Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 122287 times)

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #1005 on: November 24, 2013, 09:17:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba....aapka naam lekar i am starting in my quest for freedom. I desire it. So please dear lord....give me the strength, wisdom and courage to deal with everything on the way.

Om sai ram.
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1006 on: November 26, 2013, 02:11:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...please protect brownie...where ever she is....please bring her back here. I love her and so do my father and son...please please please...bring her back.
    I hope she is fine!

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1007 on: November 27, 2013, 02:00:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba....please take care of browny. My poor child...i hope she is fine

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1008 on: December 02, 2013, 10:41:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...you know what happened with my child yesterday. I love him so much. Please take care of him always. And please take care of browny baba....i dont know where she is.
    Baba...today i complete 1 year of being here at A. Its already 1 year down...but baba..how i have struggled! Its not the work. The work is easy and i can do it. Its the people and politics...i just cant get it. And baba...i feel so low and depressed when it comes to this. I want to be with my son and give him all the time. But i also want the money...Oh well...this will never end....
    Every time i want to give up, i get angry...angry at others and more so with myself...i dont want to run away from the situation. I dont want any one else deciding when i should quit or continue. I will decide it for myself.

Success kya hai baba? How do we define success? Take 2 people - me and T. We both did extremely well in school, i kind of slumped in college where as T went on to graduate from the most prestigious college. Thats success i think (at that stage). i felt low and morose and begged you to give me a chance to make my parents feel proud of me. You were so kind to me....i got that chance and i think i made good use of it. Now 14 years down the line - when i compare T and myself - T is still in the same place doing the same thing...where as i moved on to bigger better things...ok so i had my lows and highs...but as of now - if professional success was what we are talking of - i may say i am successful. But baba...this is now...and that was then. Iska matlab hai....success is a factor of time. And when time changes, the success may or may not stay the same. That means - we cannot compare 2 individuals and say that he/she is more successful than i am or vice versa. Because if you say that - it means you are talking about that instant or time frame. It definitely can change over a period of time....
    That means - if i want to measure my success in comparison to others - i should be comparing with different people at different points in time...OR the only constant throughout would be myself...so i can compare myself with myself over different points in time. So it basically means that at the end its all about how you precieve yourself and its about improving yourself. Everyday one must strive to be better than the previous day. Comparing with others may not have any benefits at all....it will only cause heartburns.
    but again baba...even when i compare with myself...how do i define success? Because at the end of the day i want to know whether i made it after all or not. But if dont define what i want to measure myself against - i will not be doing justice to myself. So what is success - is it when others say that you are splendid in your performance and kudos to you OR it could be an internal satisfaction of doing the right things in the right time and with right quality. The problem with former approach is you are setting your happiness on responses from others. But that may not always work out for you. You cannot control people's behaviour. They may know you have done extremely well....still may not give you the right feedback for whatever reasons. Does that make you less successful? Going by approach one - it means that only. And if you pin all your hopes on this, you are surely not going to be happy.
    Look internally. Look at what your mind shows you. Listen to your heart. open up to the inner voice...because that will never lie to you. It will always tell you what is right and wrong. You've worked hard all your life....you've got a good decent job...but if you are not happy...or if your inner voice cringes when you see malpractice/politics at work...then you are not going to be happy. Trust me - even when you do your very best or think that you will get the recognition you deserve, they will never acknowledge. And if you go by approach 1 - you will never be happy. So focus inwards. And if you plan to quit - you decide the timeframe, you decide the steps...you have the power to choose. Dont think that others are getting you down. They will always do that...only if you allow them to. If you give them more preference and give importance to their reactions - well...you have yourself to blame.
    Again coming back to success - are you successful if you quit? Thats the question on your mind!! Going by all that we discussed above - success varies at different points in time. So it maybe that being able to quit this job itself may require tremendous amount of guts and fortitude. It is success if the inner voice feels peace and happiness. It is success if you wake up every morning and look forward to a happy day. Dont punish yourself for giving up all that you worked for. Sometimes its not worth it. See - its not just the job you do. You studied hard, worked hard to come to this position and baba has always been so gracious. But those were success at that point in time. At this point in time....having the guts to quit and yet make money while spending quality time with family is a success. Dont let others think that you will be a success only if you become a VP/CEO of a company. Dont think that you are running away from a problem...dont think you cant handle people. You are here only because of all that you did previously. Dont think that just because people are mean, you want to quit. No. its beyond that. You dont see it as being successful. Simple. So do what makes you feel successful.
    I know there will be challenges and roadblocks aplenty. But baba...anything worth having, is worth fighting for. And with you by my side i know i will do well.
    So help me dear lord and be with me always

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1009 on: December 17, 2013, 06:38:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...today is my very dear father's birthday. He is the person i love the most in this world...its a close tie between my son and my father. I love both of them so much!Baba...please bless my father with a happy healthy life..full of friends and family....and no M. Please baba....i have tried my best and given up....she does something or the other to make me feel mad at her.....I dont want her in our lives....please baba...bahut kar liya hai baba....

waise u know best...i leave it to you..

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1010 on: January 01, 2014, 11:05:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram baba! Thank you for everything dear lord. Let this new year bring new hopes and good things our way. Please bring peace to this world and make it a better place to live in. Please bring happiness and contentment in our lives. And please give me the strength, wisdom and courage to do the right thing.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1011 on: January 07, 2014, 12:56:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram baba.....My SP is also missing! Baba....how cruel and heartless are these people who take away such innocent lives....SP and browny  - both are such simple, loving and shy creatures. How will they survive in such harsh conditions (if they are alive that is). Oh baba.....please bring them back to us. They are street dogs...but to me they are the worlds most lovable dogs....they show such genuine affection....And i feel so happy to feed them and see them everyday....and now they are gone.
    Baba...please help them be with them where ever they are.

Baba...as for me....please give me the strenght, wisdom and courage to do the right things.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1012 on: January 07, 2014, 09:55:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you dear lord....for bringing my SP back to me. Thank you!  Please take care of Browny where ever she is. baba...i am in the upswing right now so things look ok/good. Please give me the strength, wisdom and courage to do the right thing.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1013 on: January 14, 2014, 12:23:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba....i am sad...i feel rejected. I feel as if i dont matter....and its from people who matter the most to me. sad! I am trying to fight it, argue...but the damage is done. It is apparent that he has made up his mind...or at least felt that he was right...there was no asking me...what i thought about it....i had the right to say yes/no...but he didnt ask baba....it didnt matter....and it worked in his favour....for everything to be taken care of....he knew what my baggage is...i wont call it a baggage....but he knew exactly what buttons to press and he played it up like that. i am happy for him...its an opportunity that he wanted. And maybe he deserves it as well. But i cant help it if i am the one to pay the price for his dreams. its so ironic...that i wanted to go away and i will end up staying back. I didnt want this baba. Is this your grand plan? when did i ask you to split us? i asked you to help the 4 of us stay together....but you have chosen the wrong 4 people baba. i am upset. I know maybe i should stay back...and after all i promised my mother....but i am sad that he didnt ask me. it didnt matter to him. Aise hi hota hoga baba....i guess. There is no love any more. its convenience. baba...what about my son? i know all the arguements that look at other people who stay separately...for the sake of work. My point is i dont want that in life. I chose differently. then why should i suffer? And all when i was always after him to move out...and now he tells me to stay put while he moves out!! Not fair. it didnt seem important for him that we stay together. and thats what riles me!! That means this is something he can give up for something else. And distance brings in a lot of issues. And if your partner is not with you in your life's struggles and happiness...there is no point in staying married. you might as well find some one else or something else to interest you. pata nahi....and his lame excuses about weather and travel!! Mujhe itna idiot samjha hai kya??i hate it....
    ab bas...i will not say anything. jo bolna tha...i have written to him....lets see. i dont expect it to change....
    ma was always right - there is no such thing as true friends/best friends....you are your best friend. and be independent....because no one else will be for you.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1014 on: January 26, 2014, 10:01:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...good morning.
    I am back from K. One week at K with his family...i tried to do my best...i dont know how things went...to me they look fine. I hope things are fine. All this eating together, laughing etc. is a temporary thing na baba...what matters to me is yet to become a reality. And maybe it will never see the light of day. But baba...i am hopeful. I trust you and i know you will do your very best for me. I always wanted to be at A...and now i am here. But now i dont want to be here...i am sure you give me things as per what i need... and maybe this is what i need right now. So fine...i'll go along with it. But baba...i will not give up on my dreams and objective. I will work for it. I will. I will surely work for it.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1015 on: January 28, 2014, 01:03:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...i got my aip notice today. I thank you so much. I think i have got a very good aip.all your blessings baba. nahi to, what am i? I am just an average person. but you have given me so much. Thanks. Now i need to focus on my objectives even as i continue to do my best in my current setup.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1016 on: January 29, 2014, 10:46:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...am i destined to live like this - without love? I mean i have a good family - father, husband, son, mil. And they are all nice people. I like them all. But i love my father, mother the most. And then my son. My mother is with you already. I have only my dad who genuinely loves me. It hurts me to see him alone and sad. I do my best to give him all the happiness that i can. But i cannot replace my mom. And the destiny is such that we are not together. Maybe its better this way...i dont know. But it hurts. And then my husband - a very nice man...he cares for me...but the love is gone...somehow..u know...we want different things in life...our priorities are different...and now he wants to seek opportunities to move out...and i have to pay the price for it...and to think this was the situation last year only that it was me with the opportunity....but i put us before anything else....but he chose differently. baba...i cannot bind and keep him...and i cant beg him to take me with him...its something that he should have thought..but he is fine to be away from us...its the choice he is making....and i am not the number one on his priority list. So thats that! Baba...it saddens me...but what i realize in this whole thing is that i am alone...and only you are with me. No one else. My father - i treat him with kid gloves, i cant share anything with him. I just want to keep him happy. My son is young...and he need not know all this...my mil wont care...aaahh...i am lonely. Its sad because i have everything and yet nothing.Maybe there is a lesson in this. Maybe this is what i am here to learn. Baba...waise mere jeevan ki jitni khushi thi na...wo sab aapne mujhe mere life ke begining mein de diya....ab bas khaali hai khushi ka ghara....

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1017 on: January 29, 2014, 09:31:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jo dekha to sab kuchh hai...jo na dekha to kuchh nahi....
    baba...i have everything yet i feel low and sad...unhappy...lost....lonely....
    Baba...this is my life and it is probably the lesson i am meant to learn in this lifetime....that whatever comes your way...you will have to deal with it alone.....there is no such thing as true love or soulmate...agar hai to wo mujhe aaj tak mila nahi...ya phir i havent recognized ..... my heart yearns for being loved...wanted...and somehow...i do not get it. Dont get me wrong...my father loves me really...and my son adores me...my husband cares for me....and i love all of them...yet...something is missing.....

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1018 on: February 03, 2014, 03:18:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai sharanam baba.....sab theek rakhna baba....please take care of my father, son and husband....because m ka mein kuchh nahi kar sakti...she is soooooo annoying. baba...please ab aur nahi...

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1019 on: February 21, 2014, 04:07:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...where is love baba? where is respect? i dont know how it has come to be like this? i dont have a minute's happiness...neither at home nor at work...i feel sooo depressed....i feel sad and let down...they have left me high and dry...after all that i did...
    why is there no bond between me and r? strange na baba...after all we were close...yet...

i dont know what to say or do baba....

Facebook Comments