Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: A personal prayer..  (Read 42456 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Re: A personal prayer..
« Reply #330 on: September 05, 2012, 08:51:51 PM »
  • Publish

• Baba Sai,

Kindly bless the family.

JaiSaiRam

SaiRam,

Please bless PG and her family with peace. I sincerely seek your blessings on their family.

JaiSaiRam

Baba Sai! Even though I promise to myself that I won't ask or pray for this issue.. but. feel sad to know the present situation. All I ask keep everyone with peace always. Do some miracle Baba..
    I feel sad for my friend PG. Hope her wish and desire happen. Thank you Baba Sai. JaiSaiRam

Baba.. there is no end to any kind of solution. So! I think I should stop asking or praying for this issue.

Thank you.

JaiSairam

Please help the whole family with some  constructive thinking.
    JaiSaiRam
    PG I only wish Baba helps you soon.. SaiRam
    If Baba blessings are there... I'm sure PG you'll have a wonderful life. All you need is Patience. I have been praying and waiting for some of my prayers for the last 6 years but it is still hanging in air. Still I have the faith even if it is going to take many more years. Baba blessings to you and esp to your parents.

JaiSaiRam

Good Morning my dear Baba,

Kindly remember to bless PG and her wish to happen. All I ask... is, please make everything to run smooth. Sometimes it is very difficult to convince the elders. Baba... only your powerful grace can change everything for good.
    Thank Baba Sai... PG shld settle soon. It has been a very long.. very bad.

JaiSaiRam

Hello Baba...

I need to hear some developments which should be ...

Thank you. PG I hope your sincere hope shld be fullfilled soon.

JaiSaiRam

BabaSai

I need your blessings first. Please take care of my good friends family. PG should get married according to her desire. Please make her parents understand  her feelings and let them not bring any their family culture and so on in this matter. They need to know the importance of their daughters wish. Please help PG Baba. Thank you. It has been lingring Baba... but I have no  say. Only my help would be to pray and seek your blessings on them.

Sometimes I don't know which side I need to take the stand since I feel bad for both the sides, Make people understand Baba. All I can do is keep on asking you only. Thanks Baba.
    JaiSaiRam

Baba Sai!

I have no clue as how to deal with my friend PG since everything is working out the wrong way. I want her to respect her parents and at the same time the parents needs to think about their daughters future. Kindly make everything smooth and please dont make me involve. I have no control when both the sides are having their own way.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Make everyone happy Baba Sai. All I can do is that best things will have to take place with your blessings. :D
    JaiSaiRam

Baba Sai... I have no say on this issue. I ask you to show PG the correct path.Kindly guide her Baba Sai!
    I don't have the experience Baba sai!
    JaiSairam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline pradeepp

• Blessings 3
    • saibhakt
    Re: A personal prayer..
    « Reply #331 on: November 13, 2012, 08:07:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba  wish you a very happy diwali.
    baba bless me andgrant me protection at your holy feet.
    baba Pl fulfill my financial  needs to repay all loans and debts and meet
    all family commitments.

baba Pl guide  me out of all  legal  issues successfully on 19 Nov and 15 dec2012 in DRT  and Sec 138 case

omsai
    Baba grant  me shelter at your Holy  Feet

DUST OF YOUR HOLY FEET

Facebook Comments