Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 122975 times)

Offline pradeepp

• Blessings 3
  • saibhakt
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #780 on: June 22, 2012, 11:35:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba  I beg you  to come to my aid and forgive my sins.
    baba I have always been fortunate to receive your  blessings and protection.
    baba  I beg  for your continuous protection and grace. Pl  grant me place
    at  your  holy  feet. I beg you to Pl solve my financial mess and enable me to repay all loans
    debts  and people whom I have financially  cheated.baba  Pl make jasg pay my balance salary after
    deducting 3 lacs. baba  jasg should pay me today.
    Baba Pl keep rajesh  and his henchmen like srikanth  away  from me and protect me  from  their  actions.
    Baba landlords should not call me today .
    Omsai
    Baba grant  me shelter at your Holy  Feet

DUST OF YOUR HOLY FEET

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #781 on: July 05, 2012, 11:04:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Good morning dear lord....I am back from my trip. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful time in US and for showing me the true nature of mil. I realized that she finds no happiness anywhere and if she can find faults with her own daughter and grand daughter...i am a no one. She has a melancholic and myopic view of life and does not want to be happy. So thats her problem and not mine. So that makes it easier for me to handle her. I now know that whenever she is angry or rude or loud...i can understand that its got nothing to do with me. Its her attitude problem and not mine. Thank u god for showing me this aspect of hers. Otherwise i would have never known.
    Other than that - things seem ok so far...but its a little unrestful right now at work. There is an under current of dis-satisfaction in the team and so much of uncertainity over the future. Now that i am back from my vacations, its time for me to pull up my socks and get cracking. Show me the way baba...lead me on please.
    Take care of my father, son and husband. Take care of all dear lord. And i do not know what the future holds for us...but baba...please keep myt father close to me and my husband and son...
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #782 on: July 09, 2012, 10:38:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...human beings keep wanting more and more...there is no end to our wants...whether we actually need it or not :) i think i am also behaving like this right now. Sorry. I lost focus. I apologise. Actually...all i want is that my father should stay with us and we should all be happy. M creates so much of unhappiness and discontent...and she is going to be back soon. SO baba...not really looking forward to that. But baba...if only u could help me. I am sorry that i wanted more (like going and settling out) but thats no longer the case. Keep my father happy and i will be fine. it doesnt matter where we are.
    Please take care of us all...at work and at home..in life..

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #783 on: July 10, 2012, 10:45:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Good morning dear lord....why cant we humans be happy with our lot? I mean look at animals...they hunt or look for food when they need and only a certain quantity. they dont hoard stuff like we do...and although we have everything in life, yet we crave for something more. Its always the case...no end to our needs and wants. But i also remember the last time when i said i was content with all i have and dont want to ask for anything....u gave me such a rude jolt!!! So i made it a point to keep asking u for something. so baba...i ask u to keep my family happy. I want my father to stay with us and mil to not come back (is it even possible?? but for u baba...anything is possible) Baba...i have served her for 11 years and she has been most unkind and rude to me. She makes me sad and upset...i dont want to live with her anymore. I want my family to be together and happy. I want to take my dad to L. Please arrange for that ...

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #784 on: July 12, 2012, 12:01:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...good morning. Am back to feeling insecure and unhappy. Both at work and at home. WOrk - because of the uncertainity of job...and home because i know m will be back in a month's time. so not the best of times for me. But ok - i will not lose heart. Rather i need to focus on the positives and get into the domain knowledge. Good f/b from VG. Thank you god for good friends.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #785 on: July 22, 2012, 11:26:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear baba...good morning. Life goes on and my days of freedom will soon be over. But u know what baba...dil se i dont want anything bad to happen to her. Although i would love to keep her away from me...but still...ma to ma hai....meri na sahi r ki to hai...aaj meri ma hoti to i would have taken care of her....baba...i will have this regret all my life that i couldnt do anything for her. So baba...give me the strength, wisdom and good sense to ignore m and just focus on getting on with life. But baba...please ensure she doesnt mess with my dad. If she dare insults him or anything, i will not spare her. please take care of all dear lord...and u know how it is at work...please take care of things....i do keep getting tempted to seek help, but then something stops me. I know u dont like people going to astrologers...and so i know i will not go. U are my best guide and guardian angel...so i will not get any outside help...
    Baba...take care of one and all..

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #786 on: July 23, 2012, 10:31:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • Good morning baba....I dont have much to say. Except that i need to take a step back and see what i am doing, where i am heading. It makes no sense otherwise. This kind of mindless job hopping is going to do no good. Yes...i might make money...but i need to secure my future and that of all the people who depend on me (rather i depend on)...so please show me the way dear lord.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #787 on: July 24, 2012, 10:24:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...u know how it is. Koi chain nahi hai...kisiko. I dont want to stay here and i want to go to a better place and a better life. But i cant. With all thats happening in my life, i dont see how i can manage it. I understand that certain things are not meant to be. IS this one of them??? Baba...i'm ok to give up this thing..if only i know that m will not be with us and a will stay with us forever. I dont want a to be away from us. Baba...yesterday i was thinking about my mother. I miss her. And it seems like all this happened ages away....Ma is with u...please take care of her. I dont know where i will be...but i know for sure...u will listen to my prayers sooner or late..

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #788 on: July 30, 2012, 12:25:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...i just close my eyes and take a deep breath and say - "Dear Lord, right now i am not feeling like its the best of times for me. I know you are testing me and i shall not let u down. I believe in you and i know its all part of your plan. I know you are making me a stronger and better person and also know that u haves something really good in tore for me. So i shall persevear and carry on. I shall put all my faith in you and carry on in your path. So help me dear lord and be with me as i progress towards the goal you have for me."

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #789 on: July 31, 2012, 02:54:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...tumhi ho mata pita tumhi ho tumhi ho bandhu sakha tumhi ho...
    Dont know why but i feel like things are slipping out of my hands...as if i am holding onto a fist ful of sand. It just seems to go away from the little cracks...and i have no power to stop it...I feel i am living a life of lies and sycophancy...i dont know if i have the right to make a decision or even raise my concern on something that is wrong. I cant stand for justice. and i feel bad. These gore log are so mean...hum log chahe lakh achha karein...humko koi appreciation nahi hai...only gaali. Sirf jee hazoori chalti hai baba...not fair. Dont know what the future holds for me...but i am very sceptical...
    Chalo ye bhi ek test hai mera...and i will not let u down.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #790 on: August 01, 2012, 04:42:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...u are my only hope. what will i do without you. Right now i am feeling like a wreck. I've just been ticked off by a boorish idiotic firangi. he knows nothing and he doesnt want to know. I agree there are gaps...but see where we are now from where we started. and they simply ignore all the blunders they commit..but are so keen to make mountains out of molehills when it comes to us. So irritating. And on top of it my folks at home are not being helpful. I am so upset baba.......why should all this happen to me? why cant i be happy for some time at least? is this part of your plan? Because if it is, then i dont know why? i give up baba...aaj mein bahut niraash hoo...i dont think i have ever felt so low in some time...i thought last year after changing my job, i have finally broken the shackles of sorrow that were holding me down. But looks like that is not the case.....
    When will things look good for me baba? when will i have a good life? when will i be in a situation where i enjoy life?

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #791 on: August 03, 2012, 12:54:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba..please mann ko shanti dena. Aur dimaag ko thanda rakhna...wo kya hai na baba...whenever i think of sc, my blood boils. I hate the injustice he does and i hate the way these guys are just flounting all the rights and laws...they are playing with our careers and thats not good. Please take care of all dear lord..

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #792 on: August 05, 2012, 10:39:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...good morning. Gussa karne se koi fayeda nahi hai. And the only thing that can save me is focus on what i do and do it to the best of my abilities. And of course faith and persevearance and belief in you. Without this nothing can be achieved. I dont want t live my life like an also ran. I dont want to be a burdn on my family. I want to be able to earn enough to take care of all my family's needs and give my father, son and husband the very best. If only i could take my dad to London once. And if only i could earn well and from home. And with m away....My list is endless baba :)
    jo bhi hai...baba..one should never stop dreaming i guess....

Offline pradeepp

• Blessings 3
    • saibhakt
    « Reply #793 on: August 06, 2012, 10:31:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba thanks for your  blessings protection and forgiveness
    baba  beg you to remove all obstacles in my life
    omsai
    Baba grant  me shelter at your Holy  Feet

DUST OF YOUR HOLY FEET

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #794 on: August 08, 2012, 05:13:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Good afternoon baba..sorry couldnt write to you in the morning. You know how things are going right now. So kind of busy. But baba...nothing will be possible without your blessings. And i dont know how and why, i fee better about sd today...I guess its breaking the initial barrier...or maybe adapting to someone's style. Lets see how things go from here. But i also feel all this is illusion. This is not real....and i dont know how it will be at home. so bless me dear lord and help me to go on. Be my strength and give me the wisdom and courage that is required. I will not let you down.

Facebook Comments