Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 120535 times)

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #990 on: October 15, 2013, 01:22:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...thank you for saving my life. And thank you for giving me such a wonderful family. I've had my moments with them....but when it mattered the most, they were with me. I am alive because of them and your grace baba. Thank you...a million times ...thank you.
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #991 on: October 16, 2013, 11:35:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...good evening....let everything be alright dear lord.....i love my family...i love my mother...i want to do justice to what she has done for me...i cannot let her sacrifice be in vain...at the same time i strive to seek balance....please help me to do the right thing..

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #992 on: October 20, 2013, 10:40:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...good morning....its so easy to complain and so difficult to do anything about it! We humans are like that. We crib and fret over things but we do not take enough concrete steps to reduce that problem. We cry out for help, we shed tears, we get frustrated...we do everything except doing the things to move out of the problem. why?
    If its so bad, we should just let it go and move out. And if we are not doing that, then surely the problem is not that severe. For example - most people are unhappy with their jobs. They'll crib and complain all the while but will do nothing to change their jobs or improve the situation.
    I am no different. So now i have thought over it and decided that i am not going to be like this. I'll not complain about things i am not going to do anything about. Hopefully, with your mercy, i should be ok.

Thank you baba....for this day.

Baba - you have given me everything i wished for and more. But now i do not know what i want. Help me to know this baba!! Please

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #993 on: October 21, 2013, 10:30:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai deva...sabki raksha karna.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #994 on: October 23, 2013, 12:00:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Important thing is to know what you want to do, where you want to be. At times we do not know this at all (in fact most of the times, we are unaware of what we really want in life). So, thats when we look at the next step. Sometimes, its not necessary to see the whole flight of stairs. Just taking the next step is important.
    We go through each day in a rush, in a hurry to get over the day. But do we do things mindfully? When we eat, we talk. When we talk, we are on the phone, our thoughts are on the project deadline, our child's homework etc. When we sit with family, we are worrying about the things to do next day....so we are not really mindful of what we do.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #995 on: October 24, 2013, 10:59:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • Good morning baba....we all have the choice to do what we want with our life. We can either crib and complain or choose to do something constructive about it.

Please give me the strength, wisdom and courage to choose the right thing.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #996 on: October 27, 2013, 10:31:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...harr baar yehi hota hai....i am trying my level best to be rational here. Still i cant help feeling restless....as if i am missing something important.
    Cant i spend my life making music? Cant that bring in the money? I know its a pipe dream....: :'(

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #997 on: October 29, 2013, 12:11:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Din mahine saal....sab guzar gaye...leking mein wahi ki wahi hoon....kya likhoo aur kya boloo? Sab to same hai....There has to be an urge, a desire to make the effort before you see results. Mein to effort hi nahi kar rahi hoo....effort se darr lagta hai....kyunki i am rusted....mujhe jang lag gaya hai....
    But there is no such thing as too late. I can start now...today is a good day....its my 12th wedding anniv. 12 long years with R....i am happy. Sab kuchh theek rakhna baba......

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #998 on: October 29, 2013, 09:12:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Today is a new day baba...and with your blessings, i started the day on the right note. I did one task that i havent been doing in a long long time. I feel good. Please grace the whole day and may i be your child forever..

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #999 on: November 11, 2013, 10:50:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...thank you. I had a good trip. I think i achieved all that i had planned. And things went off well. So thank you dear lord. I need to do my best baba...give it all i got.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1000 on: November 12, 2013, 09:38:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • Good morning Baba....i feel uppity up :) Not that there is anything great going on in life....just that i feel positive. The trip happened....it was not on the cards...yet it happened. All your doing baba....all your doing. Thanks.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1001 on: November 13, 2013, 11:59:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...important thing in life is to know which problem to fix. Not everything needs to be fixed and not everything needs to be done now. It is identifying the thing to fix and then the way to fix it. I have been doing things that may not be something i naturally do. i have tried to do it because its part of my job requirement. But this is not what i am. Thats what i feel.
    Baba...jo bhi ho....all because of you and i am forever grateful to you for this.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1002 on: November 17, 2013, 08:57:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...today is that intense day where my heart simply wants to break down the walls and i want to run free....i want to break away all the shackles that bind me....i want tobe free...i want to step out of the cocoon i have built around myself....i want to explore the parts i have never thought of.....i dont want to be tied down to the mundane rusted life....my heart yearns for a change....and yet - i dont know what that change should be!!! I know i want to break free...but i dont know where i want to go? All i know is i want to go.
    Today the world is talking about Sachin Tendulkar...he knew what he wanted and went for it heart and soul...but us lesser mortals dont even know what we want to do in life. What is it that gives us hapiness?? What is it that makes us want to sacrifice other things and do this. Am i ready to give up something in pursuit of something else??

And what is it that i am trying to fix??

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1003 on: November 20, 2013, 02:04:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Tum ho...saath mere....paas mere...ho tum yoon....jitna mehsoos karoo tumko...utna hi paa bhi loon.....true for you....true for my mother.....
    I miss her!!

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1004 on: November 20, 2013, 09:24:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba...thank you for this day. Thank you for being my strength...and for holding my hand through out my confusion. I am still confused and still looking for options....but baba...till my mind is made up...i will not dilute or degrade the blessings you have showered on me....after all.. this is a life ordained by you...and there must be something in it for me to learn....thats why its happening to me.
    Baba...u know it all. Please please please help....help me to be me. I dont have to fear anyone or anything...i believe in myself...i can and i will do the right thing.

Facebook Comments