E-mail:

sai baba please help - me I am very depressed- pls do not let jatin marry

(1/3) > >>

reshmap:
Hi Sai Baba

Om Shri satya sai baba..pls help me baba. Forgive me of all my sins...you know I havea deep sincere heart..i am very worried and depressed as I have to stay in america to sort my passport for the next 8-10 months! and i was unable to meet the guy I love so much Jatin...and i am worried that he might get engaged again..PLS SAVE THIS SITUATION BABA I HAVE FULL ANDO NLY TRUST IN YOU PLS MAKE JATIN NOT GET ENGAGED TO ANY OTHER GIRL EXCEPT ME..PLS MAKE JATIN NOT GET ENGAGED IN THE NEXT 8-10 MONTHS WHILE I AM OUT HERE IN AMERICAJatin is from london and i am...

i was unable to meet him again after in december 2004 for the 2nd meeting..as i was busy and unsure..after then i have been unable to foget him- i really appreciate him and he is the right candidate for my marrige...then as we were unable to meet he wnet to australia for 2 years to work and I went to america..in 2006 and he got engaged..now his previous engagement has borken..

i know he is very much and was interested in me....but am not sure if his grandma is influencing everythiing..as my mum's uncle is related to the grandma and my mum went to meet her in 2004 december with his initial proposal....however when my mum called her in sepember 2007 she said tht he is talking to 2/3 girls if nothing works out she will call us..she did not

my mum called jatin for me in december and i spoke to him he seemed very interested but he said he is talking to a girl- if nothng works out he will call me..this was december 13th

PLS SAI BABA JATIN IS A VERY NICE GUY DOWN TO EARTH SUITABLE FOR ME...MY PARENTS REALLY LIKE HIM TOO...PLS DONT MAKE JATIN GET ENGAGED TO THE GIRL HE WAS TALKING TO IN DECEMBER AND MAKE HIM NOT BE ENGAGED..AND MAKE HIM NOT GO AWAY..MAKE HIM NOT GET ENGAGED TO ANY GIRL IN THE NEXT 8-10 MONTHS

PLS BABA MAKE HIS GRANMA CALL US WHICHEVER WAY- BUT GIVE ME ONE LAST CHANCE WITH JATIN THAT ONCE I RETURN FROM AMERICA I DONT GET UPSET AND I CAN MEET JATIN AS HE WILL BE SINGLE..AND WE CAN MARRY- PLS BABA

I CRY AND WORRY EACH DAY...MY THOUGHTS ARE THINKING OF JATIN...I REALLY LIKE HIM AND DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE HIM BY HIM GETTING ENGAGED AGAIN

OM SHRI SATYA SAI BABA NAMA......PLS HELP ME BABA...FORGIVE ME FOR EVERYTHIGN- YOU ARE ALL I HAVE..I HAVE HAD A HARD LIFE...BUT I HAVE FULL FAITH IN YOU

SAI RAM........SAI RAM........SAI RAM

shova:
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI
SAI SAI SAI

nimmi_sai:
dear reshmap.....
sai ram
our prayers are with u .....Keep praying. Keep hoping. Allow him to do it his way, in his timing, and watch what happens as baba's almighty power has not diminished one bit. His love and care for his children--including you--hasn't changed either.

baba ,
on this day  I ask that you strengthen their relationship and bless them with maturity and committment for one another...amennnn

om sai shri sai jai jai sai
om sai shri sai jai jai sai
nimmi

sainaa:
may baba bless you with all the good things in life.......may baba give you peace of mind ....May baba fullfill your hearts desire

omsairam
omsairam
omsairam
omsairam
omsairam
omsairam
omsairam
omsairam
omsairam
omsairam
omsairam
omsairam
omsairam
Bow to SRISAI peace to be all!

anugopi4:
don worry baba will definitly set things rite...
we will keep praying...
don loose hope and faith in baba..

sai ram sai ram
sai ram sai ram
sai ram sai ram
sai ram sai ram
sai ram sai ram
sai ram sai ram

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

SATHYA SAI BABA FORUM SPIRITUAL PHOTO GALLERY SAI BABA