Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 118604 times)

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
    • Sai Baba
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #195 on: July 01, 2010, 01:00:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai
    Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai
    Shri Sai Baba bless all with the best in life.

May every devotee of Shri Sai enjoy Happy, Healthy, Wealthy, Loving Peaceful, and Successful Long Life.

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #196 on: July 01, 2010, 01:36:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...this doesnt seem to be working out....i am still not doing anything to elevate myself from the depths of despair. I dont know what to do...so much of uncertainity....and so much of unhappiness.....

Its all in my mind ::)
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #197 on: July 01, 2010, 10:37:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...yesterday evening my dad lost his house keys and was very upset. as it is he has become quite sensitive after my mother's death...now even the smallest of things affect him. And i get upset when he is upset. PLease help him dear lord and be with him. I prayed and prayed to you to get the keys back....we didnt get it. But yes, we got a work around and got someone to come and replace the locks. Added expenditure hua na!!U know he has no income. Then why do u make him spend?? I want him to live happily and comfortably....not counting every single rupee....
    My current unhappiness is due to the job i am in....and i am going in cycles with the same issues. Everytime i crib and complain...then get into a self help mode...recover...bring in enthusiasm...and then one bad incident at work...and i am back to square one. This is so stupid and such a waste....I mean i spend all my energy in a problem that i have already analyzed and evaluated....still the same thing on and on.....How crazy!!! :o

Chalo...no point in discussing it. I can never mend my ways....kutte ki poochh u see....

also, dont think i can ever make it big...because i set myself up for failure...

God....please ..... I AM NOT GOING TO TOLERATE THIS NONSENSE FROM MYSELF ANYMORE..............EITHER I WORK TO OVERCOME MY PROBLEMS OR I STOP COMPLAINING....BABA..STOP LISTENING TO ME IF I DONT IMPROVE MYSELF.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #198 on: July 04, 2010, 11:55:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • What works for me???

baba..i am trying to decode my mind. I know there are some many areas in my life that desparately need an over haul at the moment. But ....me being me....am not doing a thing about it. I have made countless resolutions, promised myself, promised you...and did nothing. Ok...to get to the point - i havent begun and i am still where i was 2 years ago.

Maybe i should ask the question differently - what doesnt work for me???

1. Pressure / threat - no ways. I only get even more stressed and cry my heart out. But dont do anything
    2. Jolt to ego - doesnt work either (surprisingly). I feel i am just trying to outdo others. Not enjoying what i do.
    3. Promises and resolutions - i am an expert at dishonouring my commitments. My boss can vouch for it :(

So what works - let me remember....the last time when i was successful and felt good about myself - when i cleared pmp...when my husband commented that i had lost weight...when i was able to switch jobs...

I am lazy and thats the crux of the matter. So what would work for me - a vision of how i would be after achieving a goal.

Yes ...i think thats it. That is the answer. Prayers, promises, threats etc will not help unless and until i am at peace with myself and talk my brain into moving towards a better life. Vision baby...vision....thats what i need.

Ok baba....now that i know what i need to do...i need to define it for myself....very clearly......

Thats my next step...

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #199 on: July 05, 2010, 11:56:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Gud morning baba....i finally figured out - I am not what i am or rather what i can be. I am stuck in a rut because i have chosen lower my standards and settle for something that i disdain. When i know i am capable and can do much better than what i am doing right now - I can surely pick myself up back and get on the road to a new me!! Why new- i should say i want to be my old self....winner, topper and unbeatable!!! Remember school Vidya - u were a topper throughout...u were the best...and u worked hard for it. Dont give it all up ...and for what?? Dont settle for this!! So get up and get going....

Remember ur favourite quotes -

"Whatever u do, give it your best shot. Anything less is a waste of effort"

"I can i can i can...."

Offline SaisaSaisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #200 on: July 06, 2010, 02:00:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba i m confuesd , lead me ......

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #201 on: July 06, 2010, 10:52:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear SaisaSaisa....what r u confused about my friend??

Dear Baba - i feel that in this world there are hardly 1 or 2 people who would be genuinely happy for me and would like me to succeed. Most people are just waiting for me to fall down...or trying to pull me down.....they are waiting for me to fail.....................AND I WILL DENY THEM THIS PLEASURE.............

So help me dear lord....and be with me...so that i can help myself become a better and stronger person...

Today morning - didnt go to ur temple...but baba...i sincerely pray to you......
    I'm going to change my tactics a little and see if it helps.............so be with me ...

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #202 on: July 09, 2010, 12:07:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah

May every devotee of Shri Sai enjoy Happy, Healthy, Wealthy, Loving Peaceful, and Successful Long Life.

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #203 on: July 11, 2010, 11:10:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • gud morning my dear baba....u know how i felt during the weekend. I was mad at myself for being such a dork!! I dot want to lose my control ever again....felt bad :(
    another thing - can u pls ask my mil to behave properly when my dad is around. she makes it a point to make things unpleasant...not done baba!!
    Finally - work wise - please make things a little easier and be with me while i try to help myself....

Waise baba - what do u think of my goals for Durga Puja?? Plan to theek hai...question is execute hoga kya???

Ok -i am going to write down my goals somewhere i can read every day....

Bye for now my friend...

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #204 on: July 13, 2010, 12:52:38 AM »
  • Publish

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #205 on: July 14, 2010, 12:39:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear baba...last night i dreamt of my mother...we were going to my birthplace and she was introducing me to people. I saw a village like area and a lot of idols of various gods. I was bowing and praying to all gods.....

i was feeling so good......

Baba...last night i was crying for my father and his sufferings. It makes me want to tell u that baba - please dont do anything for me. I will not ask u to help me out in places where i can and should help myself. But as far as my father is concerned, i need you to help him and keep him happy. Thats it!! Nothing more and nothing less. For my part, i will manage and take care....u please take care of my daddy.

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #206 on: July 14, 2010, 10:21:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #207 on: July 19, 2010, 11:37:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba gud morning. Its raining today and as usual, the roads were clogged and there was a huge traffic jam all over the city. needless to say, i am late to office today.

Ok - retrospection done: I first need to be honest and sincere to myself. I am not able to keep any commitments even with myself. Forget about interacting with others...i first need to be sure of myself. I realize that i am not interested in what i do and thats the reason for my procrastination. That makes me dis organized and lethargic. what interests me - reading and learning new things. I was bored even in H. So what to talk of I. I dont take pride in what i do and i dont feel compelled to excel since i dont see a reward or positive outcome. But come on - losing weight will surely have an outcome that is so desirable. Then what's stopping me???
    I feel i make too big a plan and i collapse under the weight of expectations. Maybe i should try setting simple targets on a day to day basis and see if i can meet them. Then once this is settled, i could go in for a streak kind of thing to bring in consistency.

what say dear friend??

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #208 on: July 20, 2010, 11:18:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Gud  morning dear lord....i did one gud thing today morning and a bad one. The bad thing - u know i plan to donate some food item everyday to a needy person. Now when i park in front of your temple, there is this old lady who appears to have little comfort in life. I generally give her my breakfast or fruit. But baba - u know - she never begs. Sometimes it makes me wonder if she is actually in need. And thats my mistake. Who am i to judge whether she needs it or not. She never asks me for food, but when i give her, she willingly takes it. I am sorry for assuming that she may not be needy just because she doesnt ask for it. I apologize.

Ok the gud thing - although i couldn't get up early to exercise, i did make use of the time and ensured i at least did 10 mins of exercise. I know its not much, but at least the attitude to make a difference has come in.

Thats all for now...will talk to u again...

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #209 on: July 20, 2010, 11:24:19 PM »
  • Publish

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Facebook Comments