Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 118445 times)

Offline bhuvana j s

• Blessings 0
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #1110 on: June 19, 2015, 04:58:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1111 on: June 30, 2015, 05:13:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear baba....you know what happened last night. thankfully, she didnt go into the usual histrionics of yelling and screaming. I couldn't take it. She is so bitter towards me.....no love no respect nothing....just hatred....and all her doing...had she treated me with even 1% of love, i think the situation could have been different. But no - she chooses to discriminate, she chooses to bring me down and make me suffer....i have cried a million tears....begged and prayed countless times for the suffering to end. But baba...i dont want to wish her any ill. I dont want unhappiness and bitterness. I want her to acknowledge all the seva i have done..........but baba...i dont know...i am so numb now to anything she says....i cant go beyond this....14 years and still suffering baba....please ....both of us are in pain....and all for what....

she has no gratitude for the small things in life....and just chanting slokas and mantras but with a heavy heart as if its a burden...doesnt help. i appreciate the pain and suffering she has gone through...but is it wise to just keep invoking that all the time?
    I dont know baba...i cant say anything....u are the guide..u are the master...all i can say is this too shall pass.
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1112 on: July 01, 2015, 10:58:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba....thank you for this day...please give me strength, wisdom and courage to do the right things

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1113 on: July 15, 2015, 12:21:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...the more i work sincerely, the more you bless me...i can see that. Thank you baba....please let good sense prevail. And give me the strength, wisdom and courage to do the right things

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1114 on: July 20, 2015, 10:19:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...i feel like an absolute idiot!! Am i so stupid? Am i really that dumb?? Why cant i do something that others can do so easily? Baba....its not that i am not trying...i am giving it my all....and yet i fail...day after day...i fail...i keep myself motivated by saying that i wont give up...but honestly....today...i feel like crying...i feel sooo low ....baba....please help me....why cant i do a simple task? Baba.....i am not afraid of trying again and again..i am afraid of giving up.....i am afraid of all the embarassment....and the chance i will give to certain people to laugh at me.....but most of all...i am scared of losing faith on myself and my ability to learn something new...i am scared that i will fail always and will never be able to learn anything new....i am scared.

Baba..please show me the way

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1115 on: July 29, 2015, 10:09:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...please bless us all...and please make this world a better place to live in.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1116 on: August 02, 2015, 11:08:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...why does he say all those hurtful things? where is love? I know it does not exist. And i know thats how life will be.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1117 on: August 06, 2015, 04:11:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...thank you...for helping with my new activity. I never thought i could do it :) With your grace i am able to do it. You dont know how much it means to me.
    Baba....today i feel like an idiot again...for a different reason. Why cant i stand up and be a little selfish? Why do i let things go? And why do i keep quiet even though i know i am right and the other person is accusing me? Because i hate confrontation. And baba....why cant i summarize and talk clearly? I feel my boss thinks that i mumble and flounder...even though i put in all the hard work. I cant seem to summarize and every conversation/meeting we have - i have him summarizing it for me. I cant stand it. It makes me feel that i am somehow not doing a good job of reaching out to others. baba...this was my skill. then what happened? where did i go wrong? Or is it that he is simply hijacking my conversation and riding piggyback on my workds?? I feel so low today.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1118 on: August 20, 2015, 05:37:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...thanks to you - i have let go of my fear and did the activity i started 2 months ago. Thank you...and thank you for helping me through my son....he was with me...prompting me to do it....what a great support he is. Please bless him always and be with him...he is a sensitive child and a very compassionate one at that. Please protect him in this big world.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1119 on: August 20, 2015, 10:51:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...i have let myself down...i could have done so much more...you have blessed me and i have the blessings of my parents....yet i chose a life of mediocrity...i was self deluded and felt that i was doing the right thing by not pushing myself...i want an easy life....watching tv, reading book, eating and sleeping...how foolish!! every phase in life is meant for a certain thing and one has to work accordingly.
    Baba....please help me to shed my inhibitions...please help me to get rid of any ego...i surrender to you and baba...on my part...i will push myself hard and do what i am supposed to do...i wont let you or my parents down.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1120 on: August 24, 2015, 01:10:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...we all lack gratitude....that sense of thankfulness...that feeling of giving back what we got....its so missing....we dont count our blessings and we keep cribbing about the issues we face....we dont look at the small mercies you have showered on us...we focus on the challenges you have brought our way....we look at others with a tinted glass and yet we see ourselves as right...always right! No baba...this is wrong..
    Please let people feel gratitude...we need to look at ourselves and be happy from within. No money, no job, no material wealth will bring that happiness....its only for us to find it within ourselves. And it all starts by counting what we have and feeling happy about it.
    I have lost my mother....and yet baba...you got my father closer to me....and i am thankful for that. Baba....you got me into my dream company...even though i dont like the politics there and the people there...yet you gave me that satisfaction of making it on my own. I thank you for that....
    Thanks for everything dear lord.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1121 on: September 03, 2015, 01:23:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...that young child is gone....i feel so sad. Life is so unpredictable

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1122 on: September 10, 2015, 11:04:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...i think i know why she is here in my life. To teach me to be stronger and braver. To help me become thick skinned. It would never have been possible without her. All my life i have been a good girl...obedient, teacher's pet, disciplined, studious and always putting others needs over mine. i have bent backwards to accommodate many people. I have said yes when i wanted to say no. And now...i have this strange sense of freedom. Its as if i dont care what people think of me...as if i am secretly happy that she is trying to rattle me and yet i am unfazed. I dont know what it is...but i am past the point of caring what she says and thinks about me. I still care what she says and thinks about my father....but that too shall be overcome. I cant live my life thinking and worrying about what others say about me. In fact i am glad that she is worrying about my happiness...it means she is jealous. She has the most crookedest minds in the world and absolutely the most suspicious person on earth. wont be surprised if she sets of PI on me. As if i care....i dont. And i think thats what was your objective of having me to deal with her. It makes me stronger. I have reached a dangerous level of independence where i cant seem to care what she thinks of me.
    baba...and i think this is also a reminder for me to focus on my job. I always cribbed and complained about it. But no baba...no more. I am thankful to you for helping me to stay away from her for most parts of the day. I dont deal with her as much as i could be, had i stayed at home. I am financially independent. And i dont care.
    Yet baba...i pray for peace and harmony. we are going to be visiting you soon...baba...please no sparks during the trip.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1123 on: September 29, 2015, 05:57:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • My dear baba.....thank you for giving us a very good darshan at shirdi. The trip went off well and no sparks thankfully. M behaved. baba....please let life be peaceful. Let there be love and harmony. I want my son to do well in life. baba...when i visited you...i couldnt stop crying...why? And the only thing i told you was to take care of my mother...who is already with you. Baba...please bless my father and son. My husband as well. They are the only important people in my life. without them i am nothing. take care of them baba. And baba....i have made a resolution that i will take care of myself now on. enough of letting myself go waste. No more. I have but one life...and i owe it to you.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1124 on: November 16, 2015, 12:31:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Why this mindless killing baba? Why?? And all in the name of God??How can someone make you happy by destroying families, cities, countries, earth....where is love? Where are the feelings of compassion and devotion? Why are people so radical in their thought? Its always my way or the highway. Why?

Facebook Comments