involved with someone that should have been avoided! I’m talking about days of trouble, sometimes big trouble.

That’s where this reading comes in. This ‘moon forecast’ will help guide you safely throughout the month. You’ll find out how to ‘outsmart’ the moon and what you should do on your lunar birthday to keep the moon on your good side. I’ll walk you through the days of the coming month in great detail, step by step. And once you read this report, you’ll be armed with all the tools you need in your hands to avoid the rocks and sail smoothly through even the toughest times!

Free Reading #8: 
     5 Secret Heavenly Bodies (They Are Not Stars Or Planets) That Have A Lot To Say About What Makes You Special!

This reading concerns itself with 5 aspects of your birth chart that aren’t as commonly observed as others but… these 5 aspects have a tremendous amount of insight to give you about the qualities that make you a special and unique human being!

What are these 5 secret heavenly bodies? They are 4 asteroids – Ceres, Juno, Vesta, and Pallas Athena, as well as a little ‘planetoid’ named Chiron. They each have an amazing story to tell which you can read about in this report. More so, let me tell you just some of the special things they will reveal to you:

How you can guide others, serve as a mentor, and give healing to people you care about and those that need it! (Likewise, you’ll discover the ways you can heal the ‘wounds’ in your own life!)
    What the things are that you really care about most! (This is something you really have to keep at the top of your mind and be very clear about!)
    How you can provide help and care for other people! (Especially as a parent!)
    What you may be required to give up in life in order to grow as a human being!
    What you may be required to share with others in order to grow as a human being!
    The ways you seek out things that are missing in life!
    How you can solve problems creatively…especially when you are needed most!
    How you deal with your committed personal relationships and other secrets to balancing healthy relationships in your life!
    How you express your sexuality and how to do it in the most fulfilling way!
    And much, much more!

Free Reading #9: 
     An In-Depth Tour Of The Year Ahead And… Things You Must Know About Your Health

This is a very advanced reading that reveals your strengths, weaknesses and potential for personal growth. It’s based on the use of ‘midpoints’ (a midpoint is the center between any two points, like the center between two planets). Midpoints are important because a lot of ‘energy’ gathers there.

You will discover a great deal about yourself, on an emotional, spiritual, and physical level. Likewise, a lot of this reading may apply to your family and friends. We’ll actually look at many specific days throughout the next year and what could happen to you and the people in your life during this time!

Plus, because this reading is so advanced, it can reveal many things concerning your health and possibly the health of your friends and loved ones. This is truly important information.

Free Reading #10: 
     How To Find True Happiness
    And Spiritual Fulfillment!

What you will experience here is almost like looking through a microscope to examine the real you – very, very deep down. You will find the things that make up who you are on a spiritual level and… you’ll discover how to use these things to achieve happiness and spiritual fulfillment! And you’ll finally know whether you are on the right track in your life!

Here are some more things you will discover:

The values that are most meaningful to you! (There are a lot of forces in the world that make you blind to the true values that really matter to you)!
    How your ‘inner voice’ handles fights with ‘outer voices.’ (This may explain a lot of the discomfort in your life)!
    How you handle your will to achieve what you want in life!
    The communication skills that will make a huge difference in your life!
    A sure-fire way to raise your self-esteem!
    How to have truly meaningful and spiritual relationships in your life!
    How to develop the psychic ability within you! (You’ll see the world in a whole new way)!
    How to use the power of your intuition! (This is especially valuable if you want to ‘see’ the future)!
    What ‘Karma’ really is and… how it works in your life!
    And much more!
        Well, that’s a pretty good summary of all the readings I’d like to personally do for you! And each and every one of them is simple and easy to read… even if… astrology is a foreign language to you!

Also, these readings reveal so much crucial detail about you and your loved ones…about your past, present and future…about so many other important things that can change your life… you may experience many strong emotions as you read through this. Just be prepared, there is a flood of powerful information in these pages… information that can change your life in ways you never before imagined! 

And, like I told you earlier Mario, if I am correct about your birth date being June 21st, 1978, then there are things in these readings I believe you must know about immediately!

Offline Dnarang

• Blessings 17
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #244 on: February 15, 2008, 12:46:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई
    Mere Sai ki Deepali

श्री साईनाथ । आपके ऋण हम किस प्रकार चुका सकेंगें । आपके श्री चरणों में हमारा बार-बार प्रणाम है । हम दीनों पर आप सदैव कृपा करते रहियेगा, क्योंकि हमारे मन में सोते-जागते हर समय न जाने क्या-क्या संकल्प-विकल्प उठा करते है । आपके भजन में ही हमारा मन मग्न हो जाये, ऐसा आर्शीवाद दीजिये ।

Offline sai1979

• Blessings 11
    « Reply #245 on: February 16, 2008, 12:04:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sayeeshwaraaya namaha
    om sayeeshwaraaya namaha
    om sayeeshwaraaya namaha
    om sayeeshwaraaya namaha
    om sayeeshwaraaya namaha
    om sayeeshwaraaya namaha
    OM SAYEESWARAAYA NAMAHA - PEACE BE TO ALL

Offline Dnarang

• Blessings 17
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #246 on: February 18, 2008, 12:01:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH:
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH:
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH:
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH:
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH:
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH:
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH:
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH:
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH:
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH:
    Mere Sai ki Deepali

Offline sai1979

• Blessings 11
    « Reply #247 on: February 18, 2008, 05:12:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAYEESHWARAAYA NAMAHA
    OM SAYEESHWARAAYA NAMAHA
    OM SAYEESHWARAAYA NAMAHA
    OM SAYEESHWARAAYA NAMAHA
    OM SAYEESHWARAAYA NAMAHA
    OM SAYEESHWARAAYA NAMAHA
    OM SAYEESHWARAAYA NAMAHA
    OM SAYEESHWARAAYA NAMAHA
    OM SAYEESHWARAAYA NAMAHA
    OM SAYEESHWARAAYA NAMAHA

Offline Dnarang

• Blessings 17
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #248 on: February 21, 2008, 03:11:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram    Om Sai Ram    Om Sai Ram    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram    Om Sai Ram    Om Sai Ram    Om Sai Ram
    Mere Sai ki Deepali

Offline pamswathireddy

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #249 on: February 23, 2008, 09:13:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram

Offline sai1979

• Blessings 11
    « Reply #250 on: February 26, 2008, 04:45:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH
    OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH

Offline pamswathireddy

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #251 on: March 03, 2008, 06:22:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram om sai ram om  sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram

Offline sai1979

• Blessings 11
    « Reply #252 on: March 03, 2008, 11:24:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM DEVAKI SUTA GOVINDA VASUDEVA JAGATPATE DEHI ME TANAYAM KRISHNA TWAMAHAM SHARANAM GATAHA
    OM DEVAKI SUTA GOVINDA VASUDEVA JAGATPATE DEHI ME TANAYAM KRISHNA TWAMAHAM SHARANAM GATAHA
    OM DEVAKI SUTA GOVINDA VASUDEVA JAGATPATE DEHI ME TANAYAM KRISHNA TWAMAHAM SHARANAM GATAHA

Offline Dnarang

• Blessings 17
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #253 on: March 04, 2008, 12:03:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Reham Nazar Karna, Bacchon ka Palan Karna
    Sai Reham Nazar Karna, Bacchon ka Palan Karna
    Mere Sai ki Deepali

Offline sai1979

• Blessings 11
    « Reply #254 on: March 04, 2008, 11:03:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM DEVAKI SUTA GOVINDA VASUDEVA JAGATPATE DEHI ME TANAYAM KRISHNA TWAMAHAM SHARANAM GATAHA

Facebook Comments