Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 119737 times)

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #720 on: November 13, 2011, 11:29:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...when i look at other people, i thank you for giving me a good life and the ability to sustain. Thank you for the job i have and the ability to earn well. What would i do if i earned very little income - financial independence means the most to me. Thats what my mother always said - do whatever u want but never leave your job. Its your identity. You will never be under anyone. Oh ma - i love you.
    But u know what ma -  i feel like doing something on my own. Just like what u did. I dont think i want to continue working under anyone. But, i dont have any skills of that level or a great business idea or even the money to start on my own. I need to build it up first. And so dear lord - help me with this. And i have a loan to take care off...
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #721 on: December 20, 2011, 09:43:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • Good morning dear lord...
    U know happiness is not a point in time..its at the current moment...we live it every second but we choose to be happy or unhappy in that moment. Its our choice that determines whether we want to be happy on a given day or not. Now happiness can also mean different things to different people. I need to choose what i deem as a state of happiness. Happiness to me is -

1. when i overcome my eating disorder and am mentally strong to reject junk food (basically control over my mind)
    2. when i wake up in the morning to work out (again a question of willpower)
    3. when i finish all the pending tasks at work even though i loathe them (sense of responsibility and ownership)
    4. when i seek out time to learn new things and focus on it (time management tactics)
    5. when i am able to read a good book (my passion)
    6. when i am able to listen to good music (my passion again)
    7. when i see my father happy (i love my father a lot)
    8. when i see my son do well in school and when i see him happy (he is my life)
    9. when i talk to u my lord (my devotion)
    10. when i think of my mother (my idol)

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #722 on: December 27, 2011, 11:20:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear baba...gud morning. U know all that has been happening. I dont have to tell u how much it hurts to hear such worng words and that too from a person who is living with you. Its not a job that i can quit and find another. I have to stay with her for the rest of our lives..but it is unfair and thats all i can say. Baba - what has she made me!! I mean i am the most soft spoken person and she has made me into this rude and disrespectful person that noone can relate to. At least people who know me will not believe that i talk to her like this. I feel bad. But she is really the limit baba. I cant take this anymore. I am at my wits end. I went to ur temple today morning baba and u guided me that i should read the satcharita in a week's time. Baba...i have full faith in u. Whatever u r doing is only testing my faith and devotion. I dont want to end up doing something foolish that i attach the bad karma to myself. Baba...please send her away for good...please!!

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #723 on: January 01, 2012, 09:49:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...happy new year. Please bless us all with good health and happiness....
    May i remain your child for ever....

Baba...yesterday i spent the day with people i love and doing things i love. Please let the whole year be like this...spent with people i love and doing things i love...feeling happy and content.

Baba - i promise to be a better person this year. U held my hand yesterday when i was contemplating what to do. I want to let go of bitterness and do good...and if i cant do good, at least i dont harm others or think ill. I cant change them...but i can surely improve myself...

please bless me dear lord.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #724 on: January 04, 2012, 03:20:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...my dear lord....i completed the satcharita yesterday. u wanted me to read it within a week and i tried to do my best...thank u for helping me to complete it on time. Wouldn't have done it w/o ur support and grace.

I feel good...i feel better....I feel so much happier and content...

baba - money will always be tight, work will always suck and people will always play politics...but here i am, will u send me an angel....

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #725 on: January 08, 2012, 10:17:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...gud morning. After quite some time, i am feeling the pain of arthritis. how come? I was fine till last night. then why did i get the pain? Is it a reminder for me to do/not to do something? maybe its ur way of reminiding me that i should look at improving myself and not talk ill of others or even think ill of others.
    I need to do my duty to the best of my abilities.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #726 on: January 10, 2012, 09:27:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...gud morning. Life mein bahut kum mauke aate hain jo aapki life badal dete hain...ek aisa time tha aaj se 3 saal pehle...i didnt know that my mother had cancer...i didnt know that i will lose her and i didnt know i will grow up overnight. And now today - 3 years later, i find myself more mature, more responsible and thoughtful of my father's needs. God - u have been kind to enable me to move him closer to me. You gave me sufficient finances to buy a house close to my house. You were kind to shower your mercy on my father to help him be with his grandson whom he loves the most. I have lost my mother - but i have also gained so many things out of this. I know what it means - every challenge throws an opportunity. Its how u make the most of it. My arthtritis is a challenge - but also an opportunity to help me attain a good fitness level. My job uncertainity is a challenge - but also an opportunity for me to learn and grow. I need to use my learnings here as a practice ground.
    Baba - u are great. Please shower ur blessings on me everyday...

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #727 on: January 11, 2012, 09:32:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear baba...gud morning. Today is my mother's birthday. Its been 3 years since that life changing moment. 3 years ago, this time i did not know i will lose my mother in 2 months. I did not know that she had cancer. God....if only i could do something to save her.....
    Ma - each day i miss u and each day i pray to baba to keep u with him...i promise to live upto ur expectations and i will never let u down. I love u and appa more than anyone in this world...more than myself...more than my son.....
    I promise to do my best...and be the best in all i do...because thats what u wanted me to be....

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #728 on: January 18, 2012, 09:49:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • woo hoo baba!!! I checked my weight again after 2 months...and i seem to have lost 2 kgs more!!! Awesome isnt it??Well...all thanks to you. Now that makes me think that with just diet control if i can drop 4.5 kgs in 2 months...what can i achieve by combining it with a proper exercise regime...hai na?
    Also baba...finished the course on management...i felt quite nice and good. I think it helped me to see what are my strengths and weaknesses...it helped me to understand what stance to take in different situations....i may not be able to implement all...but if i make a conscious effort, maybe i can. And that will be really good

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #729 on: February 07, 2012, 11:29:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...its late atnight and i am writing to u...because i have been sooooo occupied at work. After many years i am feeling the rush of things at work...i am feeling like i am contributing something. I have been given this project which is in deep red...but u know what baba...i am actually loving it...i like spending my time planning and getting things done...i feel like i am adding value to myself and to the system...its no longer sitting in the comfort zone and there is a lot of speculation and people watching me closely...but i am enjoying the spotlight :) Strange na?? Its not for a promotion or a hike...its not for others...its just to prove myself that i can achieve things if i put my heart and mind to it...thats all!! Its like proving to myself that i can do it. I am no longer the person who hated work and workplace...its as if i have found an objective in life :)
    Thank you baba...for putting me in this situation...I need ur blessings always

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #730 on: February 22, 2012, 11:19:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank u dear baba...I returned from my trip to UK. It was good and i feel it was a very productive visit. Hope the streak continues....I am your child baba...PLease bless us all and may we be with you forever

Offline hanushasai

• Blessings 0
    • Jai Hanuman ! Jai Sai Ram ! Sabka Malik Ek !
    « Reply #731 on: February 26, 2012, 12:14:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Sai,

I was eagerly waiting for book fair. But when thought to visit,  took a stock of books and found so many unread books of last year. Also your own books that I bought from your temple are yet to be read. So decide to skip this year. First Finish what is in hand. I hope fast reading thing will help. Time is short and so many projects are in hands. Please Guide to maintain best balance in Work Life – Family Life – Personal Life. Need to enhance productivity at least by 100%. Knowledge in books at book-shelves or in mind are just same and of no use, if not practiced in real life. Many people also suffer on the same reason even on very small matters. Help us to adopt all that knowledge in our real life and live a blissful life under the Grace of your sweet and holy name!

Bless me and all who seek your blessings for a productive life for self and society !

With Love and Regards,

Jai Sai Ram !

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
    « Reply #732 on: February 26, 2012, 12:38:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • ॐ श्री साईं नाथाय नमः

हनुशासाईजी जय साईं राम

ज्ञान या तो पुस्तकों के रूप में अलमारियो में रखा रहे या फिर मन में रहे, रखे -रखे उसमे धूल ही पड़ जानी है  जबतक की उसका उचित उपयोग एवंग व्यवहार जीवन में नहीं लाया जाये ।आपकी इस पंक्ति से एक नई दिशा मिली । अँधा ज्ञान भी किसी काम का नहीं होता केवल अहंकार को ही और पैदा करता है ।

आपका बहुत बहुत धन्यबाद ।

ॐ साईं राम

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #733 on: February 26, 2012, 09:28:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...gud morning. M has gone away for a while. I feel i can breathe easily. I am so happy now with everything.But baba...i feel sad that i cannot do enough for my dad. My only wish is to take him to L. Its his life time desire. I dont want to goto P this summer ...but R has planned for it and i dont want to disappoint him. But baba...dil se i dont want to go there. PLease kuchh karo. Lekin nothing negative please.
    Baba...everytime i want to give up and quit, i am reminded of the efforts my parents have put in my studies. I am reaping the benefits of their sweat and blood. I cant let it go to waste. I will quit...but only after i have fullfilled my father's wish..

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #734 on: March 13, 2012, 05:12:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba...
    Kuchh karo please. Nothing negative..but u know how i feel. I wish i can do more than what i am able to do now. All his life, my father has slogged hard. He is an honest and sincere man. Never made a single extra money by wrong means. Always upright and honest. Always sacrificing for his family. I am because of him and my mother's hard work. How can i not do anything for him? I need to give him the best possible life. He deserves it. PLease baba - i dont want anything for myself. But please give him a wonderful life. I want to take him to see the world. R has done everything for his mother. I want my father's happiness. She will come back in some time and continue to ruin my happiness...please baba..

Facebook Comments