Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 118220 times)

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #1140 on: March 22, 2016, 04:37:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you mere malik. You have given my son the desired result. I am forever indebted to you. I will be your faithful and humble servant baba...please take care of all
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1141 on: April 05, 2016, 12:10:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...it was horrible...the entire episode in C with my husband and father. Its like a very bad dream. but sadly its true. I cant get over it, Please help baba. My father is a good man. I want to see him happy. As for m, i cant do anything. its all in your hand.

why are things so complicated? My trip coincides with my sons exams. I am backing out of the trip. I dont feel ripped apart. Rather i feel good that i made a choice. its ok maybe....i know my career wont move much ahead...i still need the job for the money...and i need to keep doing what is required. But beyond that, i cant strive for things that do not line up with my son's priorities. Am i a bad professional? have i accepted that i can get passed over by others? I dont know

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1142 on: April 28, 2016, 10:39:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...R continues to be a complete idiot. So much of ego and so much of anger....its bad karma for him. I wish things would improve. I am stressed. What to do?

Offline guptrajesh31

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1143 on: May 25, 2016, 10:40:10 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAI RAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SIARM SAI RAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRM  SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SIARAM SAIRAM SAIARM

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1144 on: June 10, 2016, 01:36:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...aaj bahut dino baad...i feel angry and grumpy...at everything i guess. Work life sucks...and folks at home are no better....i sometimes feel like just running away for a week...all by myself....
    its not fair dear lord....what happened in C was sooo bad and stressful. And now all this nonsense at work and home. Baba...cant take this anymore'
    but wait...as i write, i start thinking about how many people who would give their right arm to be in my shoes. Instead of being grateful, i am cribbing. Sorry. I wont. I accept that this is part of life...u have good days and bad days....whatever it is...it will pass

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1145 on: June 30, 2016, 12:18:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear baba. I had the most wonderful vacation last week and the most memorable trips in recent times. We had so much of fun and we bonded so well. Then i fell sick on the last day and felt so miserable. And now that i am back to the routine, my pain is increasing exponentially. I am suffering so much. Is it for all the fun i had? All the food i ate? All the sites i enjoyed?
    baba....please grant me one last wish on this topic. I know i have let u down and even letmyself down so many times. Its hard to trust me i guess. But baba....please if you give me one last chance at this, i will not let u down. I will do everything i have to do. Please. Please get rid of the pain.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1146 on: December 20, 2016, 03:56:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...i have not been regular in posting. But i think of you. I have wasted so many years baba....and i am doing the same thing over and over again. And i expect different results everytime. How foolish of me baba. Please baba...i know that i am a   mediocre person, but i have done my parents proud when i was younger. Baba...please can i not get that spark back?? Please show me the way.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1147 on: January 09, 2017, 04:38:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you baba for the wonderful time last week. I am so happy that my father enjoyed it. he is a good man dear lord. Please give him all the happiness he deserves. I know i dont feel good about m. But what can i do? She treats me very badly. i dont like it. baba...please have some mercy on me. Thanks for everything baba

Offline shalabh

• Blessings 4
    • Om Shree Sai Nathay
    « Reply #1148 on: January 22, 2017, 08:24:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you baba for the wonderful time last week. I am so happy that my father enjoyed it. he is a good man dear lord. Please give him all the happiness he deserves. I know i dont feel good about m. But what can i do? She treats me very badly. i dont like it. baba...please have some mercy on me. Thanks for everything baba

Go  to Shirdi, jai shree  sai

br

shalabh
    SHALABH     BHARADWAJ

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1149 on: January 22, 2018, 12:34:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...i feel sooo angry and disappointed. Nothing is going to change and i will continue to tolerate this idiotic woman. She has no sense and is constantly complaining and telling lies. How can you allow this baba? why should i suffer? Why cant i have a good life? Is it too much to ask? I know whatever happens is because of your will. And i am sure you have your reasons. But baba...is there any end in sight? Maybe i will be the one to end and not her idiocy. Please have some mercy. I know there are people in this world with more complex issues and my issue maybe trivial. But baba....for me this is the issue. I am so fed up.

But baba...i can tell you this. I am not bowing down to pressure. I am not a doormat. I am strong because i am right and i have your support. So nothing is going to deplete me of my energy. I will do better, be better and prove her wrong this time and everytime

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1150 on: January 31, 2018, 02:20:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...yesterday was a day of contrasts. On one hand i got a wonderful news and i was so happy...then on the other hand my son let me down so badly. I was so upset. Baba...i dont know how i can get things to go my way. But i know for sure, just sitting and brooding will take me nowhere. I need to overcome this. Please baba....make my son realize that he  has to work for getting something. He takes it so lightly and easy. He is intelligent but very non serious. Please make him realise his mistakes. I want him to succeed in life.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1151 on: February 03, 2019, 10:50:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear baba. I have not been writing to you but we have spoken to each other over the last 1 year. 2019 started on a tough note. But i think this is a wakeup call. I have been in my comfort zone for too long. This is not who i am. I need to be better and work more. I was angry, hurt and upset but secretly grateful to you for creating this discomfort. It now allows me to work towards a different goal. I just hope my inherent inertia does not kill this. There are many more things i can do and so much i can achieve. Please let me be strong and have faith in myself and most importantly i turn my thoughts to actions. Just reading books and watching videos is not going to lead me to where i want to go.
    Thank you baba...for making me uncomfortable in my current situation

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1152 on: May 01, 2019, 06:14:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • As my son rightly said - one year in the making!! Thats what it has taken for me to get a trip organized for my father to see the world. He is a good man baba. He deserves to be happy. I could not do anything for my mother, But i am not going to make that mistake with my father. I spoke to him just now. he is in NY. so happy. i feel good. And baba...you know what...just for this very thing, i can keep working in this useless team. At least i make the money. I also get to be with my son. So yes...even though work sucks, its ok. I will count my blessings. But baba...please do something about m. She is the bane of my life. she is soul sucking dementor.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1153 on: May 01, 2019, 10:11:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • I have put my faith in you my lord. I believe in you. I know that you work in mysterious ways. So i shall continue doing my things while you do your thing

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1154 on: November 09, 2019, 08:58:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • 18 long years baba! Even lord ram didnt have to suffer so much. His vanwaas was for 14 years. I have suffered for 18 years now and still no sign of any respite. But for the first time today baba...i feel proud of myself for standing up to what i believe is correct. She is a mean, wily, scheming and vindictive person. While i know i can never think what she is going to do next, i will take care of myself and my family. I have had enough of the bullying, passive aggressive behavior. I have you and i have my mother's blessings. I can tolerate anything but not against my father and son. They are good human beings, gentle souls and if i have to rip her apart for being such a useless person, so be it. Imagine...she is talking ill about her own grandson. Shame on her! But baba...thanks for R. He stood by like a rock. I know i cant push it a lot with him. You never know when the tables will turn. But i will be careful and measured in my ways. Stay with me baba. stay with me and keep me safe

Facebook Comments