Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 118562 times)

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2010, 05:48:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...i got a reply from the astrologer...things are not very favourable as per him. But he was nice. anyways..i am closing that chapter for ever. It has made my resolve even more stronger. I am going to pray to you to help me out. I have nowhere else to go. U and u alone can sort out my problems.....Favourable or unfavourable - everything is in your hands. I just have to work accordingly. The astrologer said that it was all due to my past karmas. Maybe thats true - but i would like to ennsure that my father does not suffer due to my wrong deeds or my karmas. He certainly deserves a much better life. Please baba - do something. Waise - i know i am the one to take action. i need to comply with all that i promised...i know - the day i do this, everything will fall in place for me....
    I live on hope baba.........
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #76 on: March 23, 2010, 09:02:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba...Today is such an auspicious day - its ramnavmi and i started the day on the right note. I woke up at 4AM. It was a long tussle between exercising and sleeping and finally, i chose the right option :) I exercised from 4 to 5. Then started studying...but could not keep my eyes open :( so slept off. In any case, i did get started and i am happy about it. I hope to continue this....please be with me...always

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #77 on: March 25, 2010, 12:15:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba...as usual...i couldnt get up in the morning and could not do half the things i had wanted to do. So bad on my part!!! I dont know when i will improve....
    Ok...i am going to clear all pending work today. Hopefully i will feel better by the end of the day. How was ramnavmi yesterday for you baba?
    One more thing - today i felt like offering you sugar candy. I bought 100gms on my way to work. Then when i reached office, i prayed to you and placed some candies in a container and have kept the container next to your photo. I hope u eat some candy or at least accept something....

Take care

Offline marioban29

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #78 on: March 25, 2010, 08:37:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai
    Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #79 on: March 25, 2010, 08:55:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...last night i dreamt of my mother....she died last May but still i felt her with me last night. Its not that i was dreaming...i felt her for real. Both of us were in a conversation and we both knew that she was not alive...still we spoke and i kissed her hand and said - "Ma...stay back...stay with me...dont go back". For this - she said - "I cannot stay with u permanently...i have to go back...but u can always feel me....and i touched her hand..." Baba...i was in tears and i saw that it was 4:30 in the morning. I should have woken up and exercised and studied. But i didnt. I just wanted to continue feeling her presence....baba...i miss her so much. My father misses her so much.....Our happy family is ruined...destroyed....Today it is 10 months since she left us. I still cry everyday for her. Though i myself am 35 years of age...still i continue crying for her....why did u do this baba??

Offline marioban29

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #80 on: March 26, 2010, 07:14:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #81 on: March 26, 2010, 07:36:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai  sai
    sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai
    sai.
    baba pls...bless vidyarapji and you beome his mother and take care of him make him happy and fulfill his all wish sooooooon take care of his father also om sai ram.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #82 on: March 27, 2010, 03:06:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba....i am starting to look for a house near my place. Bless me baba and i hope i dont face any stumbling blocks in this quest. Everything that i do, doesnt work baba....dont know why??  I got my appraisal yesterday. 7.5%....not bad..not gud...still...i have no regrets....
    Take care of all baba....i am worried..

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #83 on: March 28, 2010, 09:26:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Gud morning baba. Yet another day...but my problem still persists. Baba...what do i do?? I need to bring my father here...but baba...where do i get all the money from? Even if i take huge loan...i still wont be able to make things work out baba....i am worried.....
    As for work...i have stopped looking for options. Since nothing seems to work out for me. Everything i touch, becomes dust...so am scared to try. Its always been like this baba....when i was in school (class X)...then Class XII...graduation...post grad...the only time i think i have had luck on my side was when i was in school (i was a topper...but i would attribute that to my hard work and ur grace)...and secondly when i did my post grad ( i was lucky to crack the entrance exam and lucky to get a decent job through campus)...beyond this, i've always found myself craving for things that came easily to others...onsite trips...smooth marriage...child...i've struggled for everything..i have had to beg and plead at each stage....Why?? As far as i know, i am not the kind to harm others and gain something out of it. I've always been or lets say tried to be a good human being..i've always done my duties...still i am here...begging and pleading.....I find it unfair!!
    And now this time, things have prolonged quite a bit...there seems to be no respite. Ok baba...i know u r trying to test me...but i am not going to fail!!! I will not fail!!! I want my father's happiness...and i am going to do all that it takes to get him to be with me......And i know u will support me through this and give me the strength to see things through......

Offline sainidhi

• Blessings 0
    • sai ram
    « Reply #84 on: March 29, 2010, 01:56:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Vidyarp...
    How ru now...i logged in to this site after a long time and certainly saw ur posts,I read all ur posts today ///while rushing from this corner to that (bussy wid daily office routine)
    Dear u have immense power...power to bear, to handle ,to cope ,to move, to work hard , to break all hurdles and to make others happy....
    Never b troubled becoz of others there r ppl who r nt gud as u thus they try to trouble u and sperad negativity around .
    Not to b pareshan....Chill aur i do understand when u miss ur mother dear,,,,,,,,,,but do keep in mind she is always on this planet in form of u ,ur views ur wiseness the wisdom  that u hold she  has brought u up the behaviour in u ur thinking pattern all is her blessing............and she is there with u ever though u may not c her .................

Keep faith

Sai is really dayalu

JAI SAI NATH
    om sai naath
    tera sahara.....mere ram

Sky is the limit

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #85 on: March 29, 2010, 08:46:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sainidhi...How can i thank you....i am speechless....U know why?? Because i had once dreamt of baba in green colored clothes and had seen him like that in some picture. I searched a lot for his photo in this very green shade. I searched for months but couldnt get it. Today when i saw your post, i saw the same picture in your profile. I am so thankful to you. I feel as if baba himself has come and given me darshan....
    Jai sai nath.....

Now i know today will be a good day.... :)

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #86 on: March 30, 2010, 10:31:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • Good morning baba....yesterday and day before were a revelation to me in terms of how i work. My boss has been asking for some data that i have been unable to provide him for some time now. I have been avoiding it for long but finally realized that if i dont give him what he wants, i am in a deep mess. As such, i found myself lacking time to do all the things. Then i went to him and shared my problems with him. And he gave me a nice wallloping!! I think i deserved it...i have been turning a blind eye to many things...i need to tighten the screws. I have let my people have a very easy time while i slogged it out. What he told me made perfect sense. So lots of learning happening....

Thanks a lot baba....hopefully things should look better at work front....and i am hoping for a miracle at the home front...

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #87 on: March 31, 2010, 11:11:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Shri Sai Baba bless all with the best in life.

May every devotee of Shri Sai enjoy Happy, Healthy, Wealthy, Loving Peaceful, and Successful Long Life.

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #88 on: April 01, 2010, 01:03:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear baba....i believe in you.....

Jaakho raakhe saiyaa, maar sake na koye...

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #89 on: April 05, 2010, 12:54:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Good morning dear baba....Today my son has gone to his new class. I feel good for him. Also, i spent 3 wonderful days with my father in my hometown. I am happy. But i am sad at the same time because i see my father brooding for my mother....how can i help him to overcome that grief? I am worried because i need to bring him closer to me. But will he be able to adjust to the lifestyle in a new city, leaving behind the place where he stayed for 36 years, leaving behind all the friends, all the memories...only to adjust to a new place just because i want him closer to me!! I dont know...what do i do??
    Show me the right path baba...

Facebook Comments