Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 119647 times)

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #735 on: March 14, 2012, 10:16:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • ae maalik tere bande hum...aise ho hamare karam ...neki par chalein aur badi se talein...taaki haste hue nikle dum...

jab zulmo ka ho samna ...tab tu hi hame thamna...wo burai kare hum bhalai kare..nahi badle ki ho kamna...

diya tune hame jab janam...tu hi le lega hum sab ke gam....neki par chale aur badi se tale ..taki haste hue nikle dum...
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #736 on: March 15, 2012, 02:34:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...bas ek hi tamanna hai...appa ko europe le jana hai...i want him to see the world....i want to fullfill this one desire...please please help me to achieve this.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #737 on: April 01, 2012, 10:46:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • Happy bday baba...belated. I was home yesterday and could not log in. Today is my son's first day in the new class. Baba...please bless him and take care of him always.....and baba....thank you for all that u have given me.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #738 on: April 03, 2012, 11:52:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear lord....this is so irritating....work and home both!!! I dont have to elaborate....but u know it all....how can people just point fingers at the person who is working and let the guys who dont do anything live happily?? Injustice!!! Home is fine at the mo but u know what i want it to be like.....dont know when it will be like that :( at times i feel earning is very important not just for taking care of things, but also for respect. the day u lose money power, people treat u like dirt. and this also makes me want to continue working...but work place sucks!! to jaaye to jaaye kahaan??? sawal ye hai baba... ???

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #739 on: April 04, 2012, 11:14:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba...i believe in you. I am your child. Please take care of all dear sainath

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #740 on: April 12, 2012, 12:04:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...sister dog is missing. PLease please please save her and bring her back to us and her puppies. I am sad.
    Also - baba, if i have ever done one good deed in my life - please listen to my concerns and bring in some relief.

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #741 on: April 13, 2012, 01:55:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram om sai ram

om sai ram om sai ram
    sai gauri

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #742 on: April 15, 2012, 11:57:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • sai ram sai shyam dukh bhanjan tero naam...

Baba...please take care of all. We are your children; forgive our mistakes dear lord and lead us to the right path...

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #743 on: April 16, 2012, 03:26:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai nath
    sai gauri

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #744 on: April 16, 2012, 11:53:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram.
    Dear lord...please take care of all. We are your children. Let there be no violence or suffering. Please forgive us our sins and deliver us from evil....

Thank you dear lord

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #745 on: April 19, 2012, 01:38:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Humko mann ki shakti dena...mann vijay kare...doosro ki jay se pehle..khud ko jay kare....

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #746 on: April 21, 2012, 02:26:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Judging others won’t help me, But Yes Judging myself and improving so that can qualify to call myself your Sevak and Devotee ! _/\_

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #747 on: April 24, 2012, 10:53:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Very rightly said. We should always strive to improve ourselves and not be judgemental about others. We do not know what their journey has all been.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #748 on: April 30, 2012, 10:38:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...i dont have much time now. I need to get things done before it gets too late. Please help me and be with me in this journey. I hope i am able to give it my best. With you by my side, i have nothing to fear. My mother is always with me ..

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #749 on: May 01, 2012, 04:37:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...its a slap on my face. Thats what it is. And u have basically told me that in this lifetime, i will never lead the life i want to lead. I will never have peace of mind and happiness in my family, because my share of happiness was already consumed in my early years before i got married. And now that my quota of happy family is over and done with, i will continue to lead this life of frustration, dis satisfaction, degradation and pain. I dont know what i would have done in my previous life to deserve this. Surely i would have committed grave sins for which i have to pay now. Baba - dont get me wrong - i am very happy (sincerely and genuinely happy) for S. She is a nice person and deserves a lot of happiness. After all, she has spent the prime time of her life in misery. But baba - can i never be happy?? Can i never keep my father with me?? Do i have to continue to live like this with M?? I have spent 10 years leading this life. I have lost the best years of my life with her being around. And now when things were looking up, u have gone and ensured that I will have no respite. I will have to pay for my sins (although i am not aware of what sins i commited in my previous lifetime). The one sin i commited in this life time, u have payed me back swiftly and it magnifying proportions - i lost my mother. And now u will never let my dream come true...of keeping M away and my father staying with us. Never never never!!!!!! I know i will die wishing for this and this will never happen.....i am so deeply anguished :(

Facebook Comments