Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 88435 times)

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #1170 on: November 05, 2020, 02:43:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • There is no such thing as fate. Our karma decides our fate. Isnt that it? But then why do people with good karma suffer so much? Why do we get tested beyond our capacity? Is there no place for goodness, love and kindness?
    Why fear when baba is here

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1171 on: January 12, 2021, 07:20:10 PM »
  • Publish
  • Yesterday was a black day. 12 years and again 12th Jan was a black day. Baba i have given up. I can't fight this. Nothing is going right. Its as if the universe waits for me to decide something and gives me the exact opposite. 19+ years of dealing with nonsense person. Then the steady decline in my son's performance. Blow hot blow cold relationship. Can't be with my father who I adore. Work life is draining. Is this life??? How can i expect to live through this? When would i have a better life?

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1172 on: February 19, 2021, 07:50:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Given up on all my desires baba. I know i am powerless. I have no hope. I can only wait and pray for a miracle. Other than that - nothing - absolutely nothing is in my favour. Its sad to see good people suffer. Why??? Its as if u have decided that whatever i ask for - will not be granted. No hope for a happy family life - constant tension and unhappiness. No hope to see my son excel - its like whatever effort he puts, he will not get the results. No hope for a good professional life - stagnant and no scope. On top of it - i cant even be with my father. I hate this life baba!!! Actually hate is a strong word. I have resigned to this life. I can ask for anything but u will never give me. I have to beg and plead and grovel at your feet and even then i may never get it. Why?? I have not harmed anyone. Despite all her evil intent, i have not retaliated. For the first time in my life, i stood up for myself and this happens!!!! I give up. I quit baba!! If its about past life karmas - i dont believe in it. Its not fair
    u were my only hope and u have also given up. 20 years of suffering...how much more????

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1173 on: April 01, 2021, 03:48:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...i go from day to day hoping for a change. I know nothing will come easily to me...especially to me. But i live in hope. I dont know what else i can do. I worked hard, i was sincere and yet the promotion never came to me. It went to the most undeserving person. And thats upsetting. But u have plans for me i guess. Then my son worked soooo hard and yet - he scored badly. Its as if u want to prove to me that i am powerless to do anything and i dont deserve it. Why?? whats wrong with us baba? What have we done to get this kind of punishment?
    i hope to move out of here...i know there will be lots of drama...and i will feel the heat. But if only u could help baba!!
    Make it easier for us please

Facebook Comments