Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 120433 times)

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2010, 10:53:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba...gud morning. I have tried to be careful in my diet this weekend. I avoided samosa, jalebi and all the goodies that i would have loved to have when the entire family was enjoying them. But i refrained. I have started telling myself that i know how samosa tastes like, i dont need to eat it again to check the taste. lets see how long this will last  ;)
    I have been doing yoga also this weekend. Not much, but enough to get my body warm. Hope to make it a habit. And i have promised myself that i would have a fit / toned body for my birthday next Feb. That will be my gift to myself. Good health!! Another thing  - i feel better and more positive when i do yoga. Maybe its a state of mind, but yes - i sure do feel nice.
    So baba - here are my plans - i havent deliberated too much on this - but yes - i feel this is what i need to do unless u have other plans for me....

By Aug 2010 - move my dad to a house closer to me

June - Sep 2010 - complete BB program

Sep - Dec 2010 - evaluate job change

June - Dec 10 -  study the market and learn

Jan 11 - May 11 - evaluate and experiment

Jan 11 - Jun 11 -  build a portfolio of TW

By Dec 11 - should be able to WFH full time

Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #181 on: June 07, 2010, 10:17:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Lord...gud morning. I woke up at 5 today and did 1 hr of exercise. Hope i am consistent with this!! Baba...yesterday i saw a movie - "PS I love you". It moved me to tears and i kept thinking as to why my mom had to go and how my dad is still so much in love with her. I was wrong to assume that i and dad are soul mates. No. Dad and mom are truly made for each other and they are soul mates. I am always going to be their baby. Hope ma is doing fine baba. Take care of her. And tell her that we really love her and miss her...

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #182 on: June 08, 2010, 11:11:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear baba..gud morning. I have been deliberating on the pujas and prayers that are most appropriate. I wanted to see which sloka gave most results. And then the big question - whom to pray. After all this, i realized that when i was a child, i used to recite simple prayers daily before going to sleep. Through these prayers, i thanked you for the day. And i was never in trouble...then what makes me look for that magic mantra now?? the same prayers, with same simplicity and devotion is the key to everthing.....

Thank u lord...

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #183 on: June 13, 2010, 10:26:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba...gud morning. I think i have figured out the problem that is plaguing me. Its called the time-assassin a.k.a procrastination. I dont know how i developed it or why. Maybe it started during my early years at work. I was involved in high stress projects where i worked 24*7  for nearly 9 months. When that got over, i just wanted to do nothing. And once i got the taste of doing nothing - it just kept building up on me and here i am. I am currently unable to function properly at work due to my approach. I have 100 things pending on me. And i cant seem to get started. I think the stress at work combined with stress at home makes me want to seek solace in these small pleasures. To my mind, the effort of doing things is far greater than the outcome of these efforts and hence i keep putting it off. I need to retrain my mind baba.  I need to go back to the days when i first finished all pending tasks before anything else.

Help me baba. I am alone in this jouney. I cant even tell anyone about it. I need to be friends with myself once again. Please baba...be with me. I have no one else.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #184 on: June 15, 2010, 10:50:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • Gud morning baba....i have a song for myself...

Honge kamyab...hum honge kamyab...hum honge kamyab...aaj ke din...

mann mein hai vishwas..poora hai vishwas...hum honge kamyab aaj ke din....

Nahi darr kisi ka aaj nahi darr kisi ka aaj ke din.....

mann mein hai vishwas...poora hai vishwas...nahi darr kisi ka aaj ke din....

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #185 on: June 20, 2010, 10:33:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba...gud morning. Sabse pehle....i pray for I uncle....i got to know that he has suffered a cerebral attack and is paralyzed. Please take care of him.

Baba....so many things to say and so much to do.....i am scared....but if u r with me...nothing will go wrong.....so dear lord...please stay with me....and be with me...............

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #186 on: June 21, 2010, 10:12:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear lord....mera kuchh nahi ho sakta....i can never learn.....baba....humko mann ki shakti dena...mann vijay kare...doosro ki jay se pehle...khud ko jay kare.....

baba...i promise to be strong today

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #187 on: June 22, 2010, 05:46:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sainathaya Namah
    Shri Sai Baba bless all with the best in life.

May every devotee of Shri Sai enjoy Happy, Healthy, Wealthy, Loving Peaceful, and Successful Long Life.

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #188 on: June 22, 2010, 10:31:10 PM »
  • Publish
  • Gud morning baba....at least yesterday i was able to meet my targets. Thanks....hope the streak continues...

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #189 on: June 24, 2010, 11:16:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai

May every devotee of Shri Sai enjoy Happy, Healthy, Wealthy, Loving Peaceful, and Successful Long Life.

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #190 on: June 27, 2010, 11:08:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai sharanam....

baba ..i am back after a trip to my home. It was great to be with my father. he is such a loving and kind man. Baba...please take care of him. I am rejuvinated and will put my 100% to all that i do. I read the book (partly) but i quite liked the approach. I'll try and do it today.....

Baba...take care of all....be with me...

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #191 on: June 28, 2010, 12:26:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai

Shradha      Saburi
    Sabka Malik Sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #192 on: June 28, 2010, 11:50:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...why am i so upset......why cant i do what i want to do?? And why am i stuck in a rut??? How can i change things?? The work place is just not happening....my skill sets are not getting enhanced...i dont enjoy what i do...my team is unhappy with the work culture (or the lack of it)...my boss is bull headed abd doesnt understand this business....the expectations are unrealistic....there is no professionalism....people are not treated well...the pay is low...and there is no vision!!! WHEW...long list of rants and raves :) I feel better....:D

But honestly baba....i need to change...but what i keep thinking of is how can i manage to work from home....

Baba...show me the way and give me patience...PLEASE...

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #193 on: June 29, 2010, 01:56:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • God...i realize that all my problems are self created and is a product of my mind. And no one can help me but myself....after all God also helps those who help themselves :)

I cant keep cribbing and do nothing about changing my situation.....So here i go, into my self help mode:

Top 10 reasons why i shouldn't change my job just now:

1. From my previous org to the current org, there is no significant change in my skill set...so no value add. As a result, the jump will not be significant and profile would be same. And as per my plan, I should be aquiring BB by Sep 30. So Oct onwards, i can search

2. If i go to the same profile, i will not be able to study for BB in a new job. And that will get further delayed.

3. Since my job profile is a middle manager in IT, where ever i go, the expectations are high and demands on effort and time are significant. So i need to be very careful and selective in the options i get. I need to think of my family.

4. My father is relocating to my city in the next 1-1.5 months. He will need a lot of support and help. And i will need to take some time off. Wont be possible with a new job

5. Getting a new job is not cakewalk and takes a long time to materialize. Till then, if i sit and brood and not do anything, i am the loser. At least work sincerely till the time i am here. Ensure that i am adding some value - both to the org as well as to my self.

6. My current focus should be BB and BB alone!! I need to invest 3.5 hours for myself everyday. Out of which 2.5 hours must happen at work. Cant do this in new setup

7. My eventual plan is to wfh. And i have already chalked out a plan for that. That requires a lot of learning and patience. Where do i get that if i am in a challenging job?? At least, here i am able to do things at my pace. And 1.5 years is the time frame i have in mind....surely i can put up with it!! Look at the big picture.

8. Cant think of quitting and sitting at home w/o a job. The thought sends shivers down my spine :o

9.  Whats the assurance that i will get a better work environment else where? U know i got through M...but didnt join becoz of that stupid NS...who would've been my boss. So if i have to work for an idiotic boss, better work for one whom u know and can handle...

10. And the big one - why should i worry or fear if i am sincere and believe in you..after all...if i go to astrologers, chant big big mantras...that may be ok...but nothing compares to a sincere heart and clear mind and an honest talk with you...u are my everything ...(and i say that to my father as well) Give us peace and a clear mind that knows good from bad and makes the right decisions (like the one right now - writing to you :D)

Offline Renuka

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #194 on: June 30, 2010, 09:27:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai!
    om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai!

om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai!om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai!

Renuka