Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 118567 times)

Offline Sairamsai

• Blessings 4
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #705 on: August 01, 2011, 04:56:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #706 on: August 02, 2011, 11:00:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba...gud morning.
    One week to go.....mixed feelings....i am not sad...but am anxious about the new place. But the gud part is that there will be something new in life...something to look forward to...and something to excel at.

Consistency / persevearance / discipline.....baba please help me practice this.
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline Sairamsai

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #707 on: August 03, 2011, 12:33:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • this sounds so positive
    baba will bless you definitely

sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #708 on: October 12, 2011, 11:14:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • Gud morning dear lord....
    its been nearly 2 months now since i joined this new place. How do i like it?? Well...its mixed again. Culturally its ploes apart from my prev org. and work wise also i am doing diff things. But why do i always want to have the "fight or flight" syndrome?? I dont have peace...although i get my money and other things....this is not giving me happiness...i am not sure what i should do about this?
    Baba...i have a family to look after and their needs to full fill...and i need to work in an org which pays well...but will i ever get happiness??

Offline Sairamsai

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #709 on: October 13, 2011, 12:44:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • well well your souls is hungry for spiritual food then. try chanting his name and try to pray daily at a fixed time. try listening to Sai Satcharitra.....
    sai bless you soon.....

SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #710 on: October 13, 2011, 11:04:10 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba...gud morning...u are my whole and sole refuge...what am i without u?? Please take care of everything baba...i have only u to look upto....

Offline Sairamsai

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #711 on: October 14, 2011, 01:50:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #712 on: October 19, 2011, 02:47:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...u know nothing has changed..i was upset with my job 1 year ago...and i am upset even now....job change has not helped...then surely i am missing something here?? If i have not enjoyed my work life for the past so many years, i think its a time to do some introspection and see what i do, where i am and where i plan to go from here. Because this surely is not working out. Its the money part thats enticing...otherwise no job satisfaction.
    Help me dear lord....

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #713 on: October 20, 2011, 10:58:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • yeh jivan hai...is jivan ka ..yehi hai chhav aur dhoop. thode gham hain...thodi khushiyaan...lekin yehi hai chhav dhoop...

How true..the words of kishore kumar singing this song is ringing inmy ears...happiness is so elusive...so rather than look for happiness as a goal or end point, i think we should look at finding happiness in the journey. Because we may get temporary happiness by attaining something, but once the charm fades away or we move on to different things, happiness fades away too. That makes it very fragile and difficult to retain.

So i think rather than crib or complain about things i want and where i want to go, i should find the happiness in what i do right now. But of course, given the current situation- i need to prep myself completely for a fall back. This is not going to continue for long.

Offline Sairamsai

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #714 on: October 21, 2011, 01:53:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SIA SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #715 on: October 27, 2011, 11:11:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Good morning dear lord.....tomorrow is my 10th wedding anniversary. 10 years!!! sometimes i feel it has flown very fast and yet at times i feel its been ages...paradoxical!! Its been a journey where i learnt a lot...mostly the hard way :) but thats ok. So long as i continue to improve myself and become a better human being...i'm ok.
    I only wish my mother was here with me....my dad means more than ever to me..but would have really wanted my mother's blessings as well. Anyway - she is with u and together both of u can wish me, R and my son.

Please take care of all baba..

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #716 on: November 01, 2011, 09:43:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba - how does one attain one's dreams??? I mean we all want to live a happy and successful life, we want to do things we love and also make money doing the things we love. But passion and profession may not always concur. And when u have loans to fullfill and responsibilities to shoulder, how do u stop the feeling of dejection from taking over? How do u prevent urself from losing the interest in life? How do u bridge the gap? And most importantly, there have been people responsible to get you to the place where u r...they have dreamt big dreams for u and want u to succeed...how do u give it up and follow ur dreams instead??

I am so confused..

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #717 on: November 02, 2011, 12:15:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sometimes i wonder - if quitting is an option...maybe not the best way...because where ever i go, politics will be there...people who are useless would be ur boss and u urself will not have a say in the system...so maybe changing jobs is not an option...but changing ur mindset is???
    Ok - thinking out loud - what if i just observed the system from an outside view and just let things go as they are, i continue doing my job but w/o ruffling feathers...that would mean i am not on top of the order...but i survive and get the paycheck...for mental satisfaction, i need perfection and control on something else...music maybe!! or my grand plans for F!!! How about that??This way, even though i am deprived of satisfaction at work...i derive that pleasure in something else....and the job also helps me to fund my passion!!!!
    So i think i need to change my mindset....how long can i keep running from one job to another...only to find that the same thing happens everywhere. I thought H was bad...came to I...which was pathetic....now am at D and find this one also crappy...then there is no guarantee that i will find a politics free - great work place as  my next employer. It only means i need to work on my mindset....
    My problem is right now i dont have any satisfaction or pride in anything i do. No sense of control and mastery. And thats what makes me feel so bad. And since i dont have the say at home due to M, i look for satisfaction at work...that too is missing ...and then i have no mastery over my hobby - music / reading. Now reading comes easily...but u cant really master it. So that means i need to master music....and at the same time i need to look at funding my passion....so quitting wont help. But no need to take the bull by the horns at work...let things go in their own pace....dont rock the boat...and find ways to become self sufficient....
    phew...lots of gyaan :)

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #718 on: November 07, 2011, 09:35:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Gud morning dear lord...i am my best friend and my worst enemy. If i play against myself, nobody...not even u...can help me....so why should i set myself up for failure?? I am going to be my best friend...

God - be with me

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #719 on: November 10, 2011, 09:59:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • wooo hooo....after i think many years...i seem to have lost some weight. I felt like jumping and skipping like a schoolgirl :) I had gone to see the doctor for my arthritis...and there i checked my weight. well...u know i've not been entirely sincere about the exercises and eating...but i was moderately careful....and if that can give such results....then what can i achieve by constant practice of exercise and portion control!!!!
    Help me dear lord...

Facebook Comments