Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 118579 times)

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #750 on: May 01, 2012, 04:45:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • More annoying is the fact that R has kept this information hidden from me. He is not telling me. I am stumped!!! How can he do this to me? Have i ever hidden anything from him? Dont i share everything with him? Then why this attitude? I hate this. and i am upset about it...i dont feel like doing anything....i dont want to go to usa. I think the entire trip is a farce. I am a nobody in the system. I am there only for doing things, for getting the bad names, for being bitched about...and not because i am a part of the family. So thats my status in this family....10 years and this is what i get. Ridiculous!!!
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #751 on: May 08, 2012, 10:11:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear baba...today its 2 years since u gave us appa's house. I cant thank you enough for this. everyday everytime i think about how kind u have been to us to get this house for us. It means everything to me dear lord. Baba...our wants and needs have no limits. We get one thing and then we go on in pursuit of the next desire. But baba...u know how things are, and i need not hide anything from u....please let me know how things would pan out for me. I am happy right now - not stressed at all...living life the way i want....cant this go on for ever?? Does she have to come back?? Have i not served her enough?? Please dear lord - i want this life to go on and i want to take my father to london...thats all.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #752 on: May 08, 2012, 10:39:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • Forgot to mention that i saw u last night - in my dreams baba. I was in my school along with some of my class mates...my school looked so different but still had some of the old rooms. And then i saw u high up on a platform....and i had a red stone...which i gave you and asked u to keep it for me....And i seeked ur blessings...wow

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #753 on: May 09, 2012, 10:38:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...u r my sole refuge. I feel like sitting down at your feet and crying. I dont know why?? This life is not going the way i would have liked it to be....so many unfullfilled dreams...so many wasted opportunities...so many trivial issues and so much of sadness......This is not a very happy scenario.

Anyway - last night i dreamt that i was getting married (again!!!) and i couldnt quite see to whom...and apparently my previous marriage was also to someone unknown....i didnt actually see me getting married...but i did see myself getting ready.....Strange and scary...

Baba - please let me live this life with the people i love and with people who love me...A,R,S...and thats it.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #754 on: May 10, 2012, 01:31:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kind of frustrating....when u see people who are not capable rise so high in their career...and people like us are left way behind...is it because of the choices we made? Is it because i wanted a life for my family and yet have an individual identity and financial independence??What is it?? Is it because i could never bend backwards to accomodate stupid requests/orders from bosses? Is it because i stood up for what was right and what was wrong?? I'll never know...and P is right....we will continue to live this life of mediocrity....thats our destiny. Just walking the thin line at work and home both!!!

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #755 on: May 10, 2012, 11:46:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Life is what u choose to make out of it. There is plan laid out for everyone by you...but then what happens is reality need not be in synch with the plan. Our karmas and our choices determine the path we charter for ourselves. And when we die, we actually try to map the plan against the actuals. And the deficit is what is plugged into the next lifetime's plans........wow...philosophical aint i???

Dear lord...let me not meander a lot from your guided path....show me the right way and let me be your child always...

Offline pradeepp

• Blessings 3
    • saibhakt
    « Reply #756 on: May 11, 2012, 11:22:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba i pray to you from my heart for your miracle of arranging money for me thru mani tonight itself
    to send to pune for stocks and payment to landlord.
    baba i beg  to you to not allow landlord to evict us from the mall.
    omsai
    Baba grant  me shelter at your Holy  Feet

DUST OF YOUR HOLY FEET

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #757 on: May 13, 2012, 11:12:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba...please bless pradeepp. Shower your blessings on us dear lord.

Baba...i keep going back in time to look for things that bring me happiness....am i not happy now? Am i being greedy and inconsiderate?? Maybe...since i have things that many people may not have...i dont have the value for it. Forgive me my lord....and please teach me to be happy with my lot.

And u know what is best for us anyway...so i need not worry and rake my brains over it.

Offline pradeepp

• Blessings 3
    • saibhakt
    « Reply #758 on: May 14, 2012, 06:05:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear baba ,

I am suffering the consequences of all the sins i have committed in this birth and all
    tthe breach of financial trust of family and friends.the last few years since 2006 have been very bad
    and since 2010 including last 5-6months the worst in my life of 60 years. I am neck deep in debts and begging babas
    forgiveness and chamatkar of ridding me of this.
    Baba has been protecting my family and me but has to get me oit of this debt - financial ad moral.
    I beg babas chamatkar to arrange loan tomorrow morning and save me from
    immediate calamity.

DUST OF YOUR FEET

Omsai

DUST OF YOUR HOLY FEET

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #759 on: May 15, 2012, 03:03:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Pradeepp...
    Just my suggestion - upto u to take it or leave it - please take baba's name and chant the Runavimochana Nrisimha Stotram. Its a prayer to Lord Narasimha to help us get rid of our debts - financial and spiritual....It will surely help u....
    And do it sincerely from the your heart.

Baba will surely bless u....keep faith and hang on.

Offline pradeepp

• Blessings 3
    • saibhakt
    « Reply #760 on: May 15, 2012, 08:05:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear vidyarp

thanks for your support. where do i find the stotram. i do not know why baba is testing me. i am at my wits end with stress and fear.

Beg babas forgiveness and miracle of changing mind of persons whom i have approached for loan to pl give me loan

omsai

DUST OF YOUR HOLY FEET

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #761 on: May 15, 2012, 10:42:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • Its available at the DwarkaMai - Sai Baba Forum > Indian Spirituality > Mantras and Slokas.

We all are facing the consequences of our karma. Our decisions and choices have led us to where we are today. I strongly believe that if we are truly sorry for all the wrong things we have done, if we are truly repentent, then Baba will take us in his sharan. He is ever loving and forgiving...and he is just testing you at the moment to see if you are truly sorry and if u r truly his devotee.

Baba - please take care of all. For me, life goes on. I live from one day to another, nothing to look forward to. I crib at work, crib about my spouse, crib about my inlaws, crib about the state of the nation, crib about my health...but i dont DO anything!! I still continue the old ways...i havent done anything different. So how can i expect u to help me when i am not helping myself???

Today is 16th May - 3 years ago, on this date, i spoke to my mother for the last time i think. I can remember each and every minute of that day...oh how i miss her....She is with u dear lord....take care of her.

Offline pradeepp

• Blessings 3
    • saibhakt
    « Reply #762 on: May 16, 2012, 10:36:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear vidyarp  ,

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I am sure with prayers of all forum members i will get bsbas blessings and grace. Inspite of all the problems baba has not allowed any harm to me.

You may rest assured that as long as you do no wrong or harm anyone, babas blessings will be with you.
    Baba is definately looking after your dear mother.

Omsai

DUST OF YOUR HOLY FEET

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #763 on: May 16, 2012, 10:10:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...good morning.
    Please let this be a good day. I seek your blessings to start the day on the right note.

Offline pradeepp

• Blessings 3
    • saibhakt
    « Reply #764 on: May 16, 2012, 11:34:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • May babas blessings be with us all.
    Omsai

DUST OF YOUR HOLY FEET

Facebook Comments