Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 119712 times)

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2010, 11:02:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • Gud morning dear baba...i am very thankful to you baba - u know why? Today i came to office in my own car :) I had always dreamt of driving my own car to work and today that happened. Ok, so the car is not new since my husband was driving it. But still....today "I" drove it and i feel gud :)

Ok now baba - u've got to help me to finalize the house deal. And also u need to help with the loan processing etc. Lots to do baba....please show me the way. Dont let me fall down....lots of money is at stake...and this is my father's and my hard earned money. I dont want to let it go waste. Please!!!

On my part - i am reading the sundara kand everyday...no fixed pages or chapters...just whatever i can do...i do it with full sincerity and purity. Also, i am no longer worried about what others say or do. I know that people will never portray their true intentions...so i need not attach value to what they say. So i am not carrying any tension. But yes...theres a lot of work to do - both at work and at home. So i need to get out of my laid-back mode and go full throttle. I need to plan my day. Help me
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #136 on: April 28, 2010, 10:07:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Shri Sai Baba bless all with the best in life.

May every devotee of Shri Sai enjoy Happy, Healthy, Wealthy, Loving Peaceful, and Successful Long Life.

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #137 on: April 28, 2010, 11:11:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • Daya karo ab more sai, tum bin nahi mujhe ma baap bhai....

Baba...gud morning. Sorry..got up late today and couldnt read SK. I am really sorry for that. I will put double efforts on the same tomorrow.
    U know what happened yesterday with my mil. And u know what she has been doing all these years. For every tear i shed and for every painful words i hear, i think of you. Maybe i am repaying the debts of my previous birth...but koi nahi...somthing gud will come out of it. the trick is to ignore all such things that are not relevant and absorb only those things that matter. So i will keep going strong. No time for self pity and no time for anger/frustrations and cribbing....

Thank u baba...

Baba...please please help us to get the house i saw in my colony baba........

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #138 on: April 29, 2010, 11:29:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • Gud morning dear lord.....dont know how things will proceed. Baba...please help us to get that house...

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #139 on: April 30, 2010, 10:52:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai

May every devotee of Shri Sai enjoy Happy, Healthy, Wealthy, Loving Peaceful, and Successful Long Life.

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #140 on: May 02, 2010, 10:54:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • Gud morning dear lord....my father is here with me. yesterday we went to meet the prospective seller of the house. He will respond on wednesday. I am crossing my fingers. Hope this comes through baba......

Om shirdi vasaye vidmahe satchitanandaye dhimahi tanno sai prachodayath.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #141 on: May 03, 2010, 11:30:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...gud morning.
    I am troubled....i dont know what i am doing in life. I am happy some days and sad the other days. If my boss praises me, i feel like doing better. The day he yells, i want to quit....how can things be like this? I have been promising so many things...setup deadlines and milestones for myself and have achieved NOTHING. I am doing NOTHING. I cant see to get outof the rut!!! Small thing - i planned to lose weight and work out for the past one year..but haven;t done anything. That means i am ok with my current state. If i had a problem, i wouldnt have stopped. Same goes for my certification course...same goes for the countless promises i made to you on what i will be doing!!

I am fed up!! How can i not want to do anything i plan??? Am i lazy? I dont think so. Am i just whiling away my time?? I dont think so again. What is stopping me? Its not that i dont know the problem and i dont know the solution. I know...but inaction is what i excel in. This is ridiculous. someday when i die, i will look back at all these times and cry that i had the time, had the means...but i didnt do it. Help me baba.

Maybe i need to relook at the priorities in life and see where i should invest more. How do i do it?

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #142 on: May 03, 2010, 11:40:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • Vidya ji, this is nice way of being close to our lord. Be positive always. Don't say you did nothing and please do not complain anytime. When we see from god's point of view our problems are nothing in front of others'. Please start your day with a smile. Smile everyday when you get up, your whole day goes well. Baba be with you always.

om sai ram.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #143 on: May 04, 2010, 01:41:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you so much adwaita. It makes me feel better. Maybe too much of thinking and planning is the problem. The key is to get started.

Today i made a list of all things i need to do in office. That kept me busy for sometime. Once i had the list ready, i assigned the people who should do it and the timelines. After that, i handed out the work others needed to do and have now started working on the tasks that i have to do. You know what - this made me happy. This made me feel that all is not lost. All it requires is channelizign the energies correctly. What i was doing earlier was i tried to do too many things at the same time and was buring my energy in all directions. The end result was zero. but today i picked up only those things that i needed to do. i feel the difference already.....

One step at a time...baba is always with me..

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #144 on: May 04, 2010, 02:55:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • That's very nice vidya ji. Just take baba's name and start it, everything will go fine.

om sai ram.

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #145 on: May 04, 2010, 10:29:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #146 on: May 04, 2010, 11:41:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear lord..yesterday my boss gave me sound advice on time mgmt and self mgmt. This was good and i know i will benefit if i practice it. Dont know when i can learn and improve.....

Baba.....today is an important day - ghar and gaadi - both are scheduled for today.....please baba....take care of everything.....

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #147 on: May 05, 2010, 11:42:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #148 on: May 06, 2010, 03:07:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear baba...sorry for not writing to u in the morning. I got caught with lot of work. Dont know what to do about the unprofessionalism and politics here. I cant play these games and am always at the receiving end. How can we survive baba? And u know my position right now....cant quit because of the loan. How will i manage baba??

As for the house...please please please baba....let things turn out fine. I want my father's happiness and for that i can put up with anything.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #149 on: May 07, 2010, 03:50:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...we got our car yesterday. R is so happy...The gud part is that we could get the puja done at ur temple. I am satisfied....But baba...on the house related issue...things are not moving at the desired pace. I am yet to receive confirmation on whther W wants to sell or not. daddy has already disposed his house....dont know what will happen......please please please baba....let things happen in the right direction. I am not going to pray for this and that. All i say is that i want my father to be with me..close to me and i want his happiness. How u do it, i dont know. I have surrendered my problems to u...
    Also baba...got to know of yet another restructuring in the organization. dont know the impact...but it keeps me jittery...dont know how i will fare..

Facebook Comments