Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Anger on God  (Read 10862 times)

Offline Prasanthi

• Blessings 1
    • http://saigrace.blogspot.com
Anger on God
« on: July 11, 2005, 02:53:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • Speak out, God! Speak out!
    Why I am so? Lacking direction, lacking motion. why?

You were my friend. How close I was to You!
    I could feel You in me.
    I used to play, I used to share, I was so active,
    I was so lively.
    I feel Your temple as my own home.
    Behaved not as a guest, but a member in Your family.
    So proud I was stating You as my friend.

why suddenly this painful change?
    You became dumb and made me numb.
    Where to move? How to move? Speak out.
    Why do You disown me? Why this coldbloodedness?
    Why this apathy? Speak out!!

I can't say, 'You aren't there at all'.
    for You proved me what You are.
    I can't say, 'You are cruel'.
    for Your concern and care was my fuel.

Why this silence? I enjoyed being alone.
    But without You, it is loneliness.
    Speak out! Why You became a stone for me?
    why?
    I am getting mad. My condition is so bad.
    I just can't control the emotions.
    It is hightime I need You eternal dad!
    Take over my heart!

Are You in humans? or humans in You?
    for You broke Your word and left me.
    Once I am Yours, I should be Yours forever.
    Suddenly how come I became a stranger !!

I yell! I shout! Don't You hear?
    Listen! I need a response, an answer from You.
    Speak out! Mortal turned God, Speak out!!

Prasanthi
    Prasanthi

Offline Sushma1

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Anger on God
    « Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 06:20:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Prashanti ji,
       Have saburi and Sai will show you His mahima. Keep chanting His name and read Sai Sat Charitra
    I know you remember what Sai said but this is just a repitition, believe in His words :

" If you spread your palms with devotion before Me , I am immediately with you, day and night. Though, I am here physically , still I know what you do beyond the seven seas. Go wherever you wish , over the wide world , I am with you. My abode is in your heart and i am with you. Always worship me, Who is seated in your heart as well as in the hearts of all beings.Blesses and fortunate indeed in he, who know Me thus."

Apne dil me janko thumhe Sai nazar ayega.

Sushma.

Offline Prasanthi

• Blessings 1
      • http://saigrace.blogspot.com
    « Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 12:32:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • voh mujhe dikhayee de rahaa hai. magar baatein nahin kar rahe. binaa unke nirdes kaise mein chaloo?

Prasanthi
    Prasanthi

Offline Sushma1

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 12:33:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • Prashanti ji,
         He will do what is right for us, wait for His sign...be alert b'coz there are chances that you might miss it.

Sai Ram

Sushma

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 01:42:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM Prashanthi garu,
     Please read this
    Mrs.Deo's Udyapan Ceremony

Mr.B.V.Deo was a Mamlatdar at Dahanu (Thana District). His mother had observed 25 or 30 different vows and a Udyapan (concluding) ceremony in connection therewith was to be performed. This ceremony included the feeding of 100 or 200 Brahmins. Mr.Deo fixed a date for the ceremony and wrote a letter to Bapusaheb Jog asking him to request Sai Baba on his behalf to attend the dinner of the ceremony, as without His attendance the ceremony would not be duly completed. Bapusaheb Jog read out the letter to Baba. Baba noted carefully the pure-hearted invitation and said - "I always think of him who remembers Me. I require no conveyance, carriage, tanga, nor train nor aeroplane. I run and manifest myself to him who lovingly calls me. Write to him a pleasing reply that three of us (the trio), Myself, yourself and a third will go and attend it." Mr.Jog informed Mr.Deo of what Baba said. The latter was much pleased, but he knew that Baba never went to any place except Rahata, Rui and Nimgaon in person. He also thought that nothing was impossible to Baba as He was all-pervading and that He might suddenly come, in any form He likes and fulfill His words.

A few days before this, a Sannyasi with Bengali dress and professing to work for the cause of the protection of the cows, came to the station-master at Dahanu to collect subscriptions. The latter told him to go into the town and see the Mamlatdar (Mr.Deo) and with his help collect funds. Just then the Mamlatdar happened to come there. The station-master then introduced the Sannyasi to him. Both sat talking on the platform. Mr.Deo told him that a subscription-list for some other charitable cause had already been opened by the leading citizen Rao Saheb Narottam Shetti and so it was not good to start another subscription-list and that it would be better if he would visit the place after 2 or 4 months. Hearing this, the Sannyasi left the place.

About a month afterwards, the Sannyasi came in a tanga and stopped in front of Mr.Deo's house at about 10 a.m. Deo thought that he came for subscriptions. Seeing him busy with the preparations of the ceremony, the Sannyasi said that he had come not for money but for meals. Deo said - "Alright, very glad, you are welcome, the house is yours." The Sannyasi - "Two lads are with me." Deo - "Well, come with them." As there was time (2 hours) for dinner, Deo enquired where he should send for them. He said that it was not necessary as he would come himself at the appointed time. Deo asked him to come at noon. Exactly at twelve noon, the Trio came and joined the dinner party and after feeding themselves went away.

After the ceremony was finished, Deo wrote a letter to Bapusaheb Jog complaining of Baba's breach of promise. Jog went to Baba with the letter, but before it was opened Baba spoke - "Ah, he says that I promised him to come but deceived him. Inform him that I did attend his dinner with two others, but he failed to recognize Me. Then why did he call me at all? Tell him that he thought that the Sannyasi came to ask for subscription money; did I not remove his doubt in that respect and did I not say that I would come with two others, and did not the Trio come in time and take their meals? See, to keep My words I would sacrifice my life, I would never be untrue to My words." This reply gladdened Jog's heart and he communicated the whole of the reply to Deo. As soon as he read it, he burst into tears of joy, but he took himself to task mentally for vainly blaming Baba. He wondered how he was deceived by the Sannyasi's prior visit and his coming to him for subscriptions, how he also failed to catch the significance of the Sannyasi's words that he would come with two others for meals.

This story clearly shows that when the devotees surrender themselves completely to their Sad-guru, He sees that the religious functions in their houses are duly executed and complied with all the necessary formalities.

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

dipika duggal
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline venku21

• Blessings 0
      • http://google.com
    « Reply #5 on: July 16, 2005, 01:43:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • sairaam Prasantji...
    I can understand ur feeling ! but we all know that even a leaf cannot move without his will isnt it ..So pls be Calm,never Panic or shuffle ur mind .
    Hav Faith on Him ! We all Pray for u ,hav Control on urself ok..

Baba Bhala Karenge !
    Baas thode se Intazaar Aour ..

sairam

||Om ananth koti Brahmand nayak raja de raj yogiraj parabrahma sri sachidanand sadguru  sainath maharaj ki jayyyyyy..||

Prem swaroopa Premananda Sri sai Sachidananda
    EVERYBODY LOVES U SAI
    SAI LOVES EVERYBODY

Offline sai ji ka narad muni

• Blessings 0
    • दाता एक साईं भिखारी सारी दुनिया
    « Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 11:30:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • lovelorn of sai!!!.....   :( jiske sath hota h vhi smjhta h
    जिस कर्म से भगवद प्रेम और भक्ति बढ़े वही सार्थक उद्योग हैं।
    ॐ साईं राम