Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: shirdi sai ma thoughts  (Read 2342 times)

Offline my_sai

• Blessings 9
shirdi sai ma thoughts
« on: March 02, 2008, 10:26:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • shirdi sai baba's thoughts

If you want peace of mind, do not find fault with others. Rather see your own faults. Learn to make the whole world your own. No one is a stranger, my child; the whole world is your own."

I bring tears of joy into your eyes and I wipe the tears of grief.

Don not come to me with your hands full of trash, for how can I fill them with Grace when they are already full. Come with empty hands, and carry away My Treasure, My Love.
    Give the Guru your mind as you would entrust Gold to the Goldsmith.

The Guru may need to melt, mould or beat your mind, But do not worry, as he will return to you a precious Jewel.

Do not say Swami give me peace, but do not give me pain, as Swami may need to inflict pain before the process of purification is complete
    You may say that progress is possible only through My Grace, but though My Heart is soft as butter, it melts only when there is some warmth in your Prayer

No person can dream of Swami, unless Swami Himself desires it so.

I need only one 'Mandir' - Your Hearts!

Preserve the purity of your hearts, so that SAI may reside therein..."

Do not case God in a picture - frame,

Do not confine Him in an idol,

He is all Forms,

He is all Names

Take one step towards me,

I shall take a hundred towards you,
    Shed but one tear,
    I shall wipe away a hundred.
    Why fear when I am here.
    Have faith that Sai is with you at all time and at all place.
    Real Devotion should always be absolute and unconditional
    Be content.

Nothing can happen against His will.

God belongs to All.

He is Universal.

श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथ.
    मेरा मन-मधुप आपके चरण कमल और भजनों में ही लगा रहे । आपके अतिरिक्त भी अन्य कोई ईश्वर है, इसका मुझे ज्ञान नहीं । मुझ पर आप सदा दया और स्नेह करें और अपने चरणों के दीन दास की रक्षा कर उसका कल्याण करें । आपके भवभयनाशक चरणों का स्मरण करते हुये मेरा जीवन आनन्द से व्यतीत हो जाये, ऐसी मेरी आपसे विनम्र प्रार्थना है ।
     श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथार्पणमस्तु

Offline etgirl

• Blessings 9
    Re: shirdi sai ma thoughts
    « Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 10:43:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • it is really very beautiful...
    thanks for posting such nice words...
    may baba bless u always

sai ram

Offline my_sai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 01:26:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • If you spread your palms with devotion before Me, I am immediately with you, day and night. Though, I am here bodily, still I know what you do; beyond the seven seas. Go wherever you will, over the wide world, I am with you. My abode is in your heart and I am within you. Always worship Me, Who is seated in your heart, as well as in the hearts of all beings. Blessed and fortunate indeed, is he who knows Me thus
    श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथ.
    मेरा मन-मधुप आपके चरण कमल और भजनों में ही लगा रहे । आपके अतिरिक्त भी अन्य कोई ईश्वर है, इसका मुझे ज्ञान नहीं । मुझ पर आप सदा दया और स्नेह करें और अपने चरणों के दीन दास की रक्षा कर उसका कल्याण करें । आपके भवभयनाशक चरणों का स्मरण करते हुये मेरा जीवन आनन्द से व्यतीत हो जाये, ऐसी मेरी आपसे विनम्र प्रार्थना है ।

Offline my_sai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 01:27:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Picture equivalent to Darshan

It was often the experience of Sai Baba's devotees that seeing Baba's picture earnestly is equivalent to seeing Him in person. The following story illustrates this statement.

A Saint of Bombay named Balabuva Sutar, who on account of his piety, devotion and bhajan (sacred singing), was called "Modern Tukaram", came to Shirdi for the first time in 1917. When be bowed before Baba, the latter said "I know this man since four years." Balabuva wondered and thought, how could that be, as that was his first trip to Shirdi. But thinking about it seriously he recollected that he had prostrated himself four years ago before Baba's portrait at Bombay and was convinced about the significance of Baba's words. He said to himself, "How omniscient and all-pervading are the Saints and how kind are they to their Bhaktas (devotional devotees)! I merely bowed to His photo, this fact was noticed by Baba and in due time He made me realize that seeing His photo is equivalent to seeing Him in person!"

jai sai ram
    श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथ.

Offline fatima

• Blessings 16
    « Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 03:54:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram,very nice post..Thanks a lot for sharing..

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai
    Not every heart is capable of finding the secret of God's love.

There are not pearls in every sea; there is not gold in every mine.

------Baba Farid

Offline my_sai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 02:59:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Start the Day with Love,

Fill the Day with Love,

Spend the Day with Love,

End the Day with Love.

श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथ.

Facebook Comments