Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Urgent Request for prayer  (Read 120818 times)

Offline sainaa

• Blessings 2
    • Sai Baba
Re: Urgent Request for prayer
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2013, 01:39:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • May baba bless with strength and hope
    baba please have mercy on your child
    omsai omsai omsai
    omsai omsai omsai
    omsai omsai omsai
    saimaa krupa karo raksha karo
    My abode is in your heart and I am within you. Always worship Me, Who is seated in your heart, as well as, in the hearts of all beings. Blessed and fortunate, indeed, is he who knows Me thus
    --Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.

Offline birgitta

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #76 on: April 23, 2013, 08:08:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

Dear Admin.... i have an urgent request for Prayer for a woman whom i met in Sai Mandir during Madhyan Arati. i do not know the lady, but she was crying non-stop before Sai.

i was doing my regular Pradakshinams, and then saw that lady crying. i felt like praying for that lady. i did not know what her problem is but suddenly she called me out of all and asked me to touch any finger of hers... she showed first 2 fingers, then 5 and then 3. she again cried a lot and asked me to pray for her. She said Baba is indicating that He Will not give her what she wants... and kept crying. she took me near Sai's Photo there and asked me to Pray for her. i asked her if she was unwell and if she wants me to get her Baba's Padam Teerth... she said no. she said she has some problem that was not getting solved for years now. i told her wait Patiently with more faith... as Sai is our Father who will never say "No" to HIS children if we seek HIS HELP with LOVE and Strong Faith.

She again went asked the Priests to help her who only asked her to make an archana and tell her Gothram which is regular in temples. i again went near her and told her that there are nearly thousands of Sai children who Pray for others through Group Parayana of SatCharitha on thursdays and be happy that whole lot of us are going to Pray for you from this Thursday. she said ok and i left. i dont know what her problem is but i was told by Sai that i should pray for her.

Sai read my mind in the beginning itself that i wanted to pray for her today and my arathi was dedicated for the lady. i dont know if i am a very good child of Sai but i believe HE understood me immediately and so HE directed that lady to me.

i thereby request my Dwarakamai Members to pray for that lady named "VijayaBharathi" from Hyderabad and that a request may be added to our Prayer list in the coming weeks. Jai Sai Ram.

Thanking sincerely the Dwarakamai Admins for rendering such a kind and Divine Service and also for including me into this Group.

Sai Saranam

Offline Kirandp

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #77 on: April 23, 2013, 04:33:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram

Dear adminji..
    Kindly request you to include my prayer in next prayer session.
    I m praying to baba for blessing of motherhood.

Thank you..

Offline saitulasi9

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #78 on: May 05, 2013, 05:42:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • sai help them bless them baba with some jo urgently they are in real trouble baba please help them
    sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai
    sai bless them with job bless her with job help them they are in crisis
    have faith n trust babaji he will take care of ur family

Offline mysur

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #79 on: May 13, 2013, 08:49:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sai Ram

Please help her husband to get a job that he desires and may all her dreams and wishes be fulfilled Baba.

Please help her.

Offline saitulasi9

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #80 on: May 14, 2013, 04:19:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • just leave everything to babaji he will take care of ur family
    jai sai ram
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai help them save them from all the crisis bless them baba

Offline kamp_kamp

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #81 on: May 14, 2013, 09:09:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    Om shreem shroum shree sai rama hreem hroum namah shivayaa shivaya namaha Aum aing sai maa hum sah: Om shreem hroum shree dram hreem hroum shree sai rama dattatreya hari govindaya namah shivaya hreem hroum shreem shroum aing sai maa sastha dum durgaye hum sah: hari govindaya namah shivaya hum hanumate bam bhairavaya sham veerbhadraya namo namaha Aum
    Om Bhur Bhuvah Swaha Om Shirdi Vasaya Vidhmahe sat-chit-ananda dheemahi Tanno Sainathaya Prachodayaath  Om Hari  Om hrim hraum namah sivaya sivayaa namah aum Aing Sai Maa Hum Sah Om Shreem Shraum Sai Maa
    gam  Ganapathi glaum aim hrim krim chamunde vicche sam  Shree Sai Rama Sarvanabhavaya saum Om Kreem  Bam kleem kalikaye bam Bhairvaya Aum Aim  Sai Maa Hum Sah Aum Hari Aum shrim shree Sai Rama  Venkateswara  shrim hreem hroum Guru Sai Dutta RajaRama Om Shree Sai Rama hreem hroum  namah Shivaya Shivayaa Namaha Om Aing Sai Maa Hum Sah : Om  hreem hroum shreem shroum Sai Maa Shastaa Om aing Sai Maa Hum Sah Aum ham Hanumate Rudramatke Hum phat

Offline lms

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #82 on: May 15, 2013, 01:03:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai

Offline pm_3030

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #83 on: May 16, 2013, 10:00:58 PM »
  • Publish
  •  jai sai ram
               Sai baba save my marriage.I got his email . wants to talk.He is doing whatever his lawer is asking to do.Just to threat me. Plz help me baba.Change his mind.I am very much frustated.Dont know what to do.He is still in his ego.
    Plz I request all sai devotees to pray for me.

SAIRAM

Offline pm_3030

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #84 on: May 16, 2013, 10:07:28 PM »
  • Publish
  •  OM SAI RAM,
                        This is for the first time I am sharing my pain publically.I am very unfortunate girl.I got married few months back.I was very happy by thinking its the blessing of saibaba as I was praying him regularly to find a suitable match for me.
    Since day one of my marriage I am suffering the rude behaviour of my in laws and my husband. My in-laws were not happy with the marriage as there demands  were more.However my parents tried there level best to fulfill there demands but They used to taunt me (esp my sasu ji) , make complaints againts my parents by saying that they my parents did not kept  their words.I used to feel very bad when they say something wrong abt my parents but I never replied them back by thinking that everything will be allright it will take some time.
      My husband used to scream at me he used to shout at me as my sasu ji influnced him a lot againts me and my parents.She used to make complaints of each and evey small things of mine.
    I tried harder and harder to make things fine to make them feel happy. Saibaba knows well that how many times I tried to make my husband understand that what is right and what is wrong bt all went in vain.I always used to ask him abt his bad behaviour towards me bt he was unable to give any one valid reason to me.
    Within two months things become so worse that I started getting into depression.
    And today the situation is I am living separately with my in-laws.What is my fault  ? Why I am suffering?
    Baba plz help me .I love my husband a lot.I have come to know that he is planning to divorse me.I dont want divorse.
    Baba you are my last hope plz do some miracle.I just want  you to make him realize abt his fault.
    Baba if I have done some mistakes in my past life or in present then baba plz forgive me for that bt plz save my married life bcoz I love him a lot. Baba I cant tolerate this pain anymore.
    I request all sai devotees to pray for me. Plz join me in your prayers.YOu all can understand of what type of pain i am going through.How painful  and hard it is for a newly wedded girl to face all this
    SAibaba plz help me.Save my marriage.
    OM SAI RAM

Offline mirthu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #85 on: May 23, 2013, 04:10:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • BABA WILL bLESS YOU BOTH VERY SOON

Offline pm_3030

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #86 on: May 23, 2013, 04:19:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Mirthu Ji,
                                 Thanks for your kind words.It really means a lot to me. May sainath fulfill all his devotees wishes.

JAI SAI RAM

Offline pm_3030

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #87 on: May 23, 2013, 04:35:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM
       Dear admin,
                         I kindly request you to join me in your prayer session.My marriage has come to worst.I am trying hard to save it but losing hope day by day.I am not getting any positive sign.but I have full faith on baba.He will definitely save my marriage and fulfill my wish.KINDLY JOIN ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.

Thanks,
    JAI SAIRAM

Offline vavilirmuralidhar

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #88 on: May 23, 2013, 04:39:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Members ,

A humble request to please join me in my prayers . Unfortunately this world is materialistic and being a part of it i'm not yet strong enough to ignore it.

My husband has lost his job since two months and more over his previous employer is not reelasing his end of service benefits which is very crucial for us to survive till he find a new job. We have been trying hard to get it released but somehow thingsdont seem to be moving.

Moreover the market situation is so bad that despite our efforts , he is still not been able to get a job. Unfortunately the country we live in is guided by so many strict rules and laws that its difficult to change jobs that easily.

We are in a very suicidal position , except that we need to face it and overcome this for our child.

I am sure Baba has some plan for us , but as each day is passing our situation is turning grave.. Pls pray for us to get the dues as soon as possible and also for him to get a job soon ...

I would be truly greatful if you could join me in my prayers. I'm sure with so many praying hand , Baba would surely listen to my prayers.

Om Sai Ram !

be brave , pray Baba hearfully , be active and action with force and confidently serch a job , Baba will definitely do something.   Wish you best of luck.
    Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

Offline pm_3030

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #89 on: May 26, 2013, 08:19:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear SAiBABA,
                          Tomorrow is my interview in MNC company.Plz baba bless me to get that job.you know how much I am in a need of that job.BABA I need your blessings.

OM SAINATHAYA NAMAH

Facebook Comments